TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The ChriZa

Your Most Hated Enemies

Guest MrRant

Jason from Friday the 13th owns my ass. Fuck the kids man.

Fatal 4 ways and Triple Threat matches in ANY WWE game where the other CPU controlled opponnets all just decide to BEAT MY ASS for about 5 minutes and then pin me. FUCK I HATE THAT BULLSHIT.

NCAA 2003... Miami... I beat them everytime but I can beat higher ranked teams over an over with ease but Miami always is a bitch.

Super Monkey Ball is one fun but FUCKING hard game at the high difficulty level.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I still have nightmares of the Wiegraf/Velius fight from Final Fantasy Tactics.

Guest Nevermortal

Guys....how does everyone find Splinter Cell that hard?

Sure, its difficult, but I beat it in about a month or so. Its a frustrating game, but hey, put some elbow grease into it, and soon enough you'll be teh win (to quote Kotzenjunge).

Guest William E

HHH and the APA in No Mercy's Career mode :angry: .

That guy from The Bouncer who kicks your team of three ass with one arm tied behind his back literally.

Guest The Upright Man

During one of my two excursions into the land of polygons, pixels, and magic that is Super Mario I encountered what would become my most hated and dangerous adversary.

The creature was brown in color. Its head was obscenely large and triangular in shape. The mere sight of the beast left me in shambles, and you can imagine my fear when it started to lurch forward on the small black circles it called feet. I was nervously preparing for what I was sure would be an epic battle. But then…I saw its eyes. As soon I looked into its angry, hate filled eyes, I realized it was the end for me. Most assuredly, the mushroom like monster was thinking of things that would be useful in violating my tender anal wall. So I did the only thing a sane person would do…I ripped my Nintendo from the wall and ran out of the room screaming.

After I stopped crying, I decided that I would not be bested by the pixilated abomination. I would plan, learn his weaknesses and strengths, and be victorious. Upon opening my Nintendo Power magazine, I learned my foe’s name was Little Goomba. Surely a name this vile could only have been conceived by Satan himself. After reading further, I quickly learned that my opponent was susceptible to stomps to the cranium. Now I’m not exactly Video Gamin’ Gertrude (she was the best ever) but I have played enough games in my lifetime to know not to go in to battle with an awesome foe like Goomba without a plan. I then devised a devious scheme that I was sure to eliminate the little fucker real permanent like.

Finally the day came. I turned it on and saw him; the one called “Goomba.” After pressing pause to vomit, I was all like “Ah Little Goomba, my arch nemesis, today is the day that I, Super Mario, put an end to the havoc you have wrought throughout The Mushroom Kingdom! Oh yeah, for this is your day of reckoning!” But Goomba was all like “Fuck off honkey.”

Needless to say I was pissed.

But the foolish Little Goomba was overly confident this time, and walked right into my trap. As soon as he began his death march (with thoughts of chomping on my cock dancing in his perverse little head) I sprung into action! My plan of leaping back and forth over the fiend’s head to disorient him was working, or so I thought. Unfortunately, Little Goomba was wilier than I ever thought possible. Rather than follow me as I had planed, he continued to walk in one direction. I was at loss, so I continued with the plan, praying Goomba would get riled up enough to haphazardly make a dive for my genitals.

He didn’t.

Eventually, Little Goomba reached me and rather than watch the awful ass raping that was going to ensue, I threw my homemade Super Mario Hulk Hogan football helmet at the television, shattering it.

My mother grounded me for eight years and I never played again…

Did ANYONE ever beat that bona fide bad ass?

Guest The ChriZa
Eventually, Little Goomba reached me and rather than watch the awful ass raping that was going to ensue, I threw my homemade Super Mario Hulk Hogan football helmet at the television, shattering it.

I just have to ask...did you really have one of those?

And does anyone else think its kind of disturbing but amusing that, even to this day, they are still allowed to use "Goomba", a racial slur on the same level as "Wop" in kids' video games?

Guest Memphis
The kind of enemies I hate most: the ones that are actually invincible, so that you have to either run away or get killed; but sometimes the game doesn't exactly do the greatest job of informing you of this.  See Juggernaut in Spiderman/XMen for the SNES for an excellent example.

OMG I remember that game. I would spend hours trying to figure out how to defeat that level. I never did though. Do you know how to get passed those Juggernaut levels?

Using Wolverine's claws, you need to constantly drop ALL the weights on Juggers as well as stopping every few seconds to slash him up with your claws, making sure you don't get too close in order for him to get you.

Do this before he forces you into the pit at the end and your home free.

M

Guest The Upright Man

I just have to ask...did you really have one of those?

And does anyone else think its kind of disturbing but amusing that, even to this day, they are still allowed to use "Goomba", a racial slur on the same level as "Wop" in kids' video games?

Damn right I did. It was so fuckin’ rad. I even got my AP art teacher to help me. He was okay, except he wanted to paint the Warrior instead of the Hulk Hogan. Don’t worry though, I set him straight.

Guest The ChriZa

A schoolteacher who is a Warrior fan.

That may be the most frightening thing I've heard all day.

That guy from The Bouncer who kicks your team of three ass with one arm tied behind his back literally.

The last guy? Yeah he was a jackass I remember him. Surprisingly enough, the "hero" of the story had the toughtest time with him. The hero's special moves were all so pussified that I was sweating like crazy the time I beat him. Not only that but he was the last of the 3 to beat him and so I had to knock him out three times instead of twice.

With the big guy, I just kept picking him up, slinging him around, and throwing him across the screen. The guy with all the tats actually had it the easiest, he had that high/low axe kick combo and that tornado spinning kick that owned him. Fun game and some fun little extras, but it was still real dissappointing overall.

Guest William E

The last guy? Yeah he was a jackass I remember him. Surprisingly enough, the "hero" of the story had the toughtest time with him. The hero's special moves were all so pussified that I was sweating like crazy the time I beat him. Not only that but he was the last of the 3 to beat him and so I had to knock him out three times instead of twice.

With the big guy, I just kept picking him up, slinging him around, and throwing him across the screen. The guy with all the tats actually had it the easiest, he had that high/low axe kick combo and that tornado spinning kick that owned him. Fun game and some fun little extras, but it was still real dissappointing overall.

I know,it really could of been a great game, it was just missing something.

Guest subliminal_animal
Don Flamengo from Punch Out. He's not terribly difficult or anything, he just really pisses me off, for whatever reason.

Maybe you hate homos with a weak cover.

You make me ill.

Guest Flyboy

Anyone who complains about anything in No Mercy is a fucking pussy.

On that note, Mike Bison from Street Fighter II.

Guest Nevermortal

Fuck you, Flyboy. Fuck you, right in the ear. You try and fight the APA or the CHEAP ASSHOLE TANDEM~! of HHH & X-Pac for 20 minutes and not want to beat things with blunt objects.

Guest Vyce

I must second Jason from Friday the 13th. I would have a goddamn heart attack every time he popped up in that game (and all too frequently, my character would be armed with just rocks. :( )

Guest MaxPower27

Fuck you, Flyboy. Fuck you, right in the ear. You try and fight the APA or the CHEAP ASSHOLE TANDEM~! of HHH & X-Pac for 20 minutes and not want to beat things with blunt objects.

Simple solution:

Run under the ropes and hit dropkicks to one guy, isolate the other for random moves. Taunt to keep your "ATTITUDE" up, and steal their finishers, hit yours, etc.

Guest Prototype450

But when Triple H no sells the super backdrop i got a right to complain flyboy

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Goldberg- I created him in No Mercy, and for some reason not even HHH can beat him, I have to resort to using the Gameshark to beat him with an invincible monster to actually beat him.

Grim Reaper- Read that comment about getting fucked up the ass.

Sagat- I just can't beat him

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Simple solution:

Run under the ropes and hit dropkicks to one guy, isolate the other for random moves. Taunt to keep your "ATTITUDE" up, and steal their finishers, hit yours, etc.

If you've got a sleeper in your moveset, keep throwing that on 1 guy. Make sure you have the "sleepee" between you & the partner, and he shouldn't be able to break up the hold. Try to do it outside the ring, as you won't have to worry about a rope-break.

Guest Renegade
Akira from the Virtual Fighter series. Mostly because he is probably on of the greatest character in fighting game history but it is a bitch to learn to use him correctly. He would whip out one of those should, elbow, palm strike dealys and almost all of your energy is gone.

Oh I feel for you, you dont fuck with good Akira players.

I remember playing this guy in VF2, where he suddenly pulls out the stun palm of doom combo and almost all of my energy bar is gone. I was in awe as he totally floored me the next round too.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I haven't played that game in a while, so which battle do you mean?

The one where Wiegraf fights Ramza one-on-one. It gets much easier when he turns into Velius. Often he kills you before you even get a chance to move. I had to work up levels for 30 hours just to have a chance. Even then, one screwup and its game over.

Guest KoR Fungus

I hate King from Tekken with a passion. The multipart throws are just so stupid looking and so overused by scrubs. Everything about him is annoying, even his look. Ugh I hate him.

Ruby from FF7 was my arch-nemesis for awhile too. I'd keep getting so close and having my heart broken within one or two KoRs of finishing him. Beating him was one of my proudest moments in gaming, hehe.

Beating Sagat is hard, but not impossible, no matter what SF you play.

He starts throwing Tiger Blasts at you have to jump over them towards him, ducking the high ones and jumping towards him on the low ones. if you're not too close he will throw another one. Avoid it and hammer him, but make sure to block the imcoming offense...

I loved SFII in the fact that when he went for a Tiger Uppercut (which you could lure him into doing) and you could do double damage and whatever you did to him when he landed. A well-timed dragon punch could take him out, if you were close enough to hit both times with it.

Guest The Tino Standard

My most recent hated character: Lance Vance in Vice City.

The guy served no purpose but to slow you down and make missions difficult or be a whiny bitch in cutscenes.

What a douche bag.

Guest Lightning Flik

I haven't played that game in a while, so which battle do you mean?

The one where Wiegraf fights Ramza one-on-one. It gets much easier when he turns into Velius. Often he kills you before you even get a chance to move. I had to work up levels for 30 hours just to have a chance. Even then, one screwup and its game over.

Dude key thing for using Ramza against Wulfy boy.

Equip armor when he's a ninja (or equip two swords for Knight/Squire) and have Auto Potion (while also having only X-Potions to regenerate 150). That's really all there is too it. I usually used Squire for Yell (boost speed), Two Swords for double damage (as shields become pointless about this time), and with 150 hp being restored, it's an easier fight.

My most hated bad guy in FFT was the two ninja bitches/demons because it took them like FOREVER to cast Ultima on Ramza while in Squire mode. Stupid only way to aquire that spel..