TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

WE DEMAND A WEST COAST MOD!

Guest Choken One

all right...Once again TSM.com gets a ballsucking anal wart wrecking havoc again because no mods were on line at 430 am et...

This is yet another CLEAR reason we need a west coast mod or some brave Insomiac to handle Mod detail.

Guest Lightning Flik
all right...Once again TSM.com gets a ballsucking anal wart wrecking havoc again because no mods were on line at 430 am et...

This is yet another CLEAR reason we need a west coast mod or some brave Insomiac to handle Mod detail.

Damn, I only fall under two of those categories. Insomniac and brave.

The last one, "west coast" doesn't apply to me because I'm just from Alberta and thusly am disqualified for the runnings.

:lol: Like anyone would seriously consider me a viable mod canidate anyways. ...oh well, I'll humor Choken and put my name into the running if that's how this goes about or what have you or what not.

Guest MaxPower27

We had this argument before, remember when BERG went absolutely insane with spamming?

The site doesn't need a West-Coast Mod. Sometimes these things happen when the mods are *GASP* DOING SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!! How dare they!

Guest Choken One

Yes...Like sleeping since they are for some reason normal..

But I can't see how it would hurt anything to have an West Coast Mod..

Guest MaxPower27

It isn't needed.

Oh, he told you a few things that happened on Smackdown?

tissues.jpg

Funny how you, CO, will complain about some spoilers being posted, yet you posted in the official spoilers thread after they had been posted in there. It's not like he ruined the show for you. You're just trying to act all big and shit by flaming the guy, practically egging him on.

Oh, he's doing this to "teach us a lesson"? Fine, he'll be banned whenever a mod feels like waking up and coming on here. But to sit there calling him

Fucking Douch Bag Cumball ass licked fucktard...

I'm waking Dames Up...

and

Look you little fucking lame ass ballsack licking motherfucker...

makes you no better than him.

Guest bravesfan
Funny how you, CO, will complain about some spoilers being posted, yet you posted in the official spoilers thread after they had been posted in there. It's not like he ruined the show for you.

But he could've for somebody else (not me, of course.)

And let's not attempt to invalidate the point by saying "It's a TV show - GET OVER IT!" - the spoiler tag was created for this specific reason.

I'm sure heads would roll, if someone came up and posted spoilers to The Hulk, Pirates of the Caribbean and Terminator 3 in the subject titles

Guest MaxPower27
Funny how you, CO, will complain about some spoilers being posted, yet you posted in the official spoilers thread after they had been posted in there. It's not like he ruined the show for you.

But he could've for somebody else (not me, of course.)

And let's not attempt to invalidate the point by saying "It's a TV show - GET OVER IT!" - the spoiler tag was created for this specific reason.

I'm sure heads would roll, if someone came up and posted spoilers to The Hulk, Pirates of the Caribbean and Terminator 3 in the subject titles

Even so, those are movies. This is in fact a television show. There's certainly no need for people getting in a huff and DEMANDING a west coast mod because someone posted a few spoilers.

Guest bravesfan

OK...

AMERICAN IDOL.

SURVIVOR.

24. (OMG~! I TOUCHED A NERVE!)

Guest MaxPower27
OK...

AMERICAN IDOL.

SURVIVOR.

A nerve?

Guest bravesfan
OK...

AMERICAN IDOL.

SURVIVOR.

A nerve?

Aren't you the resident 24 freak here? (besides Dames) :P

Guest MaxPower27

Maybe.

I read the spoilers that someone posted, but I didn't flip out and start in with the name-calling.

Guest bravesfan
Maybe.

I read the spoilers that someone posted, but I didn't flip out and start in with the name-calling.

And what if the actual spoilers were posted in the subject titles?

Guest MaxPower27

I wouldn't cry, flame, demand a mod do something about it, and demand a new mod to take care of it.

I'm sure I'd be pissed off, but, then I'd remember that it's only a TV show.

Guest bravesfan

The enforcement of flaming, spamming, trolling and flame-baiting are there for a reason - posting in this thread doesn't necessarily make me an advocate of the subject title*, but it's something I feel strongly about, or else I wouldn't have posted in the thread in the first place.

Taking the rules seriously is one of the obvious keys to staying put on this board - I'm personally happy to see such suggestions by Choken and the like, especially if it's able to reduce the number of offendees and the bandwidth they consume.

*though it'd be great to see a West Coast moderator for banning/deleting purposes only.

Guest bob_barron

How do you know a West Coast mod would've been on at the time?

So a guy spoiled Smackdown- big deal.

Get over it and move on.

If someone spoiled Sex and the City for me- Would I be upset? Yea. Would I get over it in about 5 seconds? Yes.

This board has more then enough moderators-We don't need another one

Guest DrTom

So this happened at 0430. I'm presuming that's Eastern Time, making it 0130 for a west coast fellow. A person who has a normal job would probably be asleep then, anyway, so I don't see the need for someone specifically from the west coast. Having more moderators does not significantly increase the chances that one will be on when something happens. I've never thought we've needed more mods, and I've said that everytime someone has gotten their knickers in a twist because a troll lasted all of an hour before being zapped.

It's the internet, people. Get some perspective.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If WWE wouldn't pretape the show none of this would ever happen.

Blame them.

Guest Retro Rob

Forget a west coast mod, what we really need is a mod from a country where when it is night in the US it is day there. For instance, Britain is 5 hours ahead of the east coast.

No, I am not serious... Shit happens, and so does trolling.

Guest Choken One

What ever...I just tried to help this place out and getting an West Coaster or an Non-American a spot as a Mod to help prevent Ass Fucks like this morning from wreaking havok

Guest Kingpk

And Dames (or whoever) took care of it when he got up. What, you want some Robo-Mod hooked up in Dames' house that's connected to the board 24/7 and instantly removes any troll-like behavior?

Guest The ChriZa
If WWE wouldn't pretape the show none of this would ever happen.

Blame them.

Yes, but if they ran their show live, certain screwups and botched moves might make it on to our TV's and then no one would take Nathan Jones seriously.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm from the west coast.

OMG! POWER BID!!1

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm from the West Coast.

OMG!!!!1 Power BiDz

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Why are you people on that late (1:30 West Coast time) don't you have jobs?

Guest evenflowDDT
Why are you people on that late (1:30 West Coast time) don't you have jobs?

No. Like a college student can get a job for the summer when the economy's in the shitter.

WESTSYDE~!

Oh, I also don't think we need more mods. Trolls are funny.