TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I found the only interesting thing in this week's

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

and here it is...

"Time for a DID YOU KNOW???? Did you know Elix Skipper's name in his first match on television in WCW was "Skip Over," with the intention of having his catch phrase be "I'm over!" In a completely unrelated note, WCW is out of business"

That's it for this week.

If you want to read the rest it's on the TNA site...

but it contains less than usual.

They continue to refuse me writing my preview early by only announcing the Lynn/Credible LMS match that I already knew about.

Instead they are talking about the one or two "Surprises" that never really pan out anyway.

Guest Zack Malibu

I remember Elix's first match where he was known as Skip Over. Believe it was against Crowbar, but I know it was summer of 2000 on Thunder. When he came out I was like "are you kidding". Having the name Skip Over makes it seem like you have self-esteem issues.

Guest Gary Busey

Yeah, for like three or four weeks, Elix would come out with a new name for himself and his finisher. Similar to how Sugar Shane Helms went to Gregory Helms to Hurricane Helms to Hurricane in the WWE in like a month. I'm sure I'm missing a few in there.

The life of a new mid-to-low carder who the company won't get behind and can't decide a gimmick for...

Guest TheGame2705
I remember Elix's first match where he was known as Skip Over. Believe it was against Crowbar, but I know it was summer of 2000 on Thunder. When he came out I was like "are you kidding". Having the name Skip Over makes it seem like you have self-esteem issues.

His first match was on a WCW Saturday Night.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

...as Elix Skipper...but once Saturday Night became the "jobber" show, WCW stopped "counting" it.

Guest Slapnuts00

I think Mike Sanders debuted on the same Thunder as Skip Over and he kept getting hit with things and inadvertenly walking into stuff, I dont remember the details though, it was pretty funny.

Guest TheGame2705

Ah yup, the first match as Skip Over was against Iaukea on Thunder on 7/26. I was thinking of his match against Kidman on Worldwide (which I mistook for Saturday Night) but that was one show before.