TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Judas14

Question for die-hard mario fans

Guest Judas14

What were the names of the seven Kooplings (Bowser's children from Super Mario 3/World)?

Guest Sassquatch

It was Super Mario World for the SNES.

Iggy Koopa

Morton Koopa Jr.

Lemmy Koopa

Ludwig Von Koopa

Roy Koopa

Wendy O. Koopa

Larry Koopa

And of course the father of them all...

Bowser

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Easy, all but too easy.

Lemmy, Iggy, Roy, Ludwig, Larry, Morton Jr., Wendy O.

And FYI it was SMB 3.

Guest Kagato Otaku

Marvin - The Koopa-lings were present in Super Mario 3 & Super Mario World.

'Cause I'm a dork, here's their cartoon names.

Hip - Lemmy

Hop - Iggy

Cheatsy - Larry

Kooky - Ludwig von

Big Mouth - Morton Jr.

Bully - Roy

Kootie Pie - Wendy O.

Guest Sassquatch

AHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!

I COMPLETELY forgot about SMB3 and their names in the cartoon.

I feel ashame to even call myself a die hard fan of Mario now.

: (

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Yeah. Nintendo has been belted with many petitions asking for A comp disc of Super Mario Bros 1,2,3 and the Lost Levels, as well as the two Zelda games.  Unfortunately for me I have a Gamecube but not a Gameboy Advance, they have stated that the comp discs are going to come out, but only for the GBA.

Guest Nevermortal

Notice this?

Wendy O. Koopa

Lemmy Koopa

Iggy Koopa

All named after Punk Singers. (Iggy Pop, Lemmy Kilmeister, Wendy O. Williams).

Guest KoR Fungus

Haha the Mario cartoon was awesome!  Is it still on TV ever?  Late night Cartoon Network reruns?  Anything?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Funny you should bring that up.  According to Planetgamecube a while back, they are releasing 2 mario cartoons and 1 zelda cartoon on DVD.  I forget the particulars, but a few people were poed that they are including the Zelda cartoon on there since no one liked it.

The Koopa Kids rock. But as we know, Nintendo won't bring them back because they don't care about anything classic or their classic fans.

Guest Smues

No one liked the Zelda cartoon? I don't buy that. Everyone I knew only watched the show for the Zelda cartoon(and do the mario)

DO THE MARIO

Swing your arms, from side to side. Come on, it's time, to go, do, THE MARIO! Take one step, and then again. Let's do the Mario, all, together now! You got it, it's the MArio! Do the Mario! Swing your arms, from side to side. Come on, it's time, to go , do, THE MARIO! Take one step, and then again. Let's do the Mario all together now! Just like that!

Funny you should bring that up.  According to Planetgamecube a while back, they are releasing 2 mario cartoons and 1 zelda cartoon on DVD.  I forget the particulars, but a few people were poed that they are including the Zelda cartoon on there since no one liked it.

The MArio cartoons were like 10 minutes each and so was the Zelda ones. So is this a 30 minute DVD? Can you spell ripoff? I knew you could.

Guest Ravenbomb

Which Cartoon?

Super Mario Brothers Super Show, Super Mario Brothers 3, or Super Mario World?

What was that cartoon where the guy hung out with the giant Gameboy, shot at villains with his Light gun, had a controller for a belt buckle, and the villain was a giant brain or something?

Guest razazteca

NBC saturday morning cartoon Captian N? Captian Nintendo? I remember that Megaman was a sidekick, the villian was the Metroid Mother Brain!!!!!

Guest alfdogg

I think it was actually Kooky *von* Koopa.

I have Do the Mario on MP3.

Captain may or may not be Little Mac from Punch Out.

His sidekicks were Simon Belmont, Mega Man, Kid Icarus, Game Boy, and that Princess lady.  Zelda & Link were on there a couple of times, too, as was Ganon.

The enemies were Mother Brain, Eggplant Wizard, King Hippo, and sometimes Dr. Wily.

Guest EQ

Cartoons were so much better back then... not like the shit that's on now... the cartoons these days blow... Spongebob?  WTF?!

Guest Ravenbomb

yes, what ever happened to good cartoons? The only good cartoon on nickelodeon is Ren and Stimpy. Luckily, Cartoon Network shows good cartoons now and then.

Or maybe we liked them as kids, and they went off the air before the time when we wouldn't like them, so in our minds we still like them even if we wouldn't like them now.