TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JAMES900

Any update on the server?

Guest admin

Sorry, not yet.  i know a company that has some nice servers and their linux, we would need chilliesoft on them though.  but money comes first.  Thats what we lack, its like that saying "You pay for what you get"  when you pay nothing it can vanish in thin air, just like our old server. :).  If we had money then things would change.  i have the site if anyone wants it or would like to pay our rent. :)  if anyone has other ideas let me know.

Guest JAMES900

get a hat, goto a street corner and dance like you never danced before.  Then you'll have money :D

Guest Pegasus Kid

I'm surprised Jesse didn't beat me to this considering it involves Scott but I'll throw something in.  Scott had said way back when this all started that our server was down because of a viral onslaught and it had to be re-constructed.  Now you're saying that the server is down because the bills aren't paid.  Can someone clarify for me?

Guest RSPWFAQ
I'm surprised Jesse didn't beat me to this considering it involves Scott but I'll throw something in.  Scott had said way back when this all started that our server was down because of a viral onslaught and it had to be re-constructed.  Now you're saying that the server is down because the bills aren't paid.  Can someone clarify for me?

There are no bills to pay.  We were given the server for free, but it was destroyed by a virus and they don't appear to be in any rush to actually get it working again.  What Mike is trying to say in his own unique way is that if we actually want customer service, we're going to have to buy a dedicated server instead of just borrowing one.

Guest admin

The best i have found is a 99 dollar a month deal, and that would be our own dedicated server, as of right now, dedicated NT's cost 2x+ that.  so we would need chilisoft or something on it to.  there is a setup fee for the servers of about 99-300 depending on what the specs are to.  Drop me an e-mail or on AIM: mcmcomput  if you would like to help or anything.  e-Mail = [email protected]

Thanks.

Guest Midnight Express83

WHy do you guys set up a donation system. I am sure there are more than enough people who would be willing to drop some money in to the site. Hell, 20 people were willing to pay off the newboard.

Guest Darcwolfe

You might try this They are the same people that made ikonboard and they do not charge to much for hosting. I hope it all works out if i had any money i would give ya guys some anyway

Darc

Guest Pegasus Kid

Wow... those prices are really nice but I think (I'm really not sure) we require more bandwidth than they can provide.  I'm not big on the technical half of the site but I have my doubts.

Guest admin

Ya, i know the people behind that(matt and Charles)  their servers run on a buiness DSL in tomball it was a 5 MBIT service last that i heard, and their servers went the best or dedicated.  2nd their facilites for all this is in a bowloing alley. :) no joke.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Well, ECW started in a bingo hall you know. A bowling alley is slightly better. ;)

Aw well, maybe Scott's book deal will make him rich. Heh.

Guest admin

Ok, anyone wanting to help please contact RSPWSP, we are currently working one some things and hopefully can start renting a dedicated server. :)