TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve J. Rogers

Create-your-own-moves

Guest Powerplay

*Judge dodges, and by careful manipulation of physics (i.e. Using Spike as a bat), directs it back at Edwin! OMGODZ~@*@(!#*

A Spider German is a top rope German Suplex where you wrap your legs around the second rope, making it so you stay on the to rope while they go flying to the canvas. The Spiked Elbow is the second guy leaping off with his elbow right in the victim's chest, and when they land.... well, you get the idea.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Ah-ha. I kinda wish it was you turning into a spider, but oh well. I'll take what I can get.

Guest Dace59
well has anyone done a this: Electirc Chair position the guy ontop spins and lands on his back holding on the guy on the bottom turning it in a monkey flip?

Never seen in person, but I'd guess it's been done as a counter, sounds a logical sih one.

or this guy#1 is on his stomach,guy #2 sits on his back,puts his arms under guy#1s and up,then guy #2 extends his arms even more to under guy#1s chin and then he pulls up.

I am pretty sure thats the Stenier Recliner righT?

Yes

Judge, never seen the Rule of Law done neither, but someone's busted it out.

I think Carad got the Decapitator from some Joshi team.

Edwin, a Spider move is when you sit the opp on the Top Rope, faceing out, you sit behind behind them, hook your legs around the ropse and fall back, suplexing them off, and drop into a Tree Of Woe.

i had thought of some moves like a sulpelx into a stunner and a suplex where u drop youre opponet across youre knee but i saw johhny kashmere do both moves in czw,

CZW's Sonjay Dutt also uses the suplex into kneebuster. He calls it the Bombay Buster, I believe.