TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Post 1000!

WOO HOO! 1000th Post!

I've only been here four months!

Anyway, celebrate with me.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

I'll just say, like I normally do, that being able to use the computer or being able to type competently is no great feat. Plus, every post I've seen of yours hasn't exactly been a fountain of knowledge actually worth a damn, and your posts remind me of DJ Jeff in this way, sad to say.

So I shall kindly piss on your 1000 posts, and will pass on this celebration, as well as any celebration threads in the future, from anyone; especially those celebrating a measly 1k mark, which practically everyone hits these days.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Im closing in on 7000 posts.

Not that it matters here since the point is to celebrate ***** Frog Splash's 1000th post.

Guest spiny norman

I've been on this board since it opened and only just reached 500. So no, not practically everyone reaches 1000. Don't generalise or I shall get very not happy.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Dictionary.com -

prac·ti·cal·ly

adv.

1. In a way that is practical.

2. For all practical purposes; virtually.

3. All but; nearly; almost.

So, I KNOW not everyone gets to 1000. Point is, it's not this huge, important benchmark which people like to think it is; maybe it is in so-called "real life" but not where posts on an internet message board are concerned. Many people have already hit it, and many people will in the future (maybe even you someday, bucko).

Settle King. This was just a thread for me to act like I actually have done something on this board. I feel my time here has been great. Ive had a bucketload of fun in OAOAST, my first big PPV match is coming up there.

I generally post in the WWE folder, in topics which I want to have a say on. Some posts are short, some are long. I just say what I feel. While it may not be correct all the time, it is still my input into the discussion, and these are discussion forums.

I do the fun things like the word association and person above you threads, because I enjoy them, its all in good fun.

You want a fountain of knowledge? Read some of my previous columns on wrestling2go.com . The best column that I have ever written is gone now, but I will gladly send it to you via email or PM if you would so wish. I enjoy writing for the sake of writing about the topic that I am the most passionate about, that being wrestling. I have loved the sport ever since I started to watch it, and I will continue to be enthralled, whether its by Jerichos great promo skills, RVD's innovation, Low Ki's stiff kicks, American Dragons technical grace, or the intensity of guys like Lesner.

I will also continue to watch vintage old Pay Per Views from the early 90's, because I was deprived of wrestling up until the age of 12. In four years I have missed three RAW broadcasts, gone to the only live Australian show, talked to Ric Flair via phone, and written countless columns, as well as putting together my own federation, along with a friend, based on people I know. I have come up with ideas for new moves, spots, and storylines, and my mind is forever ticking over, all the time coming up with new things.

I am travelling to Melbourne, just over the Tasman, in January for my first taste of Professional Wrestling up close. I am built for it (6'2, 235lbs), and I know I can succeed if I put my mind to it.

So, if you don't like my posts, fine, I don't really mind. They are my opinions and thoughts, and that is what this board is for.

Regards,

Adam W.

Guest kingkamala

I hit one thousand after only two or three months, but ever since I've rapidly slowed down. Wait a sec, I just realized I've been on this board for a year now....wow.

Guest AM The Kid

How the hell did you make 1000? Why aren't you banned by now? Crazy I tell ya, smark youngins these days! *chomps on a cigar* Back in my day we thought Triple H was a good heel. John Cena? Bah! We had Edge and Christian.

Guest Insane Bump Machine

I guess I'll do the unconventional thing and just congratulate you. Keep it up. ;)

And you, sir, keep having girating pop stars.

excuse my lack of knowledge, but what does 'girating' mean?

Edit: Nevermind, just found out. And i'll try.

Guest Ripper

I'm pretty sure I horribly mispelled it. I do that alot.

Sad fact: As a high school senior I worked as a proofreader for the local newspaper.

Actually, you haven't. Otherwise I wouldn't have found the word in the dictionary.

Guest KJ Brackish

Can't we all just love each other???

::Recognizes that it sounded homosexual...::

SCREW YOU ALL!

....no really though... congrats *****! I just barely hit 100 and felt proud...I can't wait till 1000!

w00t!

DFA

Guest Choken One

1,000...I remember that feeling...then I posted my 2,000th a couple hours later...

Not the same.