TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Space_Cowboy

Smarkdown Predictorama

Guest Space_Cowboy

Opening Promo

Non-Title Singles Match

Judge William Hearford v. Va'aiga

Falls Count Anywhere Match for the #1 Contendership to the SWF Hardcore-Gamers Title

Dace Night v. WildChild

Singles Match

Frost v. "The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell

Tag Match for the #1 Contendership to the SWF Tag Team Titles

The Turner Empire ("TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson & The Boston Strangler) v. International Incident (CIA & Mak Francis)

??? Match

??? v. ???

Singles Match for the SWF U.S.Title

Micheal Craven © v. Ejiro Fasaki

Gauntlet Match for the #1 Contendership to the SWF ICTV Title

In order of appearance:

Beezel v. Sean Atlas v. Nathaniel Kibagami v. Stryke

Singles Match for the #1 Contendership to the SWF World Heavyweight Title

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher v. Jay Dawg

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Opening Promo

No clue

Non-Title Singles Match

Judge

Falls Count Anywhere Match for the #1 Contendership to the SWF Hardcore-Gamers Title

Dace Night v. WildChild

WC

Singles Match

Sacred

The Turner Empire ("TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson & The Boston Strangler) v. International Incident (CIA & Mak Francis)

Go me

??? Match

??? v. ???

Whatever

Ejiro

In order of appearance:

Stryke

JD

Guest Space_Cowboy

Opening Promo

-> Someone sez stuff

Non-Title Singles Match

-> "Judge" William Hearford

Dace Night v. WildChild

-> Wildchild

Singles Match

-> Frost

-> Turner Empire

??? Match

??? v. ???

-> Double no-show, most ? vs ? matches seem to send up that way

-> Ejiro Fasaki

In order of appearance:

-> Not me

-> "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

Edited by Space_Cowboy

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Non-Title Singles Match

-This is here to help build to the eventual tag title rematch. Either Judge wins here to give his side a leverage chip in getting that rematch or Va'aiga wins through botched interference to show the Trinity's ownership of the J&R. Examining it from a writing standpoint, Judge has the more experience and a very solid, clean style I like.

WINNER: JUDGE HEARFORD

Dace Night v. WildChild

-Should be a fun and crazy match. This appears to be up both writers alleys, but I think Dace will be more creative in what one can do within the confines of the stip and that will be key here.

WINNER: DACE NIGHT

Singles Match

-My quest for opponents I haven't faced takes me to Sacred. I need to read up on the character a bit since his return, but I think I'm just going to turn things into a straight up wrestling match of two guys trying to outthink and trump the other, without dealing with all the backstory and other elements both men have going on.

-It will be interesting to see how TBS' title win effects the partenering with TNT. CIA and Mak have the most experience writing together and I've always found that they made a good team. I'm still not sold on the Turner Empire as a team that can mesh well and keep rolling through the competition. I say Thoth takes TBS out and TNT falls all by his lonesome

WINNER: CIA AND MAK

??? Match

??? v. ???

-It's the Memphis Eel vs. Mr. Bukkake in a best 27 out of 43 skee ball competition. Winner gets Mercury's severed ear.

-Craven sucks giant donkey dicks, Ejiro sucks dicks of less endowed donkeys. Therefore, Ejiro, who will be less tired from his day of sucking donkey dick.

WINNER: EJIRO FASAKI

In order of appearance:

-Keen match up. I would have held off the Beezel vs. Atlas pairing since they are working a program, but this was probably best to make sure the match up did indeed happen within the gauntlet. I like everyone in this thing, but I'm going for the heel in Atlas to surprise and win.

WINNER: SEAN ATLAS

-Flesher seems more interesting in feuding with me than pursuing the title, persay. Although a Strangler vs. Flesher rematch would help to solidfy TBS if he wins. Tom taking the belt back would just make the smarts scratch their heads. Thoth wasn't a good draw so short into his reign, so they use TBS as a transitional champion to get the belt back on Flesher? I don't think JD has shown himself to be consistent enough to be champ, although I generally find him to be a solid talent. Still, I like Tom on principle alone here to win.

WINNER: TOM FLESHER

Guest Goodear

-Craven sucks giant donkey dicks, Ejiro sucks dicks of less endowed donkeys. Therefore, Ejiro, who will be less tired from his day of sucking donkey dick.

WINNER: EJIRO FASAKI

But to be fair, I do have a smaller mouth than Ash since he's so big and tall and I'm a little Asian midget.

Non-Title Singles Match

I WILL PREVAIL~!

Dace Night v. WildChild

Law of averages says Wildchild... plus i'd rather face him than Dace *g*

Singles Match

umm... Frosty

if TBS isn't teh hungover i'm backing the Turners.. to lose to me and Dace :)

??? Match

??? v. ???

???. All the WAY baby

Ejiro. Law of averages says one of JnR has to win *GRIN*

In order of appearance:

Hmmers... Atlas.

Flesher. No weapons = bad for the Dawg

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Non-Title Singles Match

WINNER - Judge Mental

Dace Night v. Wildchild

Meh. Maybe I want to win this match, but I wanted to win my last match, and I didn't even FINISH in time! Just don't be at all surprised to see Dace win, is all I'm sayin'..

WINNER - No Pick

Singles Match

WINNER - Sacred

WINNER - International Incident

??? Match

??? v. ???

WINNER - ¿¿¿

WINNER - Ejiro, as I continue to be the only writer in the fed who can't beat Craven...

In order of appearance:

WINNER - Atlas wins when everyone else no-shows.

WINNER - Drazon

Guest Powerplay

Opening Promo

Speaketh, Pats fan, speak!

Non-Title Singles Match

- Ready, willing and able, people. But I know I'm going up against some great competition.

WINNER: No Prediction

Dace Night v. WildChild

- I'm going to say that Wildchild's incredible spot writing will do wonders here and barely put him over Dace's great psychology, thus averting a real odd booking conflict with the Tag Champs.

WINNER: Wildchild via Wild Ride onto a chair.

Singles Match

-Muzz doesn't look to be rusty at all, and Frost may have more than he can handle with a former SWF World Champ.

WINNER: Blackwell via Narcosynthesis

- Well, this is the first time I've ever seen a champ booked the show after he won it, but C'est la vie. I think that International Incident will start off strond as they pick up where they left off months ago.

WINNER: International Incident via Tribute/Via Rail Combo on TNT.

??? Match

??? v. ???

-... I have a few guesses, but I'm not going to reveal them.

WINNER: Mystery Man #1 Via Impact Finisher

- Ejiro has gone far too long without a singles title in the WF to call his own. This is his shot and he is definitely going to capitalize on it.

WINNER: RULE VIA COBRA CROSSFACE

In order of appearance:

- Atlas probably the most talented bumpee since Tom Flesher himself. I'll say he takes it.

WINNER: Sean Atlas via Saint's Demise on Stryke

- I'm torn. I think Tom may take it, but I dunno if he really wants the World Title again. At any rate...

WINNER: "The Superior One" Tom Flesher via Boilermaker

Edited by Powerplay

Guest DawnBTVS

Opening Promo

Non-Title Singles Match

-Judge

Dace Night v. WildChild

-Dace night

Singles Match

-Sacred

-Turner Empire

??? Match

??? v. ???

-???

-Ejiro

In order of appearance:

-Either Stryke or Kibagami

-Tom Flesher

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Dace Night v. WildChild

- I'm going to say that Wildchild's incredible spot writing will do wonders here and barely put him over Dace's great psychology, thus averting a real odd booking conflict with the Tag Champs.

Wrestlers Name: Dace 'Horrorcore' Night

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 252 lbs

Primary: The Wild Ride: Mexican Clutch Bomb (aka Vertebreaker). Wildchild bends his opponent over at the waist and stands in front of him, with his back to the opponent. He locks his left arm with the opponent's left arm, and his right arm with the opponent's right.  Wildchild then rotates his body so that he underneath his opponent, bent over at the waist, with his opponent draped over his back. Wildchild then stands erect, leaving his opponent hanging upside down on his back, their legs dangling off his shoulders. Wildchild then swings his feet off the canvas in front of him, and drops to his posterior, driving his opponent head first into the canvas. This drop is often preceded by a primal scream.

Rarely done against wrestlers in the 230-250 pound range. Not used against wrestlers weighing more than 250 pounds.

Guest The Superstar

Dace Night v. WildChild

Wrestlers Name: Dace 'Horrorcore' Night

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 252 lbs

Primary: The Wild Ride: Mexican Clutch Bomb (aka Vertebreaker). Wildchild bends his opponent over at the waist and stands in front of him, with his back to the opponent. He locks his left arm with the opponent's left arm, and his right arm with the opponent's right.  Wildchild then rotates his body so that he underneath his opponent, bent over at the waist, with his opponent draped over his back. Wildchild then stands erect, leaving his opponent hanging upside down on his back, their legs dangling off his shoulders. Wildchild then swings his feet off the canvas in front of him, and drops to his posterior, driving his opponent head first into the canvas. This drop is often preceded by a primal scream.

Rarely done against wrestlers in the 230-250 pound range. Not used against wrestlers weighing more than 250 pounds.

You weakling, beef up a little bit. YOU CAN TAKE THOSE TWO EXTRA POUNDS YOU KNOW YOU CAN!!

Guest Powerplay

Hey, it said rarely, and it's only 2 pounds. Besides, to keep Dace down you may need something as outrageous as that to do it.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Judge picked me to lose, so he's obviously talking out of his ass. You have less credibility than Ash and Cutthroat as used car salesmen.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Hey, it said rarely, and it's only 2 pounds. Besides, to keep Dace down you may need something as outrageous as that to do it.

That's what the Wild-Driver's for!

Wild-Driver = Hoss Killer

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Opening Promo

MrGalatea returns and masturbates getting the highest ratings in SWF history...

Non-Title Singles Match

Judge should be fighting with the ICTV men... him to take it.

Dace Night v. WildChild

The stip favors... umm... who does this favor? I like both of these guys, but I guess Wildchild needs this win.

Singles Match

Tough call... but I will go with Sacred. Sorry Iceman.

GO MAK!!! Oh... and CIA too...

??? Match

??? v. ???

No question about it. ??? with the W

'd like to see what Ejiro can do with the US belt.

In order of appearance:

Tough call... I kind of hope Mak gets a new challenger though... just for a bit of spice.

I get the win after a Super Ego Buster.

Guest Beezel

In order of appearance:

WINNER - Atlas wins when everyone else no-shows.

I will at the very least show. I'm the best shower you could ever hope for. I'm like a race horse like that. Sometimes, I even place!

Guest HVilleThugg

Opening Promo

- Fuck! I was going to try and say something amusing here, but...well...I'm not very funny, so...burn in hell.

Non-Title Singles Match

- I've liked Va'aiga since like his second match in the JL, but he ain't beating the Judge, who in my opinion, should be very, very close to the Main Event. Too bad a lengthy Tag Title reign, and the general dislike of him by the powers that be, have held him back.

Dace Night v. WildChild

- Sorry Wildchild, but you lost before this match was ever booked. Dace is...well...he just is...

Singles Match

- This is a hard one to pick...Frost is good, but Sacred is Sacred. Who knows if he has any rust, but he didn't show much against jay Dawg...and Frost...well, I'm not sure what he's doing right now....but...eh, fuck it...

::flips a coin::

Winner = me allowing both these men to live

- Cool ass fucking names...me likey, me likey. Personally, I think CIA and Francis will win just because I think they gel better than TNT and TBS.

??? Match

??? v. ???

- I know everything that will happen here...first, someone will come out and everyone will be like...OHHHHHHHH...well, not everyone...mainly us old people will be in shock while all you youngins' will be like, "Uhhhh...yeah...and? who's this geezer?" Then, someone else will come out, and again, us old people will be like, "OH SHOOT!! THAT"S TIGHT!" And before you youngin's can claim you don't know them at all, I will gag all of ou and anally rape you with a spoon. Then these two people will fight and someone will win, at which point I will remove the spoon from your rectums, and we can all go back to our normal lives again.

- I've always like Fasaki, but Craven's got that US title on absolute lock! Even when he loses it, he just wins it right back. Perhaps though, it might be time for Mr. Craven to drop the stap and persue higher aspirations.

In order of appearance:

- I'm not sure if I like this match...I think it has the potential to be great, and the potential to suck ass. I do, however, like this concept of a gauntlet match as opposed to the traditional gauntlet match. We'll just have to wait and see...Oh, and Atlas will win...and if not him...then Beezel...and if not him...Silen...i mean Nathaniel....and if not him, then no one cause that little bitch Stryke ain't writing. Ass fucker.

- Jay Dawg, while a solid main eventer, is just straight up out of his league when it comes to Flesher, as most people are. I know JD beat him once, but shit...anyone can win the lottery...even the sun shines on the dog's ass someday....so, Flesher to win....but it would be damn nice to see someone other than Flesher in the world title picture. GO AWAY!

And that's that...

Da "these picks have been brought to you by the good people at Porn Masta, Inc, with a donation from the I Just Did Tom Flesher's Mom Group" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
Too bad a lengthy Tag Title reign, and the general dislike of him by the powers that be, have held him back.

General dislike, Thugg? I've always thought I've been very specific.

*Edwin drops a monster deuce on Judge.

See? Precision, my good man. Precision.

Guest Crowe

Opening Promo

~ It's Tom Flesher, talking about how he stole Strangler's opening promo slot just to spite him.

Non-Title Singles Match

~ I don't know, Judge is solid as... something solid, but Va'aiga is a crazy man who IS a wildcard chance, and with that, I'm gonna pick him.

Dace Night v. WildChild

~ Wildchild is going to surprise us all. He's going to win this and then win the title. Goddammit, it's going to happen sooner or later and fuck, I want it to happen now!

Singles Match

~ Muzzums is looking to kick ass and take names. Or is that take names and kick ass. Whatever, he's going to win.

~ I picked Strangler to win last time, and I'm going to pick him again. Why you say? CAUSE HE'S GONNA WIN DAMMIT!

??? Match

??? v. ???

~ It's Flesher vs Flesher, he's pulling triple duty. Heh... Tom Flesher grappling himself... heh.

~ Ejiro! Someone dethrone Craven and keep the belt already.

In order of appearance:

~ Atlas. Just because he's Atlas.

~ Flesher's tired from grappling himself earlier and thus JD kills him.

With a knife.

My predictions are so fucking wak.

Opening Promo

~Riley announces his return and offers free gobbies to those that will job to him!

Non-Title Singles Match

~ Hmm......Judge. M7 > Trinity.

Dace Night v. WildChild

~ WC gets my vote here. The guy can do it, he just needs to BRING THE PAIN~ to Dace.

Singles Match

~ Sacred. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

~ Hmm...International Incident. They = Charisma.

??? Match

??? v. ???

~ TBS vs. TBS. Triple duty as he grapples himself, cause TBS > Flesher.

~ Ejiro. Someone keep the belt away from Ashy-boy. ;)

In order of appearance:

~ Stryke. AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!

~ JD to ownz0rs Flesher

Guest kelloggs

Opening Promo

A vet from the IGNWF returns and lays down the law. Possibly effecting this ??? vs. ??? match in some way.

Non-Title Singles Match

Judge is a very solid writer, but he kicked me from chat, and it wasn't just 'random' damnit, so Va'aiga gets the nod. Besides, Card's got as good of a chance as anyone to actually beat Judge, which I might add, doesn't happen much...

Dace Night v. WildChild

Either way WildChild will win this match. But I believe he's got the skill(z) to pull out the duke.

Singles Match

It's very hard to bet against Frost, and I almost never would. The keyword being almost, because Muzz's writing is just awesome.

Well, I know not the outcome of this match, but I can say that it'll be close either way, hopefully.

??? Match

??? v. ???

Don't know the people, so I can't predict

Well, Craven and Ejiro are both quality writers. I'll go with Ejiro, but a Craven win couldn't surprise me cause he always seems to pull them out.

In order of appearance:

So many people... let me rephrase that, so many talented people... much like the last ICTV contendership match at 13th Hour, this one is ocmpletely up in the air.

JD to top Flesher here. I think Flesher has accomplished what he wanted so far and the title doesn't fit into his feud with Frost.

Guest Drew_K

Opening Promo

Mark Stevens wil turn heel, then face again, then heel, then face again, over and over for a while, with the end result being nothing has changed, except NTD is back on commentary.

Non-Title Singles Match

Well, it may just be because Judge spent that one entire day sucking up to me, or it may be because I'm all bitter about not having hardcore gold anymore, but I think it's really just because.

Dace Night v. WildChild

It's Wildchild, and that's all I have to say about that.

Singles Match

I'll go with Frost, as he's ben around a while, always seesm to have something planned, and wants to segway into a fued with Flesher. Plus, I kinda just want to make a pick and move on, cause this one should be a razor thin margin.

I gotta go with my tag partner and say I hope it's close, cause a decisive victory for the Turner team would mean me and Mak just plain aren't good enough (Boo-hoo!) and a decisive victory for us would be... well... non-sensical. Luckily, I know it WILL be close, and I'm working my hardest, as is Mak, so I'll just say good luck to our opponents. (It WOULD be nice to beat the world champion in some way, though. )

??? Match

??? v. ???

Double no-show.

Rule. Just..... c'mon, man. Please, god, don't let it turn out the other way, cause Craven needs to move ON, and Ejiro could use some singles gold.

In order of appearance:

I'm gonna go with the mystery man here, cause I know he pulls out some VERY impressive matches, now and again, and it's easier to write the gauntlet matches all the way through. Still, this is a match anyone can take, I'm just picking someone cause I kinda have to.

CIA Pick! HA!

Guest Powerplay
Too bad a lengthy Tag Title reign, and the general dislike of him by the powers that be, have held him back.

General dislike, Thugg? I've always thought I've been very specific.

*Edwin drops a monster deuce on Judge.

See? Precision, my good man. Precision.

*Delayed Dodge, and allows it to hit Spike.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Dace Night v. WildChild

~ WC gets my vote here. The guy can do it, he just needs to BRING THE PAIN~ to Dace.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I don't exactly "bring the pain." I'm almost as anti-hardcore as Judge is, only in the opposite direction.

Can my super-spotfest beat Dace's ultraviolence? Tune in to Smarkdown and find out!

Opening Promo

- Bobby Riley comes out of the closet... again.

Non-Title Singles Match

- I'll take Judge here, only because of experience.

Dace Night v. WildChild

- Tough to call, and all signs point to Wildchild narrowly losing. But I'll go against the normal flow of things around here and pick WC for the win.

Singles Match

- Frost may be underestimating opponents, and Sacred doesn't seem to have much ring rust on him, so I'll go with the Sacred One.

- Turner Empire all the way.

??? Match

??? v. ???

- ???

- Ejiro, then Craven on the next show.

In order of appearance:

- No prediction due to uncertainty over who really wants it.

- Taamo all the way.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Dace Night v. WildChild

- Tough to call, and all signs point to Wildchild narrowly losing. But I'll go against the normal flow of things around here and pick WC for the win.

That isn't against the normal flow; haven't you been paying attention :P

EVERYBODY picks me to win... and then, I manage to lose anyway...