TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Graphic request

Ive recently got hold of a few episodes of CZW Fake you TV on VCD, and Im after a cover to put on the fron of the CD cases.

It would obviously have to be the correct size and would have to be based on CZW Fake you TV. In addition, I want something I can print a lot of, so im thinking a lot of white so that it doesnt cost me am arm and a leg in priniting ink and paper.

If anyone has the time to do this for me, it wouldbe greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest Insane Bump Machine

I hope it's the right format. I can change it if it isn't.

chunkvcd.jpg

I think the Fake You TV logo is pretty ugly. If you know a better one let me know and I'll change it.

That is all kinds of awesome. Thanks very much! I dont have a beter version of the logo, but it anyone else does, and you could change it, that would be great.

Its late now and im working tommorow, so I wont start printing them yet.

If no one finds a better logo by then, ill try and look for one, but im pretty happy with it as it is.

Cheers IBM!

I changed the logo a bit just before you replied, so make sure you get the new version.

Oh, and you're welcome :)

Guest TheArchiteck

Looks pretty good, the background is nice.

These type of projects are fun to do.

Ok, ill go with that one then, because I cant find a better quality version of the Fake you tv logo.

Just one final thing before i print it. Is there anyone way you can add the number of the show to it for me. However, would you be able to send it to me in a form where i can just edit the number and then save it as a .jpeg before printing.

I have paint shop pro and in that you can save as .psp (you probably know that allready) which lets you edit the picture and change layers etc.

These type of projects are fun to do.

I might have some simialr ones soon, so I know who to ask now :D

Ok, ill go with that one then, because I cant find a better quality version of the Fake you tv logo.

Just one final thing before i print it. Is there anyone way you can add the number of the show to it for me. However, would you be able to send it to me in a form where i can just edit the number and then save it as a .jpeg before printing.

I have paint shop pro and in that you can save as .psp (you probably know that allready) which lets you edit the picture and change layers etc.

I use Photoshop, and I can't save it as .psp from there. If anyone knows how I can convert it, that would be appreciated. But you could just open the current .jpg in Paintshop Pro and add the numbers/dates on a new layer yourself, if you know how to do that.

If you know how many different numbers/dates you need (and if it aren't too much), you could also just tell me and I'll mail the different covers to you. I'd need your email adress, of course.

I thought about doing it that way, but a mate of mine is going to be sending them to me all the time in exchange for some stuff i do for him, so i cant really say which dates i need (because i dont really know myself).

I could do it in paint shop myslef but it would probably end up looking crap.

How where you thinking of adding the numbers to the graphic? If you do one as an example and then send me a picture file of numbers 0-9 in the same font style ect, could i just copy and paste the correct combinations of numbers using the example as a quideline.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, i am happy with it as it is, its just that adding episode numbers would just finish it off nicely.

Paint Shop Pro will open PSD's so couldn't you just save it in that form?

It does? If that's the case I could do that. @ChUnK: check your PMs.

If someone wants to take on another one for me, ive just got hold of: NJPW - Best of the super Juniors 1994.

It would have to be similar to the CZW one in so much as it must feature a lot of white so it doesnt cost a fortune in ink to print, and it must feature something to do with the content.

Here is a link to a site that is selling the tape, so you can see the card and the wrestlers on the show.

It must also include the show name and, because it is split over two cd's, must say "CD 1 and 2".

Other than that, its up to you, but the VCD sign and NJPW logo might be good additions.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to have a go.

Awesome, thanks IBM. I didnt want to ask you directly this time because you did the last one for me. I can print this one straight away though, so thanks very much.

Im just trying to get hold of the dates for the CZW shows, and I can get those ones printed as well.

Thanks,

ChUnK!

Fix the link....i want to see.

my usage limit expired. It'll work tomorrow or whenever speedis.org decides to work again. Maybe inkfrog will work...

njpw1.jpg

Works.

Bump, because ive got a new project if you want to take it on IBM, or anyone for that matter.

This time ive got a 4 CD compilation called "The best of Cactus Jack in Japan".

Its in two CD cases, so ill need two covers. They can be exactly the same or a variation on each other, but one must have "CD 1 AND 2" and the other must have "CD 3 AND 4" written on it.

Thats about it, the rest is up to you. However, the correct size for a CD cover is:

12cm across/wide <---->

by

11.7cm down/high

/\

I

I

\/

and it must have a very narrow black line border around the very outside so that I am able to cut it out.

Thanks to anyone in advance.