TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GameCop

Brock vs. Vince at SummerSlam?

Guest GameCop

According to the PWTorch Newsletter, WWE is considering a Brock vs. Vince match at SummerSlam in lieu of a Brock vs. Angle match. WWE officials want to save Brock vs. Angle for WM XX.

In other news, HHH vs. Goldberg will be announced for SummerSlam during a press conference at Staples Center this monday.

I can't believe we're getting a double main event at SummerSlam...

HHH vs. Goldberg

Brock vs. Vince

Guest Retro Rob

HHH vs. Goldberg

Brock vs. Vince

Why not? There are two brands, with two sets of main eventers, with two Heavyweight Champions.

Guest Austin3164life

I can't believe they're considering Brock vs. Vince as a Main Event. If they want to save Brock/Angle, which they should do, they could go with Benoit/Brock and Brock can finally turn heel.

Brock vs. Vince at SummerSlam?

If this is the case, I'd be better off having Goldberg/HHH as the last match. So is Lesnar still gonna be the WWE Champion come SS or is he going to be screwed out of the title again beforehand?

Guest Lord of The Curry
I can't believe they're considering Brock vs. Vince as a Main Event. If they want to save Brock/Angle, which they should do, they could go with Benoit/Brock and Brock can finally turn heel.

It's Vince McMahon. Where the fuck have you been for the past 7 years?

Then again, they COULD do Angle / Lesnar II at WM, but that's IF Goldberg/Lesnar doesn't work out and that's IF Goldberg/Austin doesn't work out in the first place.

Guest The Czech Republic

HHH vs. Goldberg

Brock vs. Vince

Oh I can believe we're getting a double main event at Summerslam, I just can't believe it's so fucking awful.

Guest Lord of The Curry

The phrase "I can't believe it's so fucking awful" shouldn't apply to the WWE anymore. I don't understand why people are so shocked and mortified when the WWE pulls off another one of their ass-backwards moves. They've done it before and you know they'll do it again.

Thank God WWE didn't make it a Triple Threat Match for the main event for the world title this time!

*realizes what he said and looks around*

Oh shit... :ph34r:

Guest Just call me Dan

This would mean Vince would nea to decimate Zach Gowan, ruining his career right off the bat , and this match should be fourth from the top with a better Smackdown main event US title match, and a good RAW IC title atch beforehand. If Lesnar can chew up and spit out Rock, Hogan, Team Angle, Show, Eddie, etc, he should make short work of Vince and move on. If this match gets dragged out ala Armaggeddon 99, I'll puke, and you can also bet Brock won't keep the title much longer because his credibility is shot. That is like having Austin get his ass kicked in the slightest during his 1st feud with Vince. It just didn't happen.

Guest Army Eye

Brock/Angle is not so huge that it should be saved for the next WrestleMania. I'd say Summerslam is right where it belongs.

If that's the match they're banking on to carry the WrestleMania XX buyrate they're in trouble.

Guest Ingram Paladin

Whatta stupid idea. Would ANYONE think Vince has a chance againts Brock Lesnar? If they do, then they are idiots.

And quit wishing for Brock to turn heel in a feud with Benoit, it'll be the other way around.

Guest Anglesault

They're fucking Brock just like the did Angle.

Speaking of...

What exacty does Angle do in this scenario?

::sees 899999 midcard feuds proposed::

::sigh::

Guest Ingram Paladin

Speaking of...

Fueds with the Basham Brothers.

Guest Retro Rob

Speaking of...

I could see Angle doing a short program with Cena.

Guest Anglesault

Speaking of...

I could see Angle doing a short program with Cena.

So, Brock will have his hand full with a 56 year old man and Angle will do another midcard tour that ends of helping no one and hurting Angle. :throwup:

Mania XX, here we come.

Guest wwF1587

::cries softly to himself:: if these are the main events of SummerSlam (the second biggest ppv of the year) then I officially declare the wwe bigger idiots then we ever give them credit for

Guest Anglesault

If the match is anything but

Bell rings-GIGANTIC STALLED F5-pin

Brock is damaged badly.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Someone needs to send Vince to the old folks home NOW, before he can do any more damage. He's bypassing stupidity and heading right into senility.

Guest Choken One
Someone needs to send Vince to the old folks home NOW, before he can do any more damage. He's bypassing stupidity and heading right into senility.

Stupidity=XFL

Senilit=This proposed Slam Main event

Guest AndrewTS

Stupidity=XFL

Senilit=This proposed Slam Main event

Then what was the Hogan/Vince and Mr. America storylines? Just nostalgia and egomania?

Guest Askewniverse

What is up with Vince's insistence on being an in-ring competitor this year? WrestleMania was basically built around Hogan-McMahon, he's facing Gowen at Vengeance, and maybe SummerSlam with Lesnar? At this rate, he'll be facing Angle at Survivor Series.

If the match is anything but

Bell rings-GIGANTIC STALLED F5-pin

Brock is damaged badly.

Agreed. There is no good or logical reason to make a 56 year old non-wrestler look like a threat to the WWE Champion.

Guest AndrewTS

So, can someone tell me why we can't get Angle/Brock or Benoit/Brock at Summerslam? Is there any good reason?

Guest Askewniverse
So, can someone tell me why we can't get Angle/Brock or Benoit/Brock at Summerslam? Is there any good reason?

Because that might actually be good. Besides, Vince needs to feed his ego somehow.

Brock Lesnar Vs. Vince McMahon = The Next Big Feud / What The Fuck Are You Guys Doing Complaint?

Yes, I agree for Angle/Lesnar II or Benoit/Lesnar to happen at SS. Goldberg/HHH is gonna be the suckfest match of the year so I'm HOPING Vince doesn't go through with this on SD's side and makes it up by giving us a match worth our money for a change.

Guest bravesfan

How in the hell would they able to build this match going into Summerslam, without the crowd simply farting on it?

Brock has squashed literally EVERYONE on the roster, on both brands, not to mention the various forms of handicap matches he's been victorious in.

I can't even fathom a way in which McMahon can shift the match in his favor using a gimmick match or family member as an aide (which is usually the only way that people will literally "believe" a McMahon match in the first place).

Guest AndrewTS
So, can someone tell me why we can't get Angle/Brock or Benoit/Brock at Summerslam?  Is there any good reason?

Because that might actually be good. Besides, Vince needs to feed his ego somehow.

How about humilating and firing Sable and starting to fuck Torrie? At least that would be kinda funny.

Yes, I agree for Angle/Lesnar II or Benoit/Lesnar to happen at SS. Goldberg/HHH is gonna be the suckfest match of the year so I'm HOPING Vince doesn't go through with this on SD's side and makes it up by giving us a match worth our money for a change.

Can it really be worse than Nash/HHH? Well, I know it can, but will it? Thing is, HHH was willing to try to carry his buddy in those matches. He would do just the opposite, exposing Goldberg.

Still, can it really be worse than HHH/Steiner I AND II?