TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JangoFett4Hire

Kobe Bryant

Do you think Kobe Bryant is a rapist?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Kobe Bryant is a rapist?

• Yes, he raped that girl.
    • No, he's just a cheater. That girl has dolla signs in her eyes.

Guest wrestlingbs

I'm reserving judgment on Kobe until more facts are brought up.

If he is guilty though, throw the bastard in jail.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Even though it goes against my nature to assume that a woman is ever lying in a rape/sexual assault case, I was willing to give Bryant the benefit of the doubt, on the basis of his reputation. Now... the more I hear him talk, the less I am convinced that he is innocent.

Guest Austin3164life

Whether or not he did this, all of these "high school phenoms, next MJs" need to go to college to learn about life. They see dollar signs and that's all they care about. I could really care less if Kobe did cheat on his wife, because that is their business and not the nation's. If he did indeed rape this girl (which I doubt Bryant would try to do), then he should serve his punishment accordingly.

Guest Ripper
Whether or not he did this, all of these "high school phenoms, next MJs" need to go to college to learn about life. They see dollar signs and that's all they care about. I could really care less if Kobe did cheat on his wife, because that is their business and not the nation's. If he did indeed rape this girl (which I doubt Bryant would try to do), then he should serve his punishment accordingly.

What?

So if he went to the date rape central of the world (college) he would have been better off? College doesnt' teach you shit you won't learn more realistically in the real world. All you miss out on is more readily available drugs and sex.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Sorry to bump an old thread, but did anybody catch Colin Quin's show last night.

He was talking about Kobe going to the teen choice awards.

He the added that Kobe has never given a teen a choice.

That was some funny shit. Just to let you guys know I do have a sense of humor.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Well I watched the Teen Choice awards tonight to see how it played out. The whole night the cameras were fixed on them and she didn't look pleased to be there and when he won his award he kissed her. As soon as he turned to receive his award she wiped her lips with her hand on camera (as in wiping off the kiss). When he thanked his beautiful, loving wife the camera turned to her and she didn't show any emotion.

Although I did like the Jay Leno joke better. He was making fun of Karl Malone for taking a pay cut just to get a ring. Jay said "Karl the only way you will get a ring is if Kobe cheats on you."

Well I watched the Teen Choice awards tonight to see how it played out. The whole night the cameras were fixed on them and she didn't look pleased to be there and when he won his award he kissed her. As soon as he turned to receive his award she wiped her lips with her hand on camera (as in wiping off the kiss). When he thanked his beautiful, loving wife the camera turned to her and she didn't show any emotion.

Although I did like the Jay Leno joke better. He was making fun of Karl Malone for taking a pay cut just to get a ring. Jay said "Karl the only way you will get a ring is if Kobe cheats on you."

I can't say that I blame her. I think after it's all said and done she'll leave him. She'll say they tried to work things out, but couldn't, or something like that.

You're right, Jay's joke was better! :lol:

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

She'll leave him once she has milked him for all she can.

Or there's always this joke:

"Did you hear about the new Kobe Bryant Laker's jersey? It forces itself onto you."

What happened to Texas Small Arms 09?

Did she get banned? If so, for what?

A lot of people seem to be showing up as "Unregisted." It seems there was a rather large board error last night. Unless a person was actually banned, those who are "unregistered" should still be able to post.