TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Empire Fed?

Guest Suicide King

Thoth signed the SWF (including the SJL) up for this Empire Fed. I don't know what is happening with it, but I am sure that he will let us all know shortly. Until then, you can find out more about it here...

Empire Fed.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Bizarre. If it's a bunch of nerds we can school, I'll be delighted, but let us all remember with great infamy the "Gathering of Champions"...

Guest Thoth

Okay guys, you all should sign up for the forums over there. I don't know WHY, because you don't need to post, but basically, this is a way for us to branch out. We can reach other feds, and recruit, etc etc. For the short-term, just get to know stuff and figure stuff out for yourselves.

I'd like for us to play nice, so if you see someone that looks dumb, try to restrain yourselves. Unless it's really really juicy.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I'm not going over there, because I cannot restrain my natural urges to job bitches out. Just if you get into a fight with anyone on the boards, say "Don't make me have to go get Frost. He'll break his foot off in your ass and then mail the stump home to your ugly mama." That should shut them up.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

...One of the feds has a guy named "Justin Sane."

I'll just let that one go. Groan.

Guest The Superstar

Tragedy strikes the SWF!

There are heavy rumors that *** (*********** Wrestling Federation) superstar Michael Craven may be joining the XWF roster. It is just a rumor, but if the *** U.S. Champion comes to the XWF, business just might pick up a little!

HOW COULD YOU?!?!? :( :( :(

Wait, no wonder you lost the title, you bastard!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Our NEW US champ is totally loyal, though. Right, Ejiro?

::draws gun::

...right?

Guest HVilleThugg

Why can't they print our name?

Da "gets his elephant gun" H

Guest HVilleThugg

And why isn't anything on there about us on there if we joined up?

Da "goddamn double posts" H

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I think we should all just start posting rumors about the Memphis Eel.

And someone should post a retraction to the Craven blurb. He's not a "superstar." "Jobber to the Stars" on a good day, maybe.

Guest Thoth

Eh, change of heart. Feel free to post the most retarded pointless bullshit you want, because it'll probably be all funny.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Blame my stupid friend from IGN for that rumor. I'm not jumping ship. Not to a fed like that where I'd get bored within a few days.

Oh, and I lost because Ejiro beat me 'cause he's damn good.

Guest HVilleThugg

EDWIN!!!!!

EDWIN!!!

There's some dude on the Empire Fed's boards that tried to bust a freestyle on us. It was mad weak, but I think it would be much appreciated if you went over there and stomped on him a little bit. Go! Do it! Now!

Da "laughs at Robb's freestyle" H

PS - Here's what he wrote:

Man, your all fagets. I'll stomp on ya'll, just like I stomp on magets!

SWF doesn't belong here, it belongs in hell. You wanna fuck with me SWF, I'll mess ya up so bad I'll make your body swell.

EPW will take over SWF and Empire. What bitch? You wanna call us liars?

SWF is for a bunch of losers. SWF are only users.

You better decide if you gonna stay or not. If you do then your gonna get shot.

EPW is hot. SWF compared to us is like comparing a dot!

SWF will have to fight. Soon enough they will be dead, and will see the LIGHT!

Word!

Guest HVilleThugg

A Second Post...for Thoth.

I want to post our cards and results up on Empire to help give us some presence over there before too many feds join, but for some reason, I'm not allowed to create a new topic i the "Results and Upcoming Events" Forum. Do you know why? Do I have to be labeled a Fed Owner to do that or something?

Da "just trying to help out" H

Guest HVilleThugg

I have posted the Storm results and the Lockdown card on the Empire Feds' boards...hopefully it'll draw some interest. I'll continue to post results and cards whenever I have time.

Da "doing what he can to help" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

My god. As soon as I get off work, that wack-ass bitch is dead in the water.

Guest HVilleThugg

What in the hell are you talking about Edwin?

Da "is mad confused, but knows that Edwin better not be talking about him...cause I might have to WRECK HIS SHIT!' H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Because the office was really fricking boring today, Robb has been freestyled, with a 3-minute effort and a little help from Method Man. I still don't really get the Empire thing, but if it gives me another venue for Amy Craven jokes and the chance to be called a "fed operator" or something, I'm all for it. Wanton power = teh Ejiro&Judge.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I believe Edwin is referring to the fact that he will bust mad freestyle on that guy who was dissing us through rap. Which you brought to his attention Thugg.

R.J. "Thinks Thugg is smoking too many left handed cigarettes" Frost

Guest Kibagami

I humbly submit my own verse to the "mock the wack-ass bitches" effort. I had no aid from Method Man. Pity me.

K.

Guest HVilleThugg

If you haven't gotten your ass over to the Empire Feds board, you need to do so. It's actually kind of fun...lots of trash talking and interfed challenge matches. I do believe I'm going to be facing some dude named Codair on August 8th...RPs start August 4th. Also, i believe there is a challenge made to Mark Stevens...and Dace has also issued an open match writing challenge.

Da "come on...all the cool kids are doing it" H

Guest Mcl

Thank you all for being invole and part of Empire Feds. I hope you guys keep have fun!

Sign: Mcl!

Guest HVilleThugg

Yeah....get your asses over there. If you're active over there, you can be nominated for the Top Ten Wrestlers...nominated by me.

Da "let's go people...." H

Guest Suicide King

I broke down and finally registered. No dumbass had better make me get out of my chair, which is finally comfortable for the first time since I retired.