TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Can all of you shove one of your strikers in a box and ship him to Hillsborough? I don't care if it's Jason Lee.

Mark De Vries?

Trouble is we've only got the one of them, and he's playing up front. Dang. Chairman Dave Allen scared the shit out of us all by saying he had no plans to negotiate a new deal with Sturrock till christmas at the earliest, but it seems most fans thought his current deal was over sooner than it actually is. Whew. Still, not a good sign that info like this wasn't clarified among the fans, is it? Nevermind, scoring some Fucking Goals is priority, as per.

We've had some worries as well, throwing away goal leads at Huddersfield and Bradford(Beckett,Windass and Pawel Abbott always score against us), we've still got a Goalie at fault for 50% of goals conceded and our two main assets(Brooks and Cotts) look off the pace.

On the positive side, Louis Carey is still fantastic, Phil Jevons looks a great bosman and when he's fit Chris Weale should be the best keeper here since Billy Mercer.

We win our first game and some idiot puts us back on SKY again on friday at Cov. I'd like to think it couldn't as embarrassingly bad as the Luton live game but i'm no optimist. Crowd will be well down on what it could have been on a saturday afternoon.

Maclean is out for 6 weeks, and we can't afford another striker. Even on loan. I wouldn't mind if we were getting hammered, or playing badly, but it looks like this season is going to be just as shite luck wise, I think we'll stay up but we really didn't want to be in a relegation battle again, we certainly wouldn't be with a full squad.

Hows your new CB partnership looking? ours is probably the best thing at the club.

our reserves seem keen to impress, they beat Rovers 6-0.

Pompey 3 Blackburn 0

Looks like a promising start for us. Top of the league for a day or two. Plus Kanu's already scored a quarter of the goals he scored for Wrst Brom during his time there.

Good on Pompey. And good on us! Great away win, might have been worth the 800 mile round trip or whatever it is. With no strikers! And one of the midfielders playing up front going off injured! Things might just be alright...

Well done. That's a great win for you. I presume teams like Aberdeen take the cups quite seriously considering their non-existant title chances.

We beat Macclesfield. Hooray for us!

We're playing Wrexham in the rain. Hurrah. Our chairman has had the audacity to 'demand' a cup run, but I don't really give a shit. It'd be nice but we haven't got the squad. Also, our striker search is over, with us signing a winger on a month loan from Charlton. Lloyd Sam. I don't really know what to think about that, but I'm back in mildly optimistic about everything mode coming off the away win at Plymouth.

He should be hanged. To answer the earlier question our centre back partnership of Coughlan and Wood is superb, but they're never both fit. Everyone pray we dick dirty L**ds tomorrow, the fucking cunts.

I'm going to kick 'referee' Steve Bennett in the face. He doesn't appear to think there's anything amiss with that, as it didn't result in us getting a penalty. Jesus, the guy was a cunt. We won a corner and he blew for half time. Just did stuff like that all through the game. David 'only scores penalties' Healy was outside the area, the keeper barely touched him, and he was offside. Penalty & red card. Ah well, they don't look anywhere near good enough to get promoted at least. Twats. I hate Leeds so fucking much. Fuck. Also, in the last three years, we must have had one of top five worst home records in the football league. Nothing goes our way at Hillsborough ever.

We're on Sky Sports 2 tonight, don't judge us on the goalie, he's only cover until our first choice gets fit, he's the main reason we're bottom of the League(Rotherham on -3 don't count as they've still got 7 points) as well as Johnson not signing a winger and/or Ball winning midfielder.

The midfield's bad as well, instead of Lampard and Gerrard we've got Noble and Johnson Jr, guess which one the fans think should be on the bench?

Good Result last night, the 2nd half performance after the "fight" could be the seasons turning point, Jennison looks really good on the left, if he moves on to the right club I could see him getting an England cap by the time he's 25.

Love how Sky judge a player on 1 game, example being "that's what I like about Cotterill, there's always an end product", if Dave had an end product he'd be at one of the clubs who send scouts to our place(Tottenham always have one down here)

Shame we know what happens next year

* Roman owns 15% in MSI

* MSI loan two of there best assets to a non Chelsea rival

* West Ham don't have 30 million to buy the two after the loan terminates

* Roman is a fan of these two

* Both sign for Chelsea next summer with West Ham getting someone like SWP for a cheaper fee than any other club

"West Ham United are delighted to announce the double signing of Argentinian World Cup stars Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano from Brazilian club Corinthians. The pair have been signed for an undisclosed fee and put pen to paper on permanent contracts with the Club this afternoon. All other aspects of the transfers will remain confidential and undisclosed"

Baffles me, MSI must have some involvment there now(they tried a takeover before) like they did at Corinthians, the contract not being mentioned is odd, guess the contract length isn't to long.

Edit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tic/5304238.stm

God bless Wigan, 2 million with a sell on clause for a winger who can't cross a ball.

It has been a good month for us.

Played 8 Won 5 Drawn 1 Lost 2 Scored 11 Conceded 9, including cup ties.

I said, half-drunk, before the Aberdeen game, that this could be our season and that we could maybe win the league. Getting to the play-offs would be nice but ultimately second or even fourth (!) best. I want the league badly and the players do too. I've never been so confident that we have it in us.