TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Oh and by the way, we just barely kind of won a game of football the other day. Good lord. It was getting to the point where we were pretty nervously looking over our shoulder, that at least puts us safe. Hard to believe that would be a concern at all in the run leading up to christmas. At least gives us a bit of confidence to give L**ds the kicking they deserve.

Looking good for Derby. From what I've seen, they deserve a place in the top flight along with Keane's Sunderland.

For those who care, Pompey's season has fallen apart from European contenders to mid-table obscurity. A good finish will see us get into Europe, but they need to start soon. 0-0 against Reading at the weekend, who are nl5xsk1's team. I was looking forward to taunting him again.

Roy Keane has done one hell of a job. His first game was a win at Derby.

I think Derby and Sunderland will finish as the top two teams, but I don't know in which order.

I think whoever wins the league, their manager has to be manager of the season, as both sides have performed well above expectations.

All the more sweeter if Leeds go down.

Only in need of a few things.....

4 more points or so

A new manager

A whole new squad

.....over to that Serbian bloke then!

I'm kinda surprised that Leeds are going down, just because it's weird to see them fall so far.

But really I'm not...

I'd like to put forward the idea that this season has thus far been the best season of English football, be it Premiership, Championship or Champions League in memory.

2 -1 against Swden, there truly is only one David Healy!

Northern Ireland top of the group and David Healy the top scorer so far, if you told anyone this would happen a year ago they would have laughed in your face.

Pressman, Dean Smith, Lee, Wood, Bromby, Quinn, Haslam, Chambers, Barry-Murphy, Shaw, Ndumbu-Nsungu. Subs: Poulter, Beswetherick, Wilson, Needham, McMahon.

them were the days. Christ. Beswetherick is the worst player anyone has ever seen.