TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

That match is way too early for me. Only times I ever woke up that early for a sporting event were during Athens 04 for the US basketball team, WC 02 (and that was at 2 in the morning for most of the games, talk about turning my schedule around so I could go to 8th grade, come straight home and sleep, wake up at 11:30 PM or 2 AM and go about my day. By the time I got to the end of school I was going on empty.) and WC 06. If it wasn't just a friendly, I'd do it, but as it is, it's torrent for me. During the season I'll be waking up at 4 and catching a stream.

Where can you get a torrent for it from?

PM if needs be. I'd be interested in seeing some non-televised games.

We should sign Lee Trundle from Swansea over the weekend for a fee of £1m, he's told them he wants to play in the Championship.

It's a change of transfer policy for Johnson as well, he's said in public that he rarely signs anyone older than 27.

Newcastle 4-1 Celtic

Well, Luque played well last night - good for him. Martins looked ok, and the defense looked a little better, but its still a Newcastle Defense so that's not saying much.

Heard our finishing was shit, not even going to bother finding a torrent. That's the thing that puts me in the worst mood, I can watch shitty play and no goals, but good play and no finishing puts me in a rotten mood.

Oh well, two weeks till the season starts, two weeks until we start our easy schedule, one month till Pool are out of the race for the Prem.

Heard our finishing was shit, not even going to bother finding a torrent. That's the thing that puts me in the worst mood, I can watch shitty play and no goals, but good play and no finishing puts me in a rotten mood.

Oh well, two weeks till the season starts, two weeks until we start our easy schedule, one month till Pool are out of the race for the Prem.

You a Celtic fan?

Swansea and the Welsh FA gave us permission to play him, he officially signs today.

He scored a tap in and set up Jevons in the last minute, him and Mcindoe were our 2 best players.

Laws is off to 'Europe', continuing the desperate search for a striker. Sturrock was on sky wearing his Crocodile DUNDEE (get it?) hat and talking about turning Swindon triallists into X-factor contestants and I missed him more than ever. I just want PERSONALITY at this stage, I don't think we're going anywhere this season, then Brunt fucks off on a free and we're mid table forever.

Jevons scored again tonight in the 1-0 win at Swindon, with only 3 strikers(plus Brooker who's months away from match fitness) we need them all in form and fit.

We're letting 3 players play for clubs tomorrow with a view to a loan, Weale to Hereford, Artus to Exeter and JMW to Cheltenham(rumoured since January)

Owls fail in bid to land (x) striker appears par for the course these days. Also, Southampton reject 5 fucking million for Kenwyne Jones! I like him cos of his loan spell that got us promoted, but that's an insane valuation! What the hell is going on?

I think anyone would agree that's a stupid valuation but with the season just a few days away and the money they made selling Bale & Baird they probably felt they were in a position to reject.

I suspect this is closer to the truth than Southampton's offical line that the bid 'undervalued' him!

In other news, Laws has basically publicly told Francis Jeffers to sort his life out cos he's not prem class and sign for Sheffield Wednesday. You tell em, Bri! Even if that dressing down doesn't cause him to fuck us off, it concerns me that he couldn't agree personal terms with Ipswich, that'll probably be the stumbling block here. That said, I think he's our best option left, him and Burton would be good together.

I believe Derby have signed Benny Feilhaber. They will like him, but he won't be good enough to keep them up. He's a great passer.

I really don't feel there's going to be much change in the premier league this season. Man Utd will win the league again, Liverpool won't, Arsenal will still finish above Spurs etc etc.

A top half finish for Leicester would be nice as well, at least a season without worrying about relegation. It's not worth making too many predictions as far as the championship is concerned.