TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Sunderland v Tottenham was BORING as hell...

3-1 to the Toon, we looked really good throughout the game, apart for the 10 minutes at the start of the 2nd half where they scored their goal. Obviously, its only the first game of the season and it was Bolton, but there was alot of good to take away from that game.

What's new, Gerrard is the best. And Ryan Babel is the new Thierry Henry just like van Basten said.

Decent start, Vasko and Enoch were awful but Elliott, Murray, Carey and Sub Goalie Henderson did great.

The Chelsea lad Mancienne was awesome for QPR, one of the best centre back performances I've ever seen.

AND YOU ONLY KNOW THAT THERE'S GONNA BE SHOW WHEN THE EVERTON BOYS ARE THERE!

I love when we beat Spurs. Fuckin yids. :P

Christ, it goes from bad to worse

At least we are only 3 points off the top of the table and still in the FA Cup, optimism rules :)

Well, thank fuck for Lee Grant's stunning save late in the first half, because we nearly capitulated against sodding ROTHERHAM for a minute there. Decent goals, Wade Small's was an accident but looked incredible. Something to build on. I should also point out that despite the odds, and the rest of his career, Deon Burton is now a brilliant footballer. Him and Jeffers could be great.

Good luck today Franchise.

Not too good though.

Please excuse me for not being online for the last three weeks or whatever, but i'm back now.

That first game was a cracker, a draw seemed the right result.

Ferguson's still coming out with the same old shit in his press confrences after all these years. Ronaldo wasn't 'protected' enough against Pompey apparently and his sending off was understandable due to frustration. Nothing to do with the fact things weren't going his or United's way of course.

Forest away in the cup. Could be interesting.

I always hated that in the way Man Utd are portrayed by the media, especially in Ireland where about 60%+ of the population that follows football follows Man Utd. They constantly make excuses for if things not going their way (the opposition taking advantage cheaply, just being unlucky etc) never admitting them playing shit (when they do, I will admit that they have a "good" team. It's like they don't want to piss off the deluded Man Utd fans that will make excuses for everything that goes wrong, and even try to say that bad decisions are good decisions.

I always hated that in the way Man Utd are portrayed by the media, especially in Ireland where about 60%+ of the population that follows football follows Man Utd.

A lot of them follow Sunderland now as well?

I think alot of them are supportive of Roy Keane. They played friendlies/warm up matches against our shitty teams and it was constantly covered on the news. I'd say there will be a big boost in support & coverage over hear but it'll probably be temporary.

The main clubs that get support over hear are Man Utd& Liverpool, followed by Arsenal and more recently Chealsea. Of course other people support other teams but they are the big 4.

Good point today, there's going to be bigger sides than us going to Blackpool and getting nothing.

Chris Weale(still on a monthly contract) was fantastic in Goal, Liam Fontaine is back to that awesome form of his Loan Spell and Super Scotty Murray has scored 2 crackers this season after coming on as sub.

We should be getting more money soon, we've got big sell ons(20-30%) on Lita(not signing new deal), Rosenior(not wanted by Lawrie Sanchez) and Matt Hill(Preston POTY who could replace Baines at Wigan)