TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Everton were bastard robed as well!

It sucks that we got beat by the team of the town I live in. Especially since everyone in my office is a Reading fan, except for one, who's a Liverpool fan. If Chelsea had at least beaten Liverpool it would have been a bit nicer today.

EDIT: Just seen this about Rob Styles:

Styles not to officiate any games next weekend

If Derby can't pull a point out of this match, I can't see them getting one until Bolton at the end of September.

I really want them to stay up now that they grabbed 2 Yanks. That's the sure way to find a soft spot in my heart.

Very good performance today, Trundle scored 2 great goals with his left foot and the midfield with Elliott looks very strong.

We spanked Watford 4-1 and even De Vries scored! :)

Awful news about the QPR lad. He was supposed to be quite useful, remember him scoring in the championship last season.

I saw him have his heart attacks on the pitch as it happened. I didn't think there was anything wrong, it only looked like he swallowed his tongue.

Really sad.

Fighting outside the ground apparently. Idiots.

I heard Clarke's heart stopped and the paramedics managed to revive him. Fingers crossed he pulls through ok.

I saw him have his heart attacks on the pitch as it happened. I didn't think there was anything wrong, it only looked like he swallowed his tongue.

Really sad.

I saw it live too and Honestly I thought he had died on the pitch before he regained consciousness

Just Terrible

Sven's report on us, sounds like something out of FM 07.

"I know they started the season very well and have some very good football players.

"The two strikers (Trundle and Murray) are very good and one of them scored twice at the weekend, the left-sided midfielder (Michael McIndoe) is good too and the son of the manager (Lee Johnson) is a good footballer.

"I'm sure it'll be a good, interesting game and I've seen it's on television as well.

"They are a club with a big history, been promoted into the Championship and have started well in the league, so who knows."

We couldn't match our old giant-killing act from last season against Hibs and lost 2-1. We were fucking brilliant and that's all that matters though. I love this team, fucking hell.

Man, Hartlepool must fucking hate us! First the play-off final and now we scrape through in the 120th min with a crap goal after an alarmingly inept performance. Still, it's a win and I'm delighted Folly scored his 1st goal for us, he's a quality player who's been out of the side for ages, 3 members of his family have died in the last few months.

Poor old Martin Allen didn't last long then. Who's brave or stupid enough to want to work for Milan now?

warnock_rk205.jpg

"Don't even think about it"

Great 2nd half display tonight, can't believe Marvin Elliott was playing(poorly if you believe Millwall fans) in League 1 last year.

Signed Darren Byfield tonight which gives us a choice of Trundle/Sproule/Jevons/Byfield/Enoch/Brooker(best striker we've got when he's fit) up front, looks curtains for Enoch.

And we finally got rid of Dave Partridge, a Welsh international defender and we have to pay up his contract cause no one wanted him(been out of favor since the nightclub incident naerly 2 years ago)

Young Player of the Year Richard Keogh's gone on loan to Huddersfield for a month, his agent Sky Andrews has been telling him not to sign a new deal so Johnson has left him out of every league squad and promoted Liam Fontaine to 3rd Choice CB.

Andrews is also the agent of Tristan Plummer(at the U17 world cup right now) and he only signed his contract after we were promoted.

Man, Hartlepool must fucking hate us! First the play-off final and now we scrape through in the 120th min with a crap goal after an alarmingly inept performance. Still, it's a win and I'm delighted Folly scored his 1st goal for us, he's a quality player who's been out of the side for ages, 3 members of his family have died in the last few months.

Hope you play like that tomorrow.

Mcindoe said today that he's going to get a bad reception at your place, what did he do?

Everton have re-signed Tomas Graversson on loan from Celtic. Good, I always liked Graversson and felt we were foolish to let him go.

He's crap. You won't like him for very much longer.

He's been putrid ever since going to Celtic.

We are throttling Derby, almost to the point where I feel bad for them. But since neither American is playing, I don't. They're really taking a beating, Pennant and Torres are all over the place. I have no idea how Derby are going to stay up.

Derby have been a fucking joke this season, absolutly terrible, and them tapping up players has done them no favours. As for us, 2 wins in the last two games gives me hope, still a terrible fucking start to the season tho.

We weren't exactly brilliant yesterday but still won, Basso had a great game and Marvin Elliott was MOTM for the 4th times in 6 games, when McCombe gets back we'll be a lot better at defending the set pieces.