TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Our away match with Watford on Dec 1st is going to be televised.

Johnson was a pundit for their game the other day and snuck into the post match press conference, he asked Ade Boothroyd what he thought of us.

Christ does anyone like Derby? Quick question, are Derby the worst team to be in the Premier league of all time? Personally I always remember how bad Barnsley and Swindon were, but this is a pretty godawful team, especially the game against Liverpool

The team were superb again tonight, they lacked the quality that WBA had but we've spent a quarter of what they have on their players, hard work and more hard work will see us finish around mid table hopefully.

We have nothing to fear if thats the best the championship has to offer, as long as we stay injury free.

'Vanhalen' [/b]date='Sep 18 2007, 07:48 PM' post='2550104']

Christ does anyone like Derby? Quick question, are Derby the worst team to be in the Premier league of all time? Personally I always remember how bad Barnsley and Swindon were, but this is a pretty godawful team, especially the game against Liverpool

I didn't even have to read the name of the poster to know who said this.

Sunderland have the record number of low points per season, and no matter what you think, we'll get more than 15 points this season.

Hell, we've got four already, and we're only a month into the season.

How long is this jealousy over the playoffs going to last lowly Southampton fan?

You aren't going up, you aren't going down, you're going nowhere.

We might be going down, but hey, we've had a better season than you.

The Everton game was frustrating, because we didn't get hammered, and scoreline says we did. They were the better side but we edged the first half. No one seems to want to score a goal though, still. No penetration.

8 games unbeaten and a 3rd away clean sheet in a row, Byfield is a class above any forward we've got(including Trundle)

Kevin Betsy did another good job as a commentator on the Radio, it's arguably the best thing he's done since he signed for us.

Not really, Man Utd were a better side without Van Nistelrooy last season.

Watching Arsenal It's obvious that Fabregas is now allowed to shoot from long range instead of looking to pass to Henry, adding Flamini and Sagna has added the toughness they lacked as well.

I can't believe we lost to fucking Marseille yesterday. As the minutes counted down after Valbuena's goal, I just felt more and more embarassed.

Not really, Man Utd were a better side without Van Nistelrooy last season.

Watching Arsenal It's obvious that Fabregas is now allowed to shoot from long range instead of looking to pass to Henry, adding Flamini and Sagna has added the toughness they lacked as well.

Exactly.

Kavanagh wants to stay!

Bit late on the topic I know, but Everton were bloody awful on Thursday and we wever very lucky to get through. We looked liked a bloody sunday league team out there, they were practically walking rings round us!

Tonight was our best performance since the 3-0 at Oldham, with David Noble back we can play the 4-4-1-1 which suits us, Darren Byfield has been a surprise hit up front, he's got his personal life sorted and really shouldn't have been playing League 1 football for 3 years.

Sheff Utd were awful(no surprise with Robson in charge), can't believe James Beattie has got so many goals this season, was poor against Carey and once McCombe came on he gave up.

Steel City Football is truly back where it belongs. Will Robson or Laws go first? They could conceivably both have gone last night. If either Leicester or Bristol had got a third, it'd be curtains.