TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

This makes me warm inside. I love it when Man U get beat and things don't go there way, its the only thing that keeps us Newcastle fans going. That and Sunderland doing shite. In fairness though, it was a pretty horrible match.

I'm expecting to get beat today, it has to happen so everyone can continue to laugh at us.

Wait until you set the record for the least premier league points in history, then get relegated and end up having the least points in the Championship.

If we don't win today, its officially a year since we won a league game.

Then people will laugh at you and not us.

Well, I thought Hull would finish with less points than Derby did last year, but Newcastle are doing a great job of making me wrong. Geez.

Shambles, I was going to go to this match too, glad I didn't. Newcastle fans are boycotting the Carling Cup match at home against Tottenham in two weeks. Its on telly, so watch and see how empty the stadium is.

I have, like, no fingernails left.

Three minutes of injury time?

At least ten minutes, at least thats how it seemed.

I still can't believe we had a penalty taken away from us, after it had been given.

Barazite looked a different class, he'll be in Arsenals first team within two years, 100% sure of that.

Miles Addison seems to have come out of nowhere in the youth team and made his mark, man of the match today.

Cardiff at home next week, and now that I have weekends off, i'm going to be there.

For Sale.

1 Permiership Club

3 Previous Owners in Modern Era

10 Previous Managers

52,000 over expecting fans

Prime location within major city, 20 mins from coast, Airport or quayside.

£500 million o.n.o

Seller: Mike Ashley

I am putting the club up for sale. I hope that the fans get what they want and that the next owner is someone who can lavish the amount of money on the club that the fans want.

This will not be a fire sale. Newcastle is now in a much stronger position than it was in 2007. It is planning for the future and it is sustainable.

Mike Ashley's statement on NUFC.co.uk

In fairness, I always believed Mike Ashley had cleared the debts we owed. If what he is saying is true, and that the club is/was on the verge of a Leeds United meltdown then... Fuck you Big Fat Freddie Shepard. Still, this damage control, Dear John letter from Mike Ashley will not win back the fans trust.

Ashley's statement lent him a fair bit of credit I thought. He's always been an obvious fraud as far as the 'one of the fans' image goes though, he's a Spurs fan for a start. Good win for us on sat, but more significant is our lowest home attendance for 6 years, ticket prices are just appalling these days....

Sustained! Watched that with a blades fan, said it was the worst performance since Robson. And they were terrible under that pillock. Course, that was only about 10 games ago...thought there would have been a mass suicide pact from the Derby lot when that penalty got overturned...

Gerrard scored a goal against Marseille that nearly made me shit. Amazing strike. Then a penalty gives him #2.