TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Clubs with American owners must be bricken themselves at the moment with the way the American Economy is going tits up. AIG have just been bailed out, AIG are Man U's kit sponsers and I believe the Glazers have a large amount of shares stocked up them too.

I'm actually quite glad. Sheikh Mohammed is going to go alone and buy us once the banks make those two fucks to sell up. If not, we are well and truly fucked.

England's best manager's signed until 2013 now, it's shocking that his name's never mentioned when a premiership job is available.

That new name for the Uefa cup is horrible, no fancy name changes the fact that most of the Italian and Spanish sides hate the competition and put reserves out.

Always thought they had the best chance of staying up, they're using the Bolton 01-03 formula of getting experienced players(Boateng,Geovanni,Stelios) and putting hardworkers around them to make up for their lack of pace.

Jamie McAllister finally got his Scotland recall after 4 years, Mcindoe and Lee Johnson(Scottish Mother) were close to getting in as well.

A shower of shite with a result at the end is better than a shower of shite without one, I suppose. The difference in quality after Beckham came on was immense. Kazakhstan should have scored more! Gerrard was a disgrace again. Never really cared about England and hasn't performed in forever, give his shirt to someone else.

Don't know about you, but I still wasn't that impressed by England's performance. Nothing happened until 75th minute when David Beckham came on, after Fabio realized that the Kazaks couldn't header the ball to save their lives.

I don't get why he'd leave Portsmouth, that's such an easy comfortable job for him. He's doing well, got a good team together. Tottenham is well... Tottenham. Its as cursed as Newcastle.

Watched the Derby game on Sky and Attwell's a disgrace. You could just see how eager he was to book the one Forest player for time-wasting. Clearly a celebrity referee with an ego, it doesn't help that he's also the FA's golden child of refereeing. He can do no wrong in their eyes so he gets away with all these awful decisions.