TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

I don't think any top player is truly willing to make their way to City. Maybe David Villa, but Madrid have been chasing him for a while and he was happy to sign an extension at Valencia. Villa I have always thought to be a better player than Robinho. Would be a good pickup.

Blackburn look like signing Pogrebnyak from Zenit, I really rate him and I'm looking forward to seeing how he does over here.

Edit: Matt Derbyshire's gone to Olympiakos on loan? odd move for an England U21 player.

While we're half talking Football Manager and Bristol City... you guys got promoted to the Premiership for the 09/10 season. You signed Ameobi for £4m, he was your top goal scorer, but you got relegated straight away.

Fun game to watch, but it highlights all the things wrong with us - lazy players. Ameobi wasn't interested until the ball was at his feet, if he lost the ball he rarely, if at all, tried to win it back. When he did have the ball, he didn't act or think quick enough with it.

Duff annoys the hell out of me too, he doesn't really do anything.

Enrique, the 90 mins he played today, summed up the whole of his season. He's so inconsistent, when he's good he's great, when he's poor, he's shite.

Harper did well, as he usually does when he covers. Now the ball is in his court since he's the First Choice now.

Ref had a pretty decent game, though the penalty decision, I'll admit, was pretty weak.

Title challenge has legs.

Riley got the red all wrong though. Bosingwa kicking Benayoun in the back was the real red card in this match, but not so much as a talking to. Whatever. We won.