TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Great start Chelsea, and Jimmy Floyd...marvelous.

and the Alexei Smertin deal looks like a wrap up as well.

Man Who?

The Gunners?

Nah..

Its the Blue Squadron of Chelsea FC that is going to the top

Got a ticket on the morning of the Leicester game because Southampton sent 500 back (bit pathetic for 1st match of the season). Dream start but the usual inability to play well with a lead did us in, we didn't hold on to the ball at all in the second half and we badly need to learn the art of possession football as we brought the pressure back on ourselves, we really missed Ferdinand when he had to go off as well as Deane was crap playing the same role.

Throat still feels bad from all the shouting and screaming at the match and the banter with the muppets in the away end. Roll on Chelsea!

The ref gave every single decision to Southampton for the rest of the game to make amends, there looked a definate handball in the last couple of minutes by one of their players but he was never going to give us two pens.

Edited by Anorak

Yeah but Brian Deane, isn't nearly as immortal as David Batty~!

I'm no Leeds fan, but I'm happy to see him make it back. He deserved every second of that standing ovation he got against my second team Newcastle...

This is just depressing.

Thanks for the Pm Franchise. :)

Damn, I hope Welsh Jerichomark doesn't remember everything I've said about Cardiff...

Yeah, you think you got it bad?

I called her last night and after mentioning to her that Spencor Prior played for Derby (she didnt know) she proceded to tell me how good Division Two is. :(

Correction. Your top until Manchester United OBLITERATE Wolves. They are my two most hated of clubs, but the sadistic side of me wants to see Wolves go down 10-0 to set a new Premiership record.

Fuck the underdogs. As a Derby fan living in Leicester, I feel it my duty to want Wolves embarassed and beggin to be sent back to Division One.

But don't get me wrong. I HATE MANCHESTER UNITED.

Plus, i almost pulled a Wolves fan once.

No, i support Derby, same as Caboose.

I hate Wolves though.

I wish Norwich had gone up.

No, i wish Derby had gone up, but as a sensible wish, i wish Norwich had gone up.