TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Korrosive

Who will be the next casualty of the internet

Guest NoCalMike

I've hated Triple H ever since he became the front man in DX. I never though DX was the same after HBK left. And I never really thought Triple H was good at working a match. He was carried to some good matches, that I had no complaints about, but that was it.

As far as the next Smarks #1 enemy. I'd say Randy Orton if that hasn't already happened.

Guest Goose749

Jericho and Goldberg.

It was cool to see Goldberg back in the ring, but he got old quickly. (plus, changing his awesome entrance theme was not cool!!!)

True, DX without HBK sucks it.

NOTE: First HHH returns from injury, then HBK makes a comeback, and now Billy Gunn back in his Mr. Ass persona (well, sort of anyway). Thank god X-Pac is gone. My question is, what's happening in the life of Jesse James lately? Last I heard of him was a radio interview around Christmas time last year (when I believe he said he was still of the WWE payroll.) If anyone in the WWE even thinks to try and reform DX, it will be a sad day.

Guest Choken One

Is that possible for a guy to Hated then Loved then Hated again?

Guest Goose749

I don't know why they started Lesnar off as a heel in the first place. He is so much better at being face.

Guest Choken One

No He isn't.

He was a better heel in the ring and didn't have the connection with the fans enough to be face right off the back.

Guest Anglesault
I don't think it's fair to rag on Randy yet. With Vince Mcmahon forcing the slower paced matches on everybody (as evident with Benoit, and with the Jericho/HBK match) we may not be seeing Randy's full potential yet. I'm going to wait before i pass judgement.

How long do we plan on waiting?

Orton could go either the TEST route or the Rock route.

He shows more ROCKISH then TESTISH for now.

Nah, his total inability to get any heat places him closer to Test.

Orton is shit in the ring, but both Test and earl Rock were.

Guest Goose749

They could have built him up the same way they did for Nathan Jones (if only Nathan Jones did not suck so much)

I never really bought Lesnar as a heel. Once I was finally commited to him being so, the crowd cheered him over the Taker, and he turned face.

Guest Choken One

U mean you wanted Lesnar to be a Former Jailed Convict gone loose as opposed to being a NCAA Champion brought as the Highest Available Free Agent by Paul Heyman with the sole purpose of the being the #1 man in the industry?

You must be "loopy".

I can't believe anyone would even suggest that Brock Lesnar is better as a face than as a heel. I remember when I was driving home from the bar after No Mercy, I was thinking "Wow, they finally did something right. Brock's unstoppable heel character is awesome." Then, that same week on Smackdown, they have the most ridiculous face turn I've ever seen where Brock and Taker finish the most heated feud of the year by sucking each other's dicks.

Honestly, the soulless monster that would f*ck with your head that could't be beaten was great. Now, Brock's just the goofy looking guy who smiles because he's dumb and happens to win a lot of matches.

Guest razazteca

I say never speak of Randy Orton again and maybe just maybe he would just disappear from tv and the business in general. No cheap heat for him.

Guest Goose749
U mean you wanted Lesnar to be a Former Jailed Convict gone loose as opposed to being a NCAA Champion brought as the Highest Available Free Agent by Paul Heyman with the sole purpose of the being the #1 man in the industry?

You must be "loopy".

...actually, I was referring to being under the wing of a former champ...

Guest Bad Guy

Lesnar

He's always in the Title Picture,Ever since hes came to Smackdown hes either Had the title or Be in a #1 Contender

Match or a Storyline involving the title and Please try to prove

me wrong all you want but Its an "Fact". IMO Hes getting boring.

Note:Im sick of Kurt,Brock,Big Show the only ones Main-Eventing

a Title Match or Winning the title! Hell Rename Smackdown KBB

Show.

Guest Goose749
I can't believe anyone would even suggest that Brock Lesnar is better as a face than as a heel. I remember when I was driving home from the bar after No Mercy, I was thinking "Wow, they finally did something right. Brock's unstoppable heel character is awesome." Then, that same week on Smackdown, they have the most ridiculous face turn I've ever seen where Brock and Taker finish the most heated feud of the year by sucking each other's dicks.

Honestly, the soulless monster that would f*ck with your head that could't be beaten was great. Now, Brock's just the goofy looking guy who smiles because he's dumb and happens to win a lot of matches.

soulless monsters get old, especially in the WWE. You easily get sick of people winning matches over and over. By creating this soulless monster, you would, in essence, be creating another HHH, a heel champ who can not be beaten. True, he would not be as bad. He's not fucking Steph, and thus does not get the career benefits associated. But, as long as he remains undefeated, you would essentially be creating the same kind of character whom, when his part of the card comes, I turn off the TV, whether RAW or PPV.

Anyway, since Heyman did a lot of the talking, I think Lesnar actually had more goofy-looking grins as a heel. Also, wasn't one of the reasons he turned face because people were cheering him over Taker? Or had the change already started?

Edited by Goose749

Guest Goose749
Lesnar

He's always in the Title Picture,Ever since hes came to Smackdown hes either Had the title or Be in a #1 Contender

Show.

I actually agree. One of my biggest criticisms of Smackdown is that the title just circulates between the same small group, while there is talent pretty much being wasted elsewhere in the show. It will be good if this Eddie Guerrero rumor comes to pass.

Guest Lil Naitch

I'll go out on a limb and say Angle. People already started bitching whne his politics came to light, how far untill we start ragging on him for other stuff?

Guest undisputedjericho
He never put over Jericho, or Benoit, or Angle

Eh hem, he lost to Angle at No Way Out 2002. Though he beat him again the next night on Raw, so for 24 hours the main event of WrestleMania X-8 was Jericho vs. Angle.

However, he beat Angle at Unforgiven 2000, Benoit at No Mercy 2000, and Jericho at Fully Loaded 2000, WrestleMania X-8, and Judgment Day 2002.

Guest Thunder Rising!!!
Lesnar

He's always in the Title Picture,Ever since  hes came to Smackdown  hes either Had the title or  Be in a #1 Contender

Show.

I actually agree. One of my biggest criticisms of Smackdown is that the title just circulates between the same small group, while there is talent pretty much being wasted elsewhere in the show. It will be good if this Eddie Guerrero rumor comes to pass.

Why is even anyone complaining when at least in SD, the title actually changes hand even if it is between 3 men when you have only 1 man hogging the title and stinking up the ring with his defences?

The only talents actually worthy for a title shot are Benoit and Eddie.

Anyone can come up with someone else worthy to be in the title picture?

Guest Thunder Rising!!!
Orton could go either the TEST route or the Rock route.

He shows more ROCKISH then TESTISH for now.

Now was that a bad pun or you didn't mean that? :lol:

Guest Goose749

I'm not saying that the Smackdown situation is worse than the RAW situation. Both need to be improved, RAW more so.

Guest Bad Guy

Why is even anyone complaining when at least in SD, the title actually changes hand even if it is between 3 men when you have only 1 man hogging the title and stinking up the ring with his defences?

The Title dont change that much on Smackdown,Brock has it

for a long damn time and then either angle or show gets it

and they keep it for a short period and then Brock gets it again

the same thing keeps happening,Im sick of them being the only

ones winning the Title.Raw=HHH Hogging The Title....Smackdown=

Kurt And Brock Hogging The Title......Big Show Dont Get The Title

as Much As These Too.

The only talents actually worthy for a title shot are Benoit and Eddie.

Whats The Use Of These 2 Competing In A World Title Match

Against Brock Or Kurt Angle And Losing?

Anyone can come up with someone else worthy to be in the title picture?

-John Cena

-Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy will never be world champion - no bad news, in my opinion.

Cena would only win it if he turned face. Until then he will be held back by the Undertaker.

Guest Trivia247

Only met a few wrestlers in my lifetime personally myself

so it can't be claimed that I like or dislike anyone personally...

someone could be likable on TV and a absolute DICK in RL...

Actually come to think of it..

Lex Luger was a Asshole in RL, I met him and he was always SHIT

for the purposes of us Smarks online whom will be our next hate.

Usually gonna be someone whom was getting overly pushed for no apparent reason grabs their spot through underhanded means Or we get wind of them whining and crying backstage (like we always have a guy on a laptop underneath the big boardroom table during Creative meetings with wrestlers)

so our future hates?

Dunno majority of the people named people hate currently.

will have to see

Guest Goose749

ah, Luger. Another wrestler I never cared for, no matter how over he was.

I don't think Angle will be our very next hate, unless he suddenly gets REALLY sloppy.

Guest wwF1587
I loved HHH's 98-01 run...but when he came back his matches weren't as good, he wasn't near as over, and yet he got the same push.

Ditto. I was a big fan of his until he returned from the injury.

same here.. and i got all emotional for his STUPID return... BAH! that basturd can rot in hell with steph

Guest Memphis
I never "personally" liked Benoit either so there.

I just like his matches and that's that.

I'm with Choke.

I've never been a fan of the character of Chris Benoit. I've always found Triple H more appealing in that aspect.

Triple H was the ONLY wrestler I loved back in 2000, he was my hero at the time and I was as into him as I was Bret Hart back in the day. I still dig Hunter, despite Smark opinion or his backstage antics, and will continue to do so.

Besides, he's a great role model - Fuck everyone over before they fuck you.

God bless Triple H.

M