TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JRE

Stevie Night Heat Gimmick Spoilers!

Guest RickyB

I love Stevie's gimmick at the moment. On Heat he gets to play to his strengths (comedy), I think it's great to have an actual storyline on Heat, especially one as entertaining as this, hopefully they'll do something like this on Velocity with a gimmick/storyline which only really gets played up on that show.

Guest JRE

Here's a thought....if someone controls Velocity like Stevie does Heat....and then they wrestle at WRESTLEMANIA...well, you know what I mean...THE HEAT BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA!

I always thought they should make a Heat and Velocity champion. Maybe after 5 title defenses, they could get a shot at the IC or US title. Then we'd be watching Heat and Velocity to see who's the next person to get elevated. As for who'd be the inaugural champions, I'd go with Tommy Dreamer and A-Train

Oh, the other thing they need to do on Velocity and Heat is stop replaying everything that happens on Raw and Smackdown. If you're enough of a hardcore fan to watch Shannon Moore take on a local jobber, you probably already saw what Brock and Angle did. I wouldn't mind if they replayed one or two segments, but the way they do it now is just overkill.

Guest Deviant

Stevie's gimmick does sound great. Now that TSM has regular Heat reports, I hope to get more into it.

By the way, what's Raven doing now? You ask that as if Stevie is doomed. Raven is main eventing about five different promotions and getting paid more than he was in WWE, with much more respect. He is currently proving that he is a great wrestler with some fantastic angles. So I'm a Raven mark, sue me. Point stands.

Damn, where the hell is Yuna?

I stopped watching wrestling. I couldn't ask to watch X-Men: Evolution every day that it's on and still watch RAW and SD. So, I won't be watching Stevie Night Heat. No...I can resist. >_> *shifty eyes*

..........But, um, just for reference's sake, what's going on this Sunday? ^_^

Oh, and JRE...your sig owns.

Guest the r-train

Yuna, X-Men Evolution was the single crappiest superhero cartoon ever made. Yes, I said that. The X-Men in the mid-90 was great, but you're clinging to something that isn't even there anymore. Just give it up.

Guest The Czech Republic
Damn, where the hell is Yuna?

I stopped watching wrestling. I couldn't ask to watch X-Men: Evolution every day that it's on and still watch RAW and SD. So, I won't be watching Stevie Night Heat. No...I can resist. >_> *shifty eyes*

What's a VCR?

Well I guess you're out of your Stevie phase.

Yuna, X-Men Evolution was the single crappiest superhero cartoon ever made. Yes, I said that. The X-Men in the mid-90 was great, but you're clinging to something that isn't even there anymore. Just give it up.

Maybe it is. However it is, in my opinion better than either Raw or SD combined. At least, most of the time, it sticks to it's SL's and has characters that you care about. 'Specially Kurt Wagner... :wub:

Well I guess you're out of your Stevie phase.

I still like Stevie, but I know what I'm not allowed to watch. Mom's usually off on Sunday, so she pretty much owns the TV anyways.

Guest Choken One

Don't you have ANOTHER tv anyways?

What American household doesn't have at least 3 televisions?

Don't you have ANOTHER tv anyways?

What American household doesn't have at least 3 televisions?

I have a TV upstairs, but no cable. It's used only for my movie viewing and PS2 playing needs.