TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

"YOU LISTEN TO THAT WAY TOO MUCH!"

Guest Zack Malibu

Right now, Lucy Woodward. At work, at home, in the car, it's all about Lucy lately.

Guest Retro Rob

The band I listen to the most is RHCP, but if you ask my friends they will say Jacko. I don't play his stuff THAT much, but he isn't Mr. Popularity nowadays, so people notice when he is on.

Guest Steviekick
I can't get enough Nile. These guys are the best thing goin' in Brutal Death right now. Everything they've done has been maximum-capacity sickness and evil. Technical riffs from hell, crunchy oppressive chugs and metal riffs, solos galore, eastern scales, egyptian traditional instruments made from HUMAN BONE, perfect growling, interesting subject matter, drums that will make you shit, all backed up by a bass that fills in presence, and drives the guitarists.

Great, awesome, incredible band.

I went through a Nile phase last summer that was pretty brutal. It ended after I saw them live and theys sucked.

There's nothing that I'm listening to that heavily right now, but I most recently went through an obsessive phase of Killswitch Engage.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

They sucked live? No..that CAN'T be right. I absolutely do not and will not believe you until I eventually see it for myself.

Even if they do, their albums are still tremendous.

Guest Steviekick

When I saw Nile live, they were really bad. I don't know if it was the sound or what, but they came across as being a really bad live band. I still like their studio albums alot.

Guest La Parka Es Mi Papa

I've also been all about the Bob Dylan lately, too.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Stevie, it was the same for me and Morbid Angel. Then I went back and listened to Domination...

...and realized they just fucking sucked. :D

Guest Choken One

Hey...Laz...U ever hear of this new band called Shadows Fall? Check them you may like them...

Guest Steviekick
Stevie, it was the same for me and Morbid Angel. Then I went back and listened to Domination...

OMG...the same thing happened to me. I was never a big fan of them, but I kinda respected them. I saw them open for Motorhead and was dissappointed kinda. I just couldn't get into them or listen to them ever again.

Guest acnx

Any of the these three bands...everyone says I listen to them way too much.

Tool

Dredg

Pink Floyd

Guest El Satanico

A friend of mine listens to Bob Seger enough that it made me grow to despise Bob Seger.

I personally don't have a problem with this. I get sick of listening to one band after thirty minutes.

Guest The Metal Maniac

As of late (Read: The last 3 days) it seems like I've been listening to my friends copy of Iced Earth's The Dark Saga non-stop. Hell, I can listen to "A Question of Heaven" over, and over, and over...

Eventually, I'll have to give the CD back. Though I fear that when my copy shows up at HMV, I'll end up locked in my room for 16 hours listening to nothing but...

Everyone thinks I listen to Maiden too much, I'd assume. Hell, half the time, people don't even need to ask what I'm listening to - they can just assume it's Maiden, and they're usually right.

But hey, they've got 12 albums (Not counting live), so it's not like there's NO variety in my musical tastes...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

:stab:

Formulas Fatal to the Flesh, Covenant, and Gateways to Annihilation own you, sucka.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Even though I havent listened to Def Leppard or Deep Purple in a while, people still complain about it. They always tell me to put on real music, like Eminem, or Limp Bizkit.

Guest saturnmark4life

I'll probably be listening to Andrew WK in ten years.

For the past 6 months or so, a day has rarely passed without at least one listen of Sparks or The Residents.

Guest Choken One
Even though I havent listened to Def Leppard or Deep Purple in a while, people still complain about it. They always tell me to put on real music, like Eminem, or Limp Bizkit.

I'd could listen to Em for good long time but NEVER LB .

Guest redbaron51

Morbid Angel is just horrid.

And Corey listens to Billy Joel, Neil Diamond, and The Monkees ;) :headbang: