TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Violence

The Smark Apocolypse is nigh

This is an interesting one from the WWE rumor mill.  At this point, take it for what it is, talk.  WWE is said to be considering turning Brock Lesnar heel soon.  There is a feeling among many in the company that Brock is much better suited to play a heel and that with Kurt Angle adjusting so well to the babyface role, it makes sense to turn Brock into Smackdown's top heel and have him feud with Angle.

I have also heard that there is talk that the company is considering turning HHH face down the line and perhaps having him feud with Randy Orton.  Again, at this point it's in the talking stage.

HHH as a face? that means all faces will be re-buried for stealing hunter's heat....

I ask you all to join me now, praying for that second quad tear.

Guest Nevermortal

Hey, as long as Orton wouldn't be dealing with people I care about, fine with me.

Sorry, I didn't see the previous topic.....

(Steps into wannabe mod mode)

please continue discussion here

/edit

actually fuck that :) we posted at roughly the same time and my topic has a nicer title ;)

Guest AndrewTS

Maybe Trips wants Goldberg to be heel for his feud with him.

Heel Goldberg = zero threat to Trip's title.

Guest The Old Me
Heel Goldberg = zero threat to Trip's title.

That's scary, but very true. HHH can then call Goldberg a flop and daddy will can his ass.

Guest NoCalMike

Triple H turning face, would be perfect for his political bullshit. I mean he knows it is only a matter of time until there is no more credible faces to wrestle for the title, so just when we all think he is about to do the job, NOPE, he turns face and then runs down every single credible Heel on Raw, and then Raw officially has the WORLD FAKE CHAMPION and then a big bunch of jobbers~! I love the WWE~!

I have been telling you people for a long time that triple h knows exactly what he's doing....

He'll be running the company in 5 years, gaurenteed. (and no cracks about him running it now, i mean he'll own the place)

Guest Lil Naitch
Sorry, I didn't see the previous topic.....

(Steps into wannabe mod mode)

please continue discussion here

/edit

actually fuck that :) we posted at roughly the same time and my topic has a nicer title ;)

True, but I've been here longer, and thus I'm more importnt. ;)

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLEEEEE! :boxing:

Though no matter which thread your in, it remains the same-

Trip turning face = dumb fucking idea.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

This happened in 2000. They spent a good year building HHH up as the uber-heel only for him to not put over or make anyone and have him turn face only to turn heel a month or two later... thus never having returned the investment.

What CREDIBLE heels does RAW have anyway if this face HHH is suppose to be coming soon?

Jericho

Flair

Kane

That's about all that I can think of.

Guest CanadianChick

Well, on the flip side, which credible faces are there for Triple H to face?

Goldberg.

Uh....Micheals maybe? I can't think of anyone else.

Guest Angle-plex

I think turning Flair face might be a better idea. He was mega-over during his one week face turn earlier this year, and a feud with Flair will keep Orton out of the World Title picture until he is ready.

Guest Angle-plex
You think Orton'll ever be ready?

No, but I think that THEY think he will be ready at some point.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Hey, as long as Orton wouldn't be dealing with people I care about, fine with me.

My thoughts exactly.

Guest FeArHaVoC
HHH defeating and burying Suckbag Orton is a-okay with me

What if Triple H drops the title to him?

Guest Lightning Flik

At least if Orton wins there is two positives.

Firstly: No more HHH with the belt.

Secondly: Someone else will probably win it if HHH doesn't get it back.

...wait, HHH not get his title back? Ok, nevermind. RAW will still be fucked up as always.

Here's a thought about the HHH/Orton feud if it happens.

Orton is still kinda green in the ring. Therefore, there's more of a chance of him botching a spot during a match with HHH.

Say Orton was booked to win...and HHH got injured by a botched spot.

Would that be considered Win Win all around?

Guest PowerPB13

In a way, I want to see Triple H try a face turn just to see it fail in spectacular fashion.

Only problem is, he'd continue to push himself whether the turn works or not.

Bah.

-Patrick

All I can say is that they better not turn Triple H before he drops the title. That negates the whole point of a long heel run when you miss out on the climactic face victory. They made the same mistake with Austin's long title reign, Undertaker's heel run with the belt, and then Brock's title reign this year.

Besides that, they just turned Kane to help correct the face/heel imbalance, and they still have 6 main event faces compared to 3 main event heels.

He's certainly over enough to turn face though. He gets a pop every time he comes to the ring, and he gets cheered over most of the babyfaces he goes up against. Just because the smarks on the internet don't like him doesn't mean the casual fans don't.

Guest BDC

Honestly, I don't say this out of ill will, but Triple H is going to get hurt sooner or later. Consistent hematoma incidents, partial quad tears and so on. He didn't allow much time to get back from the original quad incident so now he's slowly but surely deteriorating. He can hold on all he wants, but when he gets two, three, maybe even more injuries at once, he's got to see the writing on the wall.

Guest PowerPB13
He can hold on all he wants, but when he gets two, three, maybe even more injuries at once, he's got to see the writing on the wall.

Yes, you're right.

And the writing on the wall will say "You need to get everyone to dumb down their styles even MORE to ensure that you continue to look good by comparison."

-Patrick

Guest Jobber of the Week
This happened in 2000. They spent a good year building HHH up as the uber-heel only for him to not put over or make anyone and have him turn face only to turn heel a month or two later... thus never having returned the investment.

Crowds wanted HHH to turn face. That whole "heel HHH slowly turns face to save his wife from more heelish heel Kurt Angle" thing had fans popping for HHH after he had already gone over Rock a number of times. Heck, it was getting Stephanie face heat. That's pretty hard to do right now and seemed impossible during the "Steph as HHH's wife" angle.

Vince didn't want to do it though, and just left HHH a heel. His popularity sunk. The same can sort of be said for Ric Flair right now, too. He's the most over guy out there in an Evolution segment, and what does he have to prove by hanging out with the champ?

Guest razazteca
Here's a thought about the HHH/Orton feud if it happens.

Orton is still kinda green in the ring. Therefore, there's more of a chance of him botching a spot during a match with HHH.

Say Orton was booked to win...and HHH got injured by a botched spot.

Would that be considered Win Win all around?

How is this any different than a heel RVD defeating HHH?