TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Lockdown Card

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Lockdown for July 30th!

Live from the Savvis Center in beeeeautiful St. Louis, Missouri!

Due: 6PM EST.

Send all stuff to Grand Slam.

Many people have been left off the card on account of no-showing leading me to believe you're dead, requests to not be booked, or me really having nothing productive for you to do. If you're off, I would humbly suggest taking some time to promo.

OPENING PROMO

...has been called, in a shocking change of pace.

SINGLES MATCH

Atlas vs. CIA

--It's Mask vs. Mask with Beezel and Atlas at the PPV. Cocky as he is, Atlas requested this match so Beezel could see firsthand what it looks like when he beats the crap out of someone who's got his face covered. Nobody loses a mask here, but either CIA or Atlas could lose a lot of blood depending on who's more eager for the win. Beezel will be at ringside for this one, keeping an eye on the proceedings and providing exciting voiceboxy guest commentary!

Regular rules. Beezel will be ringside for commentary.

WORD LIMIT: 5000

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

BEST OF 5 SERIES - PICK A PARTNER TAG

Janus/??? vs. Crow/???

--Crow evened the series at one win apiece with his victory in Storm's hardcore match. The challenge grows outward here, as Crow and Janus line up in tag action with the partners of their choice. ??? is an ironman of late, wrestling on just about every card, and sometimes twice in the same match! What a competitor!

Regular tag rules.

WORD LIMIT: 6000

Send to: Grand Slam

SINGLES MATCH

"The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

--Tom Flesher's had a rough week. He and Thoth go down against International Incident, and Frost keeps delivering odd little "gifts" that are getting under his skin rather effectively. Now, if you'll recall, Frost managed to beat the veteran Sacred last week. As such, Flesher requested this match against the Aussie in the hopes of being able to prove his superiority over Frost by beating Sacred too. But Sacred is not a man to be taken lightly, and you can imagine that an opportunity against one of the most dominant champs in recent history is one he's not going to take lying down...

Regular rules.

WORD LIMIT: 5000

Send to: Grand Slam

NON-TITLE TAG MATCH

The Unholy Trinity (Dace Night & Va'aiga) vs. Quiz/???

--Dammit people, grow some balls and pick a partner ahead of time! We can't afford to keep paying ??? on his ridiculous per-appearance rates. But hey, we'll work with what you got. Quiz's, uh, boss, I guess you could say, has demanded that he find a tag partner. I'm not sure why a game show host really needs a tag partner or who the hell he'll find to hang out with him, but you know, I've never been one to ask too many questions. I'm more the kind of guy who says, "Sure, we'll get you a tag match! Against the tag champs!" I guess this is me being mean, but it's also a chance for Quiz and whoever he finds to make an impression. Watch out for that Decapitator, boys--it's a doooooozy!

Regular tag rules. Quiz, as is courteous, please PM the Trinity with your partner's identity.

WORD LIMIT: 5500

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

The Boston Strangler vs. "The Judge" William Hearford

--No resting on laurels for the Superstation; after what must be two disheartening losses in tag action, the world champ takes a break from the multi-mans and goes straight-up against steady competitor William Hearford. Judge ruled in favor of himself (ha!) on Storm, besting rookie prospect Charlie Matthews, and this long-time tag man is looking to get himself some recognition to complement his partner's US title. Strangler will be defending *his* title at Ground Zero, and he's got to get back on track if he's going to be able to take down the Clan sadist once and for all...

Regular rules.

WORD LIMIT: 5500

Send to: Suicide King

Aaaand, your...

MAIN EVENT

ICTV TITLE MATCH

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

--Kibagami earned this one in the...interesting...gauntlet match last week. Though he's always kept a relatively high profile in the SWF, Kibagami has never won a title. Lately though, he's been squashing opponents left and right, dispatching in a minute and clubbering Beezel with the help of crooked ref Atlas. CC would usually save this for PPV, but it looks like Mak went and earned himself a shot at a different set of belts, and there are some big plans for those coming up. This means that the lucky TV viewers get this big match for free. These two have both been on a steady rise the last couple of weeks, and there's no better place to solidify that path than in the Main Event.

Regular rules, with the ICTV title on the line!

WORD LIMIT: 6000

Send to: Suicide King

Edited by Edwin MacPhisto

Guest Kibagami

You know it's a good card 'cause I'm in the main event.

Fuck yeah.

K.

Guest Crowe

We only had ??? because want our partners to be a surprise!

I LIKE SURPRISES LOL~!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

::stunners ??? through a surprise::

::is ambushed by ??? the 2nd and put through a large rattan credenza::

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Ouch @ not being booked. I'd request to be edited in or something, but eh... this is a nice little chance at FINALLY getting to a few promos I've been meaning to do before PPV time rolls around.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Not booked? Oh well, looks like i can't make it 6 no-shows in a row then. It's for the best though, since i'm 99% sure i'm just going to give up and quit for good.

Guest Crowe
Not booked? Oh well, looks like i can't make it 6 no-shows in a row then. It's for the best though, since i'm 99% sure i'm just going to give up and quit for good.

Your comeback was too short.

Guest Goodear

Damn opening promo being called, that would have been a great time to debut my new entrance (Y)(Y)(Y). Aw well, it will still be boss and much smaller than the usual match I have to write. Now all I have to figure out is an actual direction ... hmmmm.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

My apologies for not editing in stuff. Slipped my mind. Updated now, with markers too!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

You know what Edwin loves, but he's ashamed to admit it? Scaffold matches! Edwin is a huge fan of scaffold matches. I'm surprised he doesn't book a whole show of them.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

That's why we're calling the PPV Ground Zero. There's zero ground, literally, because everyone's gonna be fighting on scaffolds the whole time. It's gonna be amazing.

I do love a good tag match, especially when I can be a sneaky bugger and set myself up to mark a singles match and a tag match on the same show. Makes marking a world easier than doing the same types over n' over, I reckon.

Guest Goodear

Wildchild and I had a really fun scaffold match back in the JL. The trick is to fight like 3/4 of the match around the thing and then climb up there for the big finish. I think I was selling the rib injury off this match for like 2 months afterwards.

Wildchild and I had a really fun scaffold match back in the JL.  The trick is to fight like 3/4 of the match around the thing and then climb up there for the big finish.  I think I was selling the rib injury off this match for like 2 months afterwards.

*watches everyone remember how they thought WC was Ejirocuted off the scaffold and how they freaked out*

Guest Suicide King

I have received one match. Don't make me get the board with a nail in it.

Tremble, ye mortals, and despair.

Guest Kibagami

"And then someone will make a bigger board with a bigger nail, and eventually, one of them will make a board and a nail so big...IT WILL DESTROY ALL OF THEM!"

...right. Match is progressing.

K.