TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sandman9000

One and Only Fuck Sandman Over Thread

Guest Sandman9000

So far this summer, I've managed to:

-Get fucked out of going to Tournament of Death 2 two days before the event was supposed to happen. The one thing I was looking forward to this summer, and I don't get it. Looks like bad things do happen to bad people. I should be getting my money back, but who knows.

-Work a shitty warehouse job for 10-12 hours a night, where I'm hated to the point where people are breaking products there and claiming I'm eating them during my runs. For the love of fucking Satan I hate fucking clam chowder, why the fuck would I break into a box and drink the shit out cold? Yeah, I fucking suck at my job, fuck you.

-Completely piss off one of my good friends from school, with whom I was trying to start a relationship with. Good thing for her she was smart enough to get away from me, I guess. Don't need some psychotic axe murderer to be trying to get into your pants.

-Fail to lose weight, despite religiously sticking to my diet. Looks like I'll always be a fat pathetic ignorant piece of shit.

I figure as long as everyone, including whatever divine high power you might believe in, is taking shots at me, I might as well let everyone where have a fucking field day too.

I've got the bullseye painted on my fucking balls, fire away assholes. Do your fucking worse; I deserve it.

Guest MaxPower27

Normally, I like kicking people when they are down, but...not this far down.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I had a tough time reading that post through the tears. I'm getting all va klempt.

Guest alfdogg

*Ties up Sandman and forces him to look at the pictures of Scott Keith*

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Dude that's weak. *I* love you sandman.

For anyone who knows Sandman well they know telling him you love him is much worse than telling him that you hate him.

Guest Youth N Asia

Shit...I'm usualy all for these kinda things. But I like Sander. I'll try and think of something bad to say for later.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

ill stop by elon on my way to dc sandie, just for you!

Guest Nevermortal

If it makes you feel any better, if you had never been around, I would've never gotten into CZW.

There, happy?

Guest AM The Kid

You guys should know that my life revolves around kicking people when they're down. But I actually do like Sandman, and he's too far down. Maybe this should be a Sandman appreciation thread.

Guest Zack Malibu

Damn right. I ain't gonna kick a brother when he's down, let alone someone who is a good friend, and has info that he can use for blackmail and extortion.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

If I had serious problems, I'd rather write in to Nintendo Power about them then post about them on a message baord.

Just saying...

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

If I had serious problems, I'd rather write in to Nintendo Power about them then post about them on a message baord.

Just saying...

Guest Ripper

Damn. Not only was it a bad joke, but it got double posted. Double the suckiness.

Hey Sandman...at least you didn't do that. Shit has to get bad for you to appreciate the good. One day you will sit back surrounded by hot, big breasted women and laugh at these times. LAUGH i say!!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Congratulations Zsasz, you are actually an asshole now.

caboose, chill out.

Oh and Ripper, you've yet to say anything remotely funny in your tenure here. Hell, you tried hard enough in Johnson threads.

Guest Ripper

as long as I amuse myself...thats all that matters.

And I not trying to be a asshole when I joke around, you were, and it double posted and it was stupid. that is alot more strikes.

Guest J*ingus

Sandy, if I busted a lighttube over your head, would it help you feel better?

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Sandy, if I busted a lighttube over your head, would it help you feel better?

J*ngus, I think he would feel better if he started smashing Cthulhu idols with lighttubes.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Congratulations Zsasz, you are actually an asshole now.

caboose, chill out.

Oh and Ripper, you've yet to say anything remotely funny in your tenure here. Hell, you tried hard enough in Johnson threads.

Fuck that noise. Ripper is god damn funny.

Guest evenflowDDT

I'll bleed for you my brother (no really, I will, doing chores is more dangerous than it looks...bleach + open wound = ouch).

::bleeds::

Here's to things picking up sooner rather than later. That especially sucks about the wherehouse job, since when I was talking to ya's about it earlier in the summer it didn't sound like fun without all the shit, now with all the shit, I can't imagine.

Guest Incandenza

Hey Sandman, Flyboy told me I nearly beat you in some essential poster tournament, though I'd given up posting at the time. Apparently, you won due to a coin flip.

Crazy world we live in.

Guest ShooterJay

I told you this over AIM, but in case you want a reminder...

As your best friend on the board....deep deep down I feel nothing but hatred, disgust and contempt for you.

My job is done for the day.

Things can ALWAYS get worse man.

And they have.

I'm being fucked over of $225 by the guy who was supposed to run the TOD2 bus trip. He "sent" me a money order two weeks ago that hasn't arrive, he gave me his work number and when I call, I don't get an answer or a machine/voice mail. It's not just my money, it's me and two of my friends as well. I'm going to go ahead and give them their money back, so instead of three people being fucked over, it's just one.

Anyway, if anyone knows the home # or address of a Jim Quinlan, or can find a way to access it from the website at pwtours.com, I'd be appreciative.

Guest The Old Me
Things can ALWAYS get worse man.

And they have.

I'm being fucked over of $225 by the guy who was supposed to run the TOD2 bus trip. He "sent" me a money order two weeks ago that hasn't arrive, he gave me his work number and when I call, I don't get an answer or a machine/voice mail. It's not just my money, it's me and two of my friends as well. I'm going to go ahead and give them their money back, so instead of three people being fucked over, it's just one.

Anyway, if anyone knows the home # or address of a Jim Quinlan, or can find a way to access it from the website at pwtours.com, I'd be appreciative.

I could probably have his car repoed or something.

PWTours.com

Registrant:

Brian Wilkins

529 Hildreth Street

Dracut, Massachusetts 01826

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: PWTOURS.COM

Created on: 04-Mar-03

Expires on: 04-Mar-04

Last Updated on: 04-Mar-03

Administrative Contact: