TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grand Slam

SWF Smarkdown Card for 8-4-2003

Guest Grand Slam

SWF Smarkdown!

August 4, 2003

LIVE from the SOLD-OUT Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin!!

All materials are due by 8:00 PM

Send to: Suicide King

Singles Match

Dace Night v. CIA (Canadian Intelligence Agent)

On the Ground Zero Pay-Per-View (order now, only $29.95!) International Incident will face the Unholy Trinity (all two of 'em) for the Tag Team Titles!! What better way to stir the pot than have them face each other in singles competition the show before?

Rules: Standard Singles Match

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Chirs3

Singles Match

Frost v. Judge "Mental" William Hearford

As Frost prepares for his on-on-one showdown with Tom Flesher, he makes his way through Tom's closest associates, trying to prove to himself and the world that the Magnificent 7 is anything but. So where is Tom this week? King has given him the week off so he won't be injured, tired, jet-lagged or inconvenienced in any way...

Rules: Standard singles match, but the ref might just be pressured by "management" to overlook certain indiscretions on Judge's part.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Singapore Cane Match

Nathan Kibagami v. Micheal "King of Nightmares" Craven

Craven, fresh out of the U.S. Title division, saw fit to challenge the winner of the ICTV Title match on Lockdown to a match here on Smarkdown. However, Mak is busy later in the show, so Nathan Kibagami was more than happy to step up in his place. Craven made some pretty disparaging remarks about the man formerly known as Silent, and now he might just have to pay the price...

Rules: The only legal weapon is a Singapore Cane (aka Kendo Stick). Otherwise it is a standard singles match.

Send to: Grand Slam

Non-Title Singles Match

Va'aiga v. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

The other half of the International Incident / Unholy Trinity Double Feature...

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 4500

Singles Match

"Deathwish" Danny Williams v. Quiz (W/ Charlie "The Show" Matthews)

Apparently, two-thirds of the Trinity wasn't enough for Double Jeopardy. Quiz went straight to King and asked for a shot at the leader of the Trinity. Seeing the chance for mayhem, the Gambling Man agreed to the match, but only if Quiz is seconded by his buddy, Charlie "The Show" Matthews. Sounds like King is trying to soften up Danny for his confrontation with TNT at the PPV.

Rules: Standard singles match. Matthews is there in a "Managerial" role only (theoretically).

Send to: Chirs3

Iron Australian Knockout Challenge Match / Best of Five Series

Crow v. Janus

The best of five series continues!! Who will gain the upper hand going into the PPV in this Titanic Struggle?

Rules: Both men start out in the ring. The time limit for this match is twenty minutes. Every time one person knocks out another, they will score a point and there will be a one minute break. If, after this one-minute break, the victim cannot answer the bell, they automatically lose the match. Also, if you are to leave the ring at any time while the match is in place, your opponent will score a point.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Grand Slam

Singles Match

"The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell v. Stryke

"Sacred" came back with a bang, but has struggled in recent weeks. Stryke has been on a similar path after losing the ICTV Title. Can either of them find the competitive fire to turn the intensity up a notch?

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 5500

Main Event

Six Man Tag Match

The Boston Strangler & Beezel & Jay Dawg v. Ejiro Fasaki & Thoth & Sean Atlas

Thoth and TBS have a huge showdown for the World Title coming up in just under a week. Beezel and Atlas have been at each others' throats in recent weeks. Add in the always unpredictable JD and the current U.S. Champ Ejiro Fasaki and what do you have. One hell of a main event, that's what!!

Rules: Standard tag rules, don't forget the ever-lovin' tag ropes.

Word Limit: 6500

Send to: Edwin "The King of 6-Man Tags" MacPhisto

Edited by Grand Slam

Guest Thoth

That is a random 6 man tag.

On further inspection, actually, it makes sense. But without a description, you know, I'm disoriented.

Edited by Thoth

Guest Kibagami

You know, I just read the show, and I can't thank Mark enough for this match. Ash must've lost his shit completely when he wrote that, and I'm going to put him on the job train, in the hurt locker, and any other unpleasant places Frost may have thought of by the time he reads this.

Lost his shit completely, Ash has.

K.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Looks solid enough. A bit on the random side... but I'm sure some match descriptions will fill us in. Us stupid people, that is.

Guest kelloggs
You know, I just read the show, and I can't thank Mark enough for this match. Ash must've lost his shit completely when he wrote that, and I'm going to put him on the job train, in the hurt locker, and any other unpleasant places Frost may have thought of by the time he reads this.

Lost his shit completely, Ash has.

K.

HAHAHAH~! Business is about to pick up! This match will be... uh... I guess the word Im looking for is, interesting. HA. :D

Guest Dace59
Tag Team Match

Danny & WildChild v. Quiz Show

WTF!?!

I dunno how on the fly this booking is Mark? But Danny's in a stable for a reason, and that stable just Beat Deouble Jeopardy.

Or is there some greater plan I don't know about that means this all makes sense?

Oh, and (Y) for curtain jerking still. (Yes that's a cheeky comment people, we have a packed card, I'm not complaining)

But I mark out HARDCORE for Kibs verus Craven in a Cane Match. Hurt him Silent, hurt him bad.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Not too shabby at all, i fully intend to write this one. Of course i've said that for every match i've had in the last month and haven't written one of them, but eh.

Guest Grand Slam

Most of your questions will be answered momentarily when I write out the descriptions, but I wanted to address Dace's comment:

I dunno how on the fly this booking is Mark? But Danny's in a stable for a reason, and that stable just Beat Deouble Jeopardy.

Or is there some greater plan I don't know about that means this all makes sense?

My answer is simply this: Danny needed a match, there is a little tension between Double Jeopardy and the Unholy Trinity, and the rest of the stable is otherwise engaged. No big ulterior motives.

We good? :cheers:

Oh, and WC, check your PMs. My bad. :bonk:

Guest Dace59

Fair enough. And it makes much more sense now it's changed to a singles match.

It was the odd teaming that threw me really.

But the singles match is all good.

Thank you for clreaing that you.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I finally get to face Judge in a singles match. This is match is going to look like something that would have main evented NWA Saturday Night back in '87 and that warms the cockles of my heart.

And seriously, I've always said that Ash needed to try and elevate himself up the card, but a Singapore cane match with Silent is going to get your ass waxed like Dick Dale's surfboard.

Hmm....yeah, that one's not working for me. I'll have to see if I can come up with new putdowns for you Kibs. But feel free to use twat sac and douchetard whenever possible.

Oh, and Mark, I like the card. It's a nice pre-ppv card. Basically just mixing and matching to keep the people with issues apart and help spark interest with some other feuds here and there. I do agree that the singles match with Quiz and Danny makes a lot more sense than the tag, but I would love to see Danny and Matthews go at it.

Guest Goodear
That is a random 6 man tag.

On further inspection, actually, it makes sense. But without a description, you know, I'm disoriented.

It is still rather disorientating as far as I can tell.

Guest Ash Ketchum

... That is the last time I will ever write a promo without knowing who's going to win a match.... EVER.

Guest Grand Slam

Ash: win or lose, this could be a good thing for you if done well. So what if you get murdered by Kibs. You stepped up, took everything he had to give in his "signature" match and are able to come back next week to take some more. Keep the patter on the "annoying prick" heel level and you are gold.

Now, if you win... you can take it anywhere you want to go man.

Charlie: I wanted you on this card and I tried to get you involved as a tag team, but I forgot WC was unable to be booked for the time being. Sorry man, but you are on the show and you can write a match if you'd like. Again, sorry for the way it worked out. I owe you one.

Guest Beezel

Now this is new, working with Drazon and the Strangler. The times, they are a changing.

if either of you read this, let's start the round of PMs to get strategy flowing.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Nice card...tag partners PM me, I'll be around tonighyt for sure, yall.

Guest Thoth

The other team is going to lose worse than someone from Boston at a Street Fighter tournament.

(Boston isn't really good at Street Fighter)

Guest Suicide King

One last thing, since the show will be going up Monday. If everyone who is running a plotline that will result in a match at the PPV could please drop me a PM detailing who is involved and what stips you would prefer. I believe I have everyone, but I can't shake the feeling that I am forgetting something, so better safe than sorry. Anyone who is not currently involved in a plotline but would like to be on the show, PM me as well with suggestions for matches and opponents.

Guest Powerplay
So does this Show dude have stats anywhere on the board?

He's listed in Stats under the board name "The Superstar".