TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

This game is unbelievable.

My cult fed, in just three months time, has raised from 50% (starting) and an initial 10k LOSS in the first month, to a 74% rating and about an 80k PROFIT in just three months.

That's WITHOUT TV, running a monthly PPV schedule.

All of that gain with just three shows.

I'm in shock.

My cult fed, in just three months time, has raised from 50% (starting) and an initial 10k LOSS in the first month, to a 74% rating and about an 80k PROFIT in just three months.

I'm in shock.

That's how it works if you play it right.

I didn't and hence why I'm having a crapatacular time right now. Although, I'm gaining in PI so I'm doing good again.

Edit:

AW FUCK~! Jinsei Shinzaki dropped from being 70s in every statistical category to 50, 65, 65 after his b-day... DAMMIT~! Now what do I do with this guy???

Guest Memphis

I'm in shock.

That's how it works if you play it right.

I didn't and hence why I'm having a crapatacular time right now. Although, I'm gaining in PI so I'm doing good again.

Edit:

AW FUCK~! Jinsei Shinzaki dropped from being 70s in every statistical category to 50, 65, 65 after his b-day... DAMMIT~! Now what do I do with this guy???

Find his replacement and job him out to younger, upcoming talent.

I'm doing this with Jerry Lynn, whom has just turned 40 going into Wrestlemania XX. He told me on March 1st that he was retiring. So after I have him put on a 5 star spectacular with AJ Styles at the PPV, all my younger, lesser known guys are going to go over him as well to gain some credibility.

Works well for me.

Part of my Hardcore Heaven 2004 card:

Briscoe Boys vs SAT.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. Briscoe Boys are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Jose knows Joel very well as they work for NJPW in Japan. This is another chapter in the long-running Briscoe Boys vs SAT feud. This match is for the ECW World Tag Team titles. SAT have been ECW World Tag Team champions since 16 April 2004.

The Match: Joel Maximo hits a rolling kick on M.Briscoe. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tiger suplex on J.Briscoe. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! SAT whip M.Briscoe into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. J.Briscoe gets hip-tossed onto the ladder! M.Briscoe blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Jay Briscoe hits a rolling kick on Joel. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. J.Briscoe hits a face jam on Joel Maximo onto the ladder! DDT from the top rope by Mark Briscoe. That looked KILLER. Jose Maximo gets sent flying to the outside. Meanwhile, Joel Maximo is climbing the ladder! Briscoe Boys see it...and climb up as well! Joel gets grabbed....double superplex off the ladder! Briscoe Boys set the ladder back up, and climb up to claim up for the win! Briscoe Boys remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1\2 for you.

This match was the blowoff to the end of a long feud. A few months back, Joel Maximo admitted to a drug problem. I checked him into rehab in the middle of the feud, but kept building the feud slowly. Joel made his return shortly before this match. His punishment for a drug problem? Having to take the sick bump in this match. I ended up losing Joel for 6 months because of this. Hopefully the drug addiction wasn't pain killers. Oh well, I'll turn Jose face and team him up with Amazing Red. And when Joel comes back in 6 months I'll turn Jose back.

Spanky vs Juvi Guerrera.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Spanky vs Juvi feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Juvi hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. STIFF high kick on Spanky by Juvi Guerrera. Spanky takes a flying neckbreaker from Juvi Guerrera. Juvi uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Spanky blocks a kick from Juvi Guerrera. Hard back suplex on Juvi. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Flying reverse elbow by Spanky. There's a two count on the pin. Juvi Guerrera avoids a Spanky avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spanky takes a NICE hurrancarana from Juvi Guerrera. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Juvi Guerrera. Nicely done. Pin, but Spanky is out just before the three count. Spanky blocks a punch. Spinning back kick from Spanky. Juvi Guerrera comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Second rope flying axe handle, Spanky goes down. One day, Juvi might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Spanky slugs Juvi Guerrera, sending him down into the corner. While Spanky fires up the crowd, Juvi is removing the turnbuckle pad! Spanky comes over...but Juvi grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Spanky face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Juvi Guerrera rolls up the stunned Spanky: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that? Juvi Guerrera leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Juvi has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Spanky to look for revenge.

My Opinion: Great match, it deserves every snowflake its getting. ****1\4

This was their first match in this feud

Low Ki vs Super Crazy.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Flying elbow from Super Crazy connects. Springboard reverse elbow by Super Crazy. Excellent move. Looks like Muta has giving out lessons. Covers for a quick two count. Super Crazy misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Low Ki kicks the leg, knocks Crazy down, and goes to work on it. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Low Ki. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Low Ki, Crazy got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Low Ki with a spinning neckbreaker on Crazy. Low Ki misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Crazy crushes Low Ki with a sweet running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Super Crazy. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Implant DDT by Super Crazy! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Super Crazy connects with a back heel kick on Low Ki and gets back up quickly. Low Ki counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Vertical suplex by Low Ki. Springboard dropkick from Low Ki. Nicely done. TAKA Michinoku comes running down the aisle with a chair! Crazy and Low Ki continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. TAKA Michinoku slides in and prepares to swing the chair...but Low Ki moves! TAKA accidentally blasts Crazy with a chair to the head! Low Ki throws TAKA out of the ring! Low Ki floors Super Crazy. Super Crazy gets locked in the Dragon Clutch! Submission victory! Low Ki goes on the rampage, firing off stiff shots to both Super Crazy and TAKA Michinoku, who take the hint and swiftly leave the ring for their own safety.

My Opinion: Absolutely solid match. A few minor things brought it down, so I'm tacking on a **** rating.

Lowki is feuding with Taka and this was just to build up that feud

Frank Shamrock and Ken Shamrock vs Second City Saints.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Colt gets caught with a short powerbomb from Shamrock. Vicious back suplex! Colt Cabana got nailed big time! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Ken Shamrock and Frank Shamrock. Frank Shamrock scoops up Colt. Shamrock bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Colt gets caught with a short powerbomb from Frank. There's a two count on the pin. Frank Shamrock connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Colt ducks a wild right hand. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Frank! Tag to CM Punk. Implant DDT by CM Punk! I will always and forever mark out for that move. SUPER frankensteiner on Frank, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Frank Shamrock elbows CM Punk in the face to break a hammerlock. Frank tags out to Ken Shamrock. Spear by Ken Shamrock. Ken Shamrock brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Punk in the ring! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Ken Shamrock connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. CM Punk elbows Ken Shamrock in the face to break a hammerlock. SUPER frankensteiner on Shamrock, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tito Ortiz comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Ken Shamrock turns around. Tito Ortiz drops Shamrock to the canvas. Tito Ortiz quickly locks on the Neck Crank! Tito leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for CM Punk, Shamrock got pinned. Frank \ Shamrock are left down and out in the ring thanks to the attack of Punk, Colt and Tito.

My Opinion: As close to a ***** match as possible...but unfortunately, it was missing something, so I can only give it ****3/4.

This was a weird one. Frank Shamrock retired Roddy Piper and has not been feuding with anyone since. The Second City Saints have not been feuding with anyone since a solid feud with Stryker/Collyer. Kenny is the only one in the match feuding with anyone and that is Tito Ortiz and I wanted to extend that feud.

So what I did was throw this match out there as the main event, originally announced for the tag titles. However, the SCS lost the titles the night before on Danger Zone to the SAT in a three way with the Briscoes also fighting.

So this was basically a ****3/4 throwaway Main Event.

Other notes: Amazing Red v. Taka and Stryker/Collyer v. Excellence Inc. both drew ***3/4 stars. Damn, this close to 6 **** matches on pretty much a transition card.

Next show should have the blowoffs to Stryker/Collyer v. Excellence Inc., Ortiz v. Ken Shamrock, Taka v. Lowki, Spanky v. Juvi, Corino v. Taiyo Kea (currently injured and back next month) and possibly one or two more. I had to run this show in the middle of April as opposed to the end because half my roster takes off to Japan for the end of April. I should have lots of time to build these next few feuds because I probably won't hold it until the end of May.

Something else funny:

Bryan Danielson told me him and Super Crazy would work well together. So having an empty feud slot, I booked a feud between the two. The next day, Danielson went out with a knee injury for 16 months. Probably got injured on a house show with Super Crazy. You two work good together my ass.

Find his replacement and job him out to younger, upcoming talent.

I'm doing this with Jerry Lynn, whom has just turned 40 going into Wrestlemania XX. He told me on March 1st that he was retiring. So after I have him put on a 5 star spectacular with AJ Styles at the PPV, all my younger, lesser known guys are going to go over him as well to gain some credibility.

Works well for me.

But you see, I JUST HIRED HIS ASS TO A WRITTEN CONTRACT~!

...man, I'm like so fucking pissed right now. Eddie Valentine puts out crap matches and I probably should be rid of his ass, Jinsei pulls a fucking God damned getting older crap on me, Paul London is STILL being a whiney little bitch that wants to leave, Harry Smith is just being a fucking choke artist as he sucks except for his speed skills, and my damned Xtreme title has more credibility than my International title.

Geezus, I'm not having a good time here... Fucking hell. ARGH~!!!

I'm thinking of retiring my International title and firing all those guys as I can hire better talent.

Oh bloody hell... I hate this. Oh well. I'm still at 51 PI and that's all that counts in the end I guess.

Guest El Satanico

:slaps flik: snap out of man

Have authority strip the title, fire those guys, elevate whoever is ready, hire the better talent you talk about and run a tourney for the title.

Original problem solved. Now you'd just have to get new guys over.

:slaps flik: snap out of man

Have authority strip the title, fire those guys, elevate whoever is ready, hire the better talent you talk about and run a tourney for the title.

Original problem solved. Now you'd just have to get new guys over.

I have the best talent I can get.

Problem: MLW and NWATNA are both National so they make a deal with say, AJ Styles and I can't get the guy cause they are doing too good.

How I managed to get Kid Kash still amazes me to this day.

But yes, I could go out and high some new talents and I probably will... Now I guess I sign Bret Hart to a full time contract and be done with him as authority.

And you see, the problem with this title is, if I strip it YET AGAIN, I might as well tank it as there is no credibility to it (although it's still highly regarded for some reason...).

Oh and here's who all made the Top 100 Wrestlers of 2003 that are full time members on my roster. About the only thing I'm happy with:

Marcus Chavayada – 3rd

Leo Branford – 5th

Kid Kash – 10th

Colt Cabana – 14th

Johnny Kashmere – 24th

Marc Mero – 47th

Paul London – 48th

Spiffy Sean Stylez – 63rd

Air Paris – 74th

Chris Stylez – 75th

Austin Lee – 77th

Sick Nick Mondo – 79th

Nova – 80th

J.R. Ryder - 82nd

Chance Becket - 92nd

Guest Retro Rob

It seems like in 4.0 even if a guy only has 60 in a category, if you place them in matches with people of similiar skills you will still get good ratings.

It seems like in 4.0 even if a guy only has 60 in a category, if you place them in matches with people of similiar skills you will still get good ratings.

...oh? So you mean Jinsei will still be ok? Oh thank God... I was fearing that'd he sucked ass.

Guest El Satanico

You'd only be getting of one of those guys that made the top 100.

None of those guys in the top 100 can replace any of the four to be fired?

Also, It doesn't sound like Eddie or Harry are anything special.

Guest El Satanico

...oh? So you mean Jinsei will still be ok? Oh thank God... I was fearing that'd he sucked ass.

See now you'd only have three to replace and you can hire guys with stats in the 60's if you're desperate.

See now you'd only have three to replace and you can hire guys with stats in the 60's if you're desperate.

Or, I could actually... Like push some people... :P Nah, that would never fly.

Seriously though, I probably should get some new people as I am about to hand some people their papers.

Edit: Ok... grapplefanatics.net is screwed up.

Leo Branford is the #1 Canadian worker, yet he's #5 on the Top 100 List for last year.

Marcus Chavayada is the #3 worker, yet he's #3 on the Top 100 List for last year.

WTF??? And somehow Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho get beat out by Branford... That doesn't make any sense.

Guest Memphis

Y2J has topped my list two years running.

Also, I hired Jeff Hardy and had Francine come in to give him some more help with his promos. He announced soon into his career with me that he had found religion and was a changed man.

I.e. He now busts his ass everytime he's out there while Francine rips the fans into a frenzy with their one on one segments.

Yes, I've made Jeff a star.

Praise me.

TAFKA 'M'

Guest JacK

I gotta find something to do with Alexis Laree, cause all of a sudden, in the middle of my Gathering-breakup Julio-CM Punk feud with crap-all heat she managed to get WAY over as Julio's manager, I mean up to 90 from around 55 which she had fallen to at one stage. I mean she's even catching up to Sting in the merchandise stakes as now my second highest seller.

I don't get it, I mean after one interview, the following match had that 'this match suffered cause the crowd was still pumped up after the last one' dealy. BUT THERE WAS NO MATCH, IT WAS A FREAKIN INTERVIEW! Is that supposed to happen?

And also, it's been almost a year since I fired the New Church with low moral, and they still won't negotiate with me to come back, despite all the crawling I do . . . is there ANY way to get them back? One member of each of my tag teams but AMW got signed up by other people, except the ~Alter Boys!~

Y2J has topped my list two years running.

Also, I hired Jeff Hardy and had Francine come in to give him some more help with his promos. He announced soon into his career with me that he had found religion and was a changed man.

I.e. He now busts his ass everytime he's out there while Francine rips the fans into a frenzy with their one on one segments.

Yes, I've made Jeff a star.

Praise me.

TAFKA 'M'

I'd praise you...

Except I can't understand why you'd WANT Jeff Hardy as a star. Unless you are using the RaveX update. When Adam did it, Jeff bited a big one.

Guest Memphis
Did Jeffrey start ratting out co-worker friends to their wifes?

El Satanico - 1

Jeff Hardy - 0

I never intended Hardy to be anything more than just a midcarder. My midcard is exclusively cruiserweights and I found I was running low on cruiser-heels, so in came Jeff with a 'Junkie' (Drug Addict...so really he was just being himself) gimmick and Francine to make him look good.

I'm surprised it worked.

There seems to be a rather insidious substance abuse problem in my locker room.

I got two guys in rehab for being coke fiends (including one half of my tag champions, fuck it all), and another I had to stick in there for being a drunk.

So, Jericho is at 100 over in my WWE game. He accounts for 24% of my merchandise sales. The problem is, he has two months left on his contract, and he's at like 28 morale. No matter how many people I put him over on, his morale still won't go up. he was also the #1 worker in the game at the end of 2003. And I'm gonna lose him right before Wrestlemania.

Just felt like bitching..........

Nah, I say you're screwed.

I was playing a 1986 scenario with 3.0 shortly before the new version came out. I had Hennig as my AWA champ and he wouldn't renogiate with me no matter what. His morale bottomed out when I made him feud with Sgt. Slaughter when he didn't want to. I eventually got his morale back up to 92% in putting him over in feuds he did want to do with fellow young turks Owen Hart and Eddie Guerrero, but he was still pissed over the Slaughter thing and would not renogiatiate. Odd are, I'm guessing a similar thing here were Jericho is going to leave no matter what.

Guest Nightscrawler
So, Jericho is at 100 over in my WWE game. He accounts for 24% of my merchandise sales. The problem is, he has two months left on his contract, and he's at like 28 morale. No matter how many people I put him over on, his morale still won't go up. he was also the #1 worker in the game at the end of 2003. And I'm gonna lose him right before Wrestlemania.

Try hiring his friend Dr. Luther. It helps his morale, but it only goes up by ten I think.

Try hiring his friend Dr. Luther. It helps his morale, but it only goes up by ten I think.

Already did that............lol

Thanks though.

Guest El Satanico

Have you feuded him someone that he can put on great matches with?

Someone like a Beniot, Eddy or Angle?

The problem is, he has two months left on his contract, and he's at like 28 morale. No matter how many people I put him over on, his morale still won't go up.

Ah... You have the same problem that I have with Paul London.

Best of lucky to trying to get him happy. I ain't succeeding at it either.

Guest El Satanico

If you've already changed his gimmick and have already turned him, try giving Jericho two belts.

Guest El Satanico

Is AJ at least 90 over? Feuding with someone with below 90 overness could affect the morale of someone with 100 overness.

Here's my 2004 Royal Rumble

The Match: Ric Flair and Chris Jericho are the first two competitors. Uninspired brawling from Ric Flair. Flapjack from Flair on Jericho. Entry # 3 : John Cena! Cena tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. John Cena got eliminated by Jericho. (Elimination # 1) Entry # 4 : Frank Shamrock! Jericho uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Frank Shamrock got eliminated by Jericho. (Elimination # 2) Entry # 5 : Booker T! Flair slams Booker T down. Booker is sure in trouble now. Flair threw Booker T all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 3) Entry # 6 : Rhyno! Rhyno gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Jericho threw Rhyno all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 4) Entry # 7 : Rob Van Dam! Rob Van Dam connects with a back heel kick on Flair and gets back up quickly. Ric Flair got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by RVD. (Elimination # 5) Entry # 8 : Charlie Haas! Spin kick by Chris Jericho to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Jericho slams Rob Van Dam. Entry # 9 : Sean O'Haire! Jericho hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Charlie Haas by Jericho. Remember when that was a legit finish? Entry # 10 : Christian! Flying reverse elbow by Charlie Haas. Haas went for the elimination, but Christian held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Entry # 11 : Rey Mysterio! Jericho hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Flying shoulder tackle by Jericho sends RVD CRASHING to the mat. Entry # 12 : The Rock! Fallaway slam by Chris Jericho puts down Sean O'Haire. Jericho drives a HARD forearm into the chest of O'Haire. Entry # 13 : Hollywood Hogan! STIFF high kick on Rey by Rob Van Dam. Springboard dropkick from Rob Van Dam. Nicely done. Entry # 14 : Edge! BIG clothesline on Rey. Edge threw Rey Mysterio all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 6) Entry # 15 : Steve Austin! BIG clothesline on Christian. Christian is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Entry # 16 : Kane! Big forearm by Hogan draws laughter from the crowd because it was THAT bad. Edge got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Hogan. (Elimination # 7) Entry # 17 : Randy Orton! Bodyslam by Rock. Randy Orton was eliminated by Rock. (Elimination # 8) Entry # 18 : Sting! Rob Van Dam connects with a back heel kick on Haas and gets back up quickly. Charlie Haas was eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 9) Entry # 19 : Bubba Ray Dudley! Christian takes a headbutt from Steve Austin. Christian got eliminated by Stone Cold. (Elimination # 10) Entry # 20 : AJ Styles! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. RVD tried to eliminate AJ Styles, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Entry # 21 : Hurricane! Rock scoops and slams Steve Austin. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? High Angle DDT by The Rock just SPIKES Steve Austin down! Entry # 22 : Shawn Michaels! AJ Styles charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Stone Cold threw AJ Styles over the top rope, but AJ Styles skinned the cat to save himself! Entry # 23 : Vince McMahon! Bubba receives some punishment by Sting but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Flapjack from Sting on Bubba. Entry # 24 : Brock Lesnar! Sting takes a headbutt from Shawn Michaels. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Entry # 25 : Chris Benoit! BIG clothesline on Hurricane. Rock threw Hurricane over the top rope, but Hurricane skinned the cat to save himself! Entry # 26 : Al Snow! Hurricane takes a headbutt from Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels scores with a standing spinebuster. Entry # 27 : Jerry Lynn! BIG clothesline on Hurricane. Hurricane got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Stone Cold. (Elimination # 11) Entry # 28 : D'Lo Brown! AJ Styles kicks the leg, knocks O'Haire down, and goes to work on it. Sean O'Haire got bundled out by Styles. (Elimination # 12) Entry # 29 : Ken Shamrock! Stone Cold receives some punishment by Sting but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Steve Austin got bundled out by Sting. (Elimination # 13) Entry # 30 : Raven! Big piledriver on Snow. Kane went for the elimination, but Al Snow held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Lynn takes a headbutt from Raven. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Jerry Lynn by Raven. Remember when that was a legit finish? BIG clothesline on Shamrock. Ken Shamrock got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Rock. (Elimination # 14) Sting slams Chris Benoit down. Benoit is sure in trouble now. Sting went for the elimination, but Chris Benoit held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Rob Van Dam kicks the leg, knocks Bubba down, and goes to work on it. RVD went for the elimination, but Bubba Ray Dudley held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Spin kick by Rob Van Dam to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Rob Van Dam strikes D'Lo. The Rock connects with rights and lefts and AJ Styles is down! Rock went for the elimination, but AJ Styles held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Rock scoops and slams Al Snow. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Al Snow was eliminated by Rock. (Elimination # 15) Lesnar slams Bubba Ray Dudley. High Angle DDT by Brock Lesnar just SPIKES Bubba Ray Dudley down! The Rock connects with rights and lefts and Kane is down! Rock threw Kane over the top rope, but Kane skinned the cat to save himself! Spinning back kick from AJ Styles. Second rope flying axe handle, Benoit goes down. One day, Styles might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Lesnar gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Running knee lift from The Rock. Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. Vince McMahon got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Lesnar. (Elimination # 16) Hard back suplex on D'Lo. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. D'Lo Brown got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Jericho. (Elimination # 17) Wack kick from Sting. Sting tried to eliminate Jerry Lynn, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Hollywood Hogan punches away at Jerry Lynn only to get the tides turned quickly. Jerry Lynn got bundled out by Hogan. (Elimination # 18) STIFF~! chop lights up Bubba who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Running knee lift from Shawn Michaels. Benoit drives a HARD forearm into the chest of HBK. Benoit went for the elimination, but Shawn Michaels held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Kane takes a right hand to the temple from Sting. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Sting scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Second rope flying axe handle, Bubba goes down. One day, RVD might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. RVD threw Bubba Ray Dudley all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 19) Styles takes a headbutt from Kane. Kane tried to eliminate AJ Styles, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Jericho just WAFFLES Kane with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Jericho threw Kane over the top rope, but Kane skinned the cat to save himself! Brock Lesnar hits some punches. How generic. The Rock was eliminated by Lesnar. (Elimination # 20) Fallaway slam by Shawn Michaels puts down Chris Benoit. STIFF~! chop lights up Benoit who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Fallaway slam by Chris Benoit puts down AJ Styles. Benoit tried to eliminate AJ Styles, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Full nelson slam on Kane. Raven threw Kane over the top rope, but Kane skinned the cat to save himself! Bodyslam by HBK. HBK went for the elimination, but AJ Styles held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Standing leg lariat by AJ Styles on Lesnar. Brock Lesnar got bundled out by Styles. (Elimination # 21) Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Raven ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Kane got bundled out by Raven. (Elimination # 22) Back suplex on Raven. BAAACK Body drop by Raven gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hollywood Hogan hits some weak-looking punches in the corner, but Shawn Michaels is able to block them and return the favor in spades. Shawn Michaels got bundled out by Hogan. (Elimination # 23) RVD takes a headbutt from Raven. Rob Van Dam got bundled out by Raven. (Elimination # 24) Jericho hits a right hand. Sting got eliminated by Jericho. (Elimination # 25) Chris Jericho hits a rolling kick on Raven. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Jericho went for the elimination, but Raven held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Spinning back kick from Chris Jericho. Raven got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Jericho. (Elimination # 26) Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Chris Jericho ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Jericho went for the elimination, but Hollywood Hogan held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Benoit takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Jericho threw Chris Benoit over the top rope, but Chris Benoit skinned the cat to save himself! Chris Jericho hits some punches. How generic. Jericho tried to eliminate Hollywood Hogan, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Standing leg lariat by AJ Styles on Benoit. Styles went for the elimination, but Chris Benoit held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Vicious back suplex! AJ Styles got nailed big time! Jericho threw AJ Styles over the top rope, but AJ Styles skinned the cat to save himself! AJ Styles hits a rolling kick on Jericho. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Chris Jericho got eliminated by Styles. (Elimination # 27) AJ Styles kicks the leg, knocks Hogan down, and goes to work on it. Springboard dropkick from AJ Styles. Nicely done. Double arm suplex by Chris Benoit connects as Styles hits hard. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Chris Benoit just KILLS AJ Styles! Benoit slams Hollywood Hogan. Hollywood Hogan was eliminated by Benoit. (Elimination # 28) Chris Benoit connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. AJ Styles charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Chris Benoit has AJ Styles down on the canvas. Crippler Crossface!!! AJ Styles goes limp! AJ Styles got eliminated by Benoit.

My Opinion: This match gets two stars from me. Nothing more, nothing less. **