TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

No offense to my buddy Flik, but I find your situation with London hilarious, given that his whole gimmick in my XPW diary is that he's held against his will in the company and hates it.

Guest El Satanico

Unless you've already taken the belt off him, you're going to really be screwed when Jericho's morale hits 0 and he refuses to wrestle.

No offense to my buddy Flik, but I find your situation with London hilarious, given that his whole gimmick in my XPW diary is that he's held against his will in the company and hates it.

:huh:

*remembers that as true*

YOU BASTARD~! YOUR BEHIND IT ALL~!

:angry: He must've read that and hence he's bitching his ass off at me. Ok, I'm banning all internet access for my workers so they aren't corrupted like him from yoooooooouuuuuuu~!

:( ...damn, I'm turning into Vince McMahon. It's funny, yet scary at the same time.

God damn it! Five days before he's supposed to job to AJ Styles to blow off their world title feud, and after I'd already announced the match, Scott Hall says he can't wrestle for a month because he has a broken nose. A broken f*cking nose.

And it gets worse. Not only can he not wrestle with this broken nose, he can't get his ankle broken so he'll miss time, he can't get suspended, he can't even do the angle where the authority figure says he's too injured to wrestle. What the hell's the point of having injury angles if you can't use them on injured wrestlers?

God damn it! Five days before he's supposed to job to AJ Styles to blow off their world title feud, and after I'd already announced the match, Scott Hall says he can't wrestle for a month because he has a broken nose. A broken f*cking nose.

And it gets worse. Not only can he not wrestle with this broken nose, he can't get his ankle broken so he'll miss time, he can't get suspended, he can't even do the angle where the authority figure says he's too injured to wrestle. What the hell's the point of having injury angles if you can't use them on injured wrestlers?

There not FOR injuried wrestlers. It's to play the "injury angle" like pillmanizing or finger breaking or assault so bad he needs paramedics.

It's not for the ACTUAL injuried wrestlers.

Well, I get it for the pillmanizing and stuff because I've used that before, but the "authority figure refuses to let injured worker wrestle" would be completely useless unless you actually had an injured wrestler. They only put it in there because of the Bischoff/Stone Cold thing, and it only worked in that case because Austin was injured.

Anyway, should I just end the feud off-camera or wait four weeks for Scott Hall to come back? The problem is that this Hall feud was kind of a transition feud for AJ anyway, and I've been waiting for his feud with Jerry Lynn to start forever, but on the other hand, AJ's only my #3 heel, and I'm afraid it would hurt his overness to end it.

Oh, and also I'm in February 2004 and I've lost PI and money every month. I've already taken TNA down to 80% cult level. I'm afraid that if I wait until March to blow the feud off, I might be fired.

Ok, I have a weird situation and I was wondering if anyone else has had this occur:

In my fed, I have American Dragon and Paul London as a tag team. They have great chemistry together and have had ****+ matches with every tag team in my company. Dragon's overness is at 90 and his morale is at 100. London is at 88 over and has his morale at 88 over. They've been tag champs together, yet somehow, when I look at their relationships screen, they hate each other, which has only developed in the past few months.

Guest El Satanico

That's interesting. So the game seem to have some sort of intelligence and can randomly change certian things.

Well since the game has made them start to hate each other, you know what to do. Set them up for a break up and a hot feud. You should try opening up one of your titles for them to feud over.

Yeah, I've already set the wheels in motion for a London heel turn. Dragon's in Japan for all of July, and since I've just started June, I think I'll have the feud start in the next few weeks, with London beating Dragon and doing an injury angle and then have London cut promos on him all through the month. I think I'm going to create a new belt for them to fight over, too.

Ok, I'm moving up with MLW pretty fast right now..and I just went to war with FLI.

Anything I need to know about being at war with someone?

When going to war against another company:

1) Make sure that you have more talent and star power. If you can not find it within your own company, buy it.

2) Make sure your advertisement is quite high. If you've got it at 80%, increase it an extra amount to compensate as if FLI is like 25-30 above you in PI, chances are is they've got it quite higher than you.

3) Always book good shows. When all else fails, book shows that are consistantly good in quality. This should always help you out.

4) Steal. Probably the most important one, if you can steal a guy or two from FLI (via open contract or advance offer) do it. It'll drastically hurt their company and send them into a tailspin in most cases (assuming you take like someone with 70+). It'll also usually bring up your own company.

And yes, MLW gets up high pretty quick. I'm surprised as they jumped into National very fast in my pre-RaveX game.

Guest DKnez

My PI keeps dropping in the WWE and its in a boom period, what do I do to raise it up.

My PI keeps dropping in the WWE and its in a boom period, what do I do to raise it up.

Not sure... Need more details than just that.

Is you advertisements at 100? That usually helps the most.

Guest DKnez

I've raised up everything and the only thing I can think of is that I have about 105 wrestlers and I put on decent shows like with 75 rating.

I would say, especially with WWE, that 75 ratings aren't going to cut it (depending on what level of course).

There was a time in 3.0, with Stampede in the NWA scenario, that I would consider 85 one of my more lackluster shows.

Even in my current game with ECW at 25% National, I consider a 75 a bad show and always gun for minimum of 80.

One key is, that if you are trying to develop low card guys, you also need to include a few great segments on the show to balance it out.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

I am a noticing a trend with Taiyo Kea

Taiyo Kea vs AJ Styles.

Match Background: Styles and Kea have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the Triple Crown title. AJ Styles has been Triple Crown champion since 22 May 2004.

The Match: Taiyo Kea hits some punches. How generic. Styles takes a headbutt from Taiyo Kea. Fallaway slam by Taiyo Kea puts down AJ Styles. Taiyo Kea with a spinning neckbreaker on Styles. AJ Styles pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Styles hits a dropkick on Taiyo Kea and gets right back up. Springboard reverse elbow by AJ Styles. Excellent move. Looks like Muta has giving out lessons. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kea counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Kea hits a piledriver on AJ Styles. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Spear! Styles is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Taiyo Kea gets taken down out of nowhere! Kea walks into a high dropkick from AJ Styles, almost losing several teeth in the process. Kea flips out of a AJ Styles bodyslam attempt. Flying shoulder tackle by Kea sends Styles CRASHING to the mat. Styles reverses an irish whip...and Taiyo Kea runs into the referee! AJ Styles floors Kea, then signals for the Styles Clash. Meanwhile, Taiyo Kea has something in his hands. Styles comes over...and has to move quickly to duck a brass knuckles punch! The knuckles get knocked to the ground in the struggle, and AJ Styles manages to grab them. Taiyo Kea gets hit with his own weapon, and is knocked out. The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out to the first official that AJ Styles used an illegal weapon. The referee reverses the decision! AJ Styles has been disqualified! I don't think the fight has finished. Taiyo Kea and Styles have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

So, you like workrate?

This is my Guilty as Charged PPV from June 2004. I'm still at 48% National.

P.S. The opening segment was a Host segment with Heyman interviewing my world champ Steve Corino. It's funny, my world title is less respected than either my tag or my television. Both tag and TV are at 88, world is at 86. Corino's workrate is too poor. He needs to drop the belt and become a manager.

Anyways, on with the rest of the show.

Backseat Boyz vs SAT #3.

Match Background: Backseat Boyz and SAT #3 have been feuding for quite some time now.

The Match: Acid just WAFFLES Jose with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Jose takes a flying neckbreaker from Trent Acid. Hooks the leg for a two count. Acid tags out to Johnny Kashmere. Backseat Boyz whip Jose into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Spin kick by Johnny Kashmere to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Jose Maximo elbows Johnny Kashmere in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Jose tags out to Amazing Red. Red crushes Kashmere with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Red hits a dropkick on Johnny Kashmere and gets right back up. Kashmere blocks a kick from Amazing Red. Spin kick by Johnny Kashmere to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tag between Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid. Spinning back kick from Trent Acid. Tag between Amazing Red and Jose Maximo. Spin kick by Trent Acid to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Jose Maximo is in big trouble...T-Gimmick!! 1....2....3! Backseat Boyz climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

My Opinion: Consider yourself lucky, a ****1\4 is hard to get and it was earned every step of the way. Let's see if you can do better now.

Spanky vs Chavo Guerrero.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Spanky vs Chavo feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Spanky uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Super kick by Spanky. Covers for a quick two count. Spanky misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Chavo Guerrero kicks the leg, knocks Spanky down, and goes to work on it. Chavo hits a dropkick on Spanky and gets right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Chavo Guerrero, Spanky got planted! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Spanky blocks a punch. SUPER frankensteiner on Chavo, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Chavo. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Spanky hits a rolling kick on Chavo. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Spanky just WAFFLES Chavo with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Chavo Guerrero comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Chavo uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Back heel kick off the second rope, Spanky goes down. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Spanky slams Chavo, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Chavo Guerrero doing? Spanky picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Chavo up...but then throws him off. Spanky saw that Chavo had a chain and was ready to hit him with it. A kick to the gut stuns Chavo, and the chain gets taken by Spanky, who wraps it around his fist. Knock-out punch! Chavo Guerrero is out cold, KOed by his own weapon! The referee gets up to see the pinfall - 1....2....3! Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out to the first official that Spanky used a steel chain to get this victory. The referee reverses the decision! Spanky has been disqualified! The fight has started up again! Spanky attacks Chavo, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

My Opinion: A ****1\2 rating for a great match. Keep on trucking...you'll get there.

Christopher Daniels vs Taiyo Kea.

Match Background: Daniels knows Kea very well as they both work for NJPW in Japan.

The Match: Taiyo Kea with a spinning neckbreaker on Daniels. Spear by Taiyo Kea. Hooks the leg for a two count. Taiyo Kea misses a clothesline. Spinning back kick from Christopher Daniels. Kea gets caught with a short powerbomb from Daniels. Covers for a quick two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Christopher Daniels, Kea got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Kea counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spear by Taiyo Kea. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! Daniels is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Daniels gets caught with a short powerbomb from Kea. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Taiyo Kea ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Kea goes for a splash but Daniels puts the knees up. Flying elbow from Christopher Daniels connects. Diamond Dust from Christopher Daniels and Kea is out! Christopher Daniels drives Taiyo Kea into the corner. Fall From Grace! 1....2....3. Christopher Daniels offers a handshake to Kea...and he accepts it! No! Taiyo Kea levels Daniels with a cheap shot right hand! Taiyo Kea spins Daniels around. Taiyo Kea hits the Hawaiian Smasher! Christopher Daniels has been floored after the match.

My Opinion: The psychology was sound, the work was crisp, but a few awkward moments drag it down to about ****1\2.

Frank Shamrock and Ken Shamrock vs Excellence Inc.

Match Background: Excellence Inc are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Donovan knows Modest very well as they work for NOAH in Japan. Shamrock and Frank have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Frank. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Vicious snap suplex! Donovan Morgan got whipped over hard. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Frank Shamrock and Ken Shamrock. Shamrock \ Frank whip Donovan into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Running knee lift from Ken Shamrock. Covers for a quick two count. Ken Shamrock snap suplexes Donovan. Donovan counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Donovan Morgan connects and Ken Shamrock is down! Tag between Donovan Morgan and Michael Modest. Modest slams Ken Shamrock down and motions to the crowd. Massive backbreaker on Shamrock and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Ken Shamrock fights out of a grapple. Shamrock tags out to Frank Shamrock. Vicious snap suplex! Michael Modest got whipped over hard. NASTY Tiger Suplex by Frank Shamrock on Modest. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Frank drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Modest. Frank Shamrock misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tiger bomb by Michael Modest, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Frank Shamrock climbs to the top rope, ready to leap at Modest. Ken Shamrock bounces off the ropes for an elbow drop without seeing his partner, and crotches Frank by accident. Frank Shamrock can barely stand. Reality Check!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Frank Shamrock looks unhappy at that defeat. Ken Shamrock walks over to say something...straight into a kick to the gut! Piledriver! Shamrock got planted. Frank leaves the ring.

My Opinion: Absolutely solid match. A few minor things brought it down, so I'm tacking on a **** rating.

Briscoe Boys vs Stryker and Collyer vs Second City Saints.

Match Background: This will be a TLC bout. Briscoe Boys are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Stryker and Collyer and Second City Saints have been feuding recently. Second City Saints hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Stryker and Collyer during the feud. This match is for the ECW World Tag Team titles. Stryker and Collyer have been ECW World Tag Team champions since 21 June 2004.

The Match: Implant DDT by CM Punk! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Flying reverse elbow by Colt Cabana. Springboard kick drives a table into Collyer. Dropkick from the middle of the ladder by Punk. Lightning kick by J.Briscoe on Colt. SUPER frankensteiner on J.Briscoe, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Singapore cane shot by Punk staggers the opponent. Chad Collyer scoops up Punk. Stryker bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Power drive elbow by Matt Stryker. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Super kick by Chad Collyer. Dropkick into the ladder by J.Briscoe, sending it into Collyer! J.Briscoe uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! J.Briscoe throws a ladder onto Matt Stryker. Tor-NADO DDT from CM Punk, J.Briscoe got planted! Flying elbow from Colt Cabana connects. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Colt Cabana. CM Punk and Colt Cabana  climb the ladder and grab the prize for the win.

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

Kid Kash vs Psychosis.

Match Background: Kash and Psychosis have been feuding for quite some time now.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Kid Kash. Kid Kash connects with a back heel kick on Psychosis and gets back up quickly. Kid Kash hits a rolling kick on Psychosis. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Spin kick by Kid Kash to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Psychosis once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Psychosis hits a dropkick on Kid Kash and gets right back up. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Kid Kash fights out of a grapple. Kash crushes Psychosis with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Kid Kash and Psychosis is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Psychosis blocks a punch. Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Kash goes down. Kid Kash avoids a Psychosis avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Kid Kash hits a rolling kick on Psychosis. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Psychosis is in trouble. Here it comes - Money In The Bank. 1....2...3, it's finished. Kid Kash climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: Almost got a **** match, but was lacking in certain areas, so i'm knocking off a quarter of a star. Yes, there is such a thing as a quarter star. ***3/4.

Low Ki vs Tito Ortiz.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Low Ki vs Tito feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the ECW Television title. Low Ki has been ECW Television champion since 30 May 2004.

The Match: Tito tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Spear by Low Ki. There's a two count on the pin. Tito pushes out of a Low Ki hold. Tito Ortiz connects with rights and lefts and Low Ki is down! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Low Ki by Tito. Remember when that was a legit finish? Covers for a quick two count. Belly to belly off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Bodyslam by Tito. Low Ki counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Spear by Low Ki. Covers for a quick two count. Low Ki hits a great swinging DDT on Tito Ortiz. Low Ki then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pin, but Tito is out just before the three count. Running knee lift from Low Ki. Double arm suplex by Low Ki connects as Tito hits hard. Tito Ortiz comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Big dropkick by Tito Ortiz, who got a ton of air on the move. Belly to belly off the top rope! Low Ki scores with a forearm, sending Tito down into the corner. The referee pulls Low Ki away to get the break. Wait! Tito has pulled something out of his tights. Low Ki walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! The fight has started up again! Low Ki attacks Tito, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

My Opinion: A ****3/4 rating for a great match. Close, but not 5 stars.

Fucking Kid Kash and Psicosis dragging my show down. Would have been 7 ****+ matches. It upsets me because these two have gone to **** for me before.

Just had a pretty awesome Royal Rumble. Among the results:

- The Kane/RVD saga just keeps rollin' along with Kane beating RVD in a First Blood match.

- John Cena just couldn't get past Angle and win the WWE title

- Paul London beat AJ Styles in a Cage match

- Randy Orton lost the IC title to Edge after Flair screwed up

- Benoit lost the US title to Matt Hardy, but came back later in the night to win the Rumble by eliminating RVD last.

So now, after dumping NWO to give me all of February to hype Mania, I'm going to ramp up the Kane-RVD feud and probably bring Heyman back with Benoit, turn him heel, and start a feud with Angle.

And Benoit/Angle is off with a bang:

Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle.

Match Background: Benoit and Angle are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Kurt Angle is the reigning WWE World champion, and has been since 27 November 2003.

The Match: Chris Benoit hits some punches. How generic. Benoit drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Angle. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Kurt Angle by Benoit. Remember when that was a legit finish? A Gut buster connects on Angle and hits hard. Angle reverses a Chris Benoit hammerlock. Bodyslam by Angle. Full nelson slam on Benoit. There's a two count on the pin. Chris Benoit once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Benoit hits a piledriver on Kurt Angle. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Chris Benoit scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Chris Benoit misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Angle drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Benoit. Benoit counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Angle gets caught with a short powerbomb from Benoit. Paul Heyman has climbed up onto the apron! Angle turns...and falls for the distraction! Chris Benoit attacks Angle from behind! Chris Benoit has Kurt Angle down on the canvas. Kurt Angle gets locked in the Crippler Crossface! Submission victory! Chris Benoit smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Paul Heyman, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match.

My Opinion: *****! What can I say! It earned EVERY star. You, my friend, know what you're doing!

Here's a question. What exactly does it take to get fired? I'm into February and I've lost money and PI every month now. I've taken TNA from 65% national to 77% cult level already. When I was playing as MLW before, I lost the game by running the whole promotion into the ground financially, but how do you get fired?

Guest Memphis

NWA TNA has just gone global and is set to compete with me for the the top spot.

Should *I* be worried of Jeff Jarrett? No.

What about Christopher Daniels? Afraid not.

Low Ki? Think again.

Why?

Because to celebrate going global, Jerry Jarrett signed...

Hulk Hogan

Safe to say, this war is over before it begins.

Guest Memphis
Here's a question. What exactly does it take to get fired? I'm into February and I've lost money and PI every month now. I've taken TNA from 65% national to 77% cult level already. When I was playing as MLW before, I lost the game by running the whole promotion into the ground financially, but how do you get fired?

When you send the company into bankruptcy.

Obviously you must have a substancial amount of money to even be playing right now, if your claims of descruction are true.

Other than that, maybe you're lucky.

Or Russo likes you.

Guest JacK

FINALLY I got a Five star match!!! Finally! After numerous 4's and overs I finally did it!!! So then next show I repeat the blow-off match for the Daniels-LowKi feud and do it again!

Low Ki vs Christopher Daniels.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. This is another chapter in the long-running Daniels vs Low Ki feud.

The Match: Daniels just WAFFLES Low Ki with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Dropkick into the ladder by Daniels, sending it into Low Ki! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Daniels hits a dropkick on Low Ki and gets right back up. Christopher Daniels misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Low Ki drives the ladder into Daniels. Big piledriver on Daniels. Daniels counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! SUPER frankensteiner on Low Ki, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. DDT from the top rope by Christopher Daniels. That looked KILLER. Christopher Daniels gets taken down out of nowhere! Daniels is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Low Ki walks into a drop toe hold. Flying elbow from Christopher Daniels connects. Christopher Daniels moves in for the kill. Last Rites! Christopher Daniels climbs the ladder and grabs the prize for the win. Christopher Daniels goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Christopher Daniels vs Low Ki.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Daniels just WAFFLES Low Ki with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Low Ki backdrops Christopher Daniels out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Low Ki. Christopher Daniels just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Low Ki. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Low Ki hits a great swinging DDT on Christopher Daniels. Low Ki then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Christopher Daniels pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Daniels uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Low Ki is down! There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Christopher Daniels and Low Ki is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Low Ki powers out of a Christopher Daniels headlock. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Low Ki! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Daniels flips out of a Low Ki bodyslam attempt. AJ Styles comes running down the aisle with a chair! Daniels whips Low Ki into the ropes. Styles jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Styles, Low Ki, and the chair! Low Ki staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Daniels and Styles beat away on Low Ki, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

But, this brings me to a serious problem; seeing as I have now gone global, closing up on 60% PI and a war with the WWE, is there any way I can prevent losing my Japan-touring wrestlers when it comes time to renew their rosters? Cause I already lost Red and Mike Awesome (oh no, not MIKE!); but if I lost Daniels, Low-Ki, Super Crazy and Ebessan, and various other's it'd really screw me up. I NEED Daniels! He's catching up to Alexis Laree as my number two merchandising money-spinner!

Guest Fook

Have Rock feud with Jericho.

You get great matches and crowd reaction every time. Plus, since they're friends, neither one of them will have a problem putting the other one over.

Not sure about the others though. I just ended Edge's feud with Eddie and while it was good, it wasn't outstanding or anything. I've heard good things about Edge/Matt Hardy feuds, so I'm trying that. Dunno about Lesnar.

Kane works well with The Rock so far for me. Just have Rock cut a load of promos, keep Kane from talking too often and it should work.

Edge works well with most of his friends, so check the relationships...Christian might be an idea if you haven't turned either of them yet. If not Lance Storm might do well.

As for Lesnar, I don't know because I've only used him against Angle in fueds. I'd go out on a limb and bung him with Benoit if you're not doing anything with him.

I'm using the Ravex update, but I've had an awesome feud with Hurricane and Edge getting many 5* matches. If you can get Raven, Brock and him were producing 100% crowd every match.