TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

In my created UWA fed, I've got about 5 or 6 women in 80's and 90's in overness, so they're actually a big part of my shows. Hell, I've got one female at 100...and I have no clue why she's so over. My Women's title has a 91 image, which up until very recently was higher than my World Title.

Guest El Satanico
I gave London a "loner" gimmick and he's shot up to 86 overness within a month.

Do you have him as a face?

I'm surprised he didn't get more over via the Kash feud. When I brought him into my TNA game, I threw him in with Kash right away, and the feud hasn't even ended, and London is at 85 overness.

Guest Fook
I gave London a "loner" gimmick and he's shot up to 86 overness within a month.

Do you have him as a face?

Alas, he's a no good, dirty heel.

Guest El Satanico
I'm surprised he didn't get more over via the Kash feud. When I brought him into my TNA game, I threw him in with Kash right away, and the feud hasn't even ended, and London is at 85 overness.

Well after both shot up to 80 I ended it to move London into the empty IC spot I had open.

I think I'm going to do an official feud between them over the IC. Kid Kash is the only person he's had good matches with, despite a series of Jericho matches, a low ki and a Christopher Daniels match.

I'm surprised he didn't get more over via the Kash feud.  When I brought him into my TNA game, I threw him in with Kash right away, and the feud hasn't even ended, and London is at 85 overness.

Well after both shot up to 80 I ended it to move London into the empty IC spot I had open.

I think I'm going to do an official feud between them over the IC. Kid Kash is the only person he's had good matches with, despite a series of Jericho matches, a low ki and a Christopher Daniels match.

He worked rather well with AJ Styles in my game.

Guest El Satanico
Well junior, you *finally* earned your booker-man pay by putting me back in the main event. It's a good job i'm so great, or this conspiracy to keep Y2J out of the main event scene might have halted the career of the greatest showman in wrestling history.

His overness dipped into the mid 80's so I had to kick him down to upper midcarder. Now after his face turn his overness is back to mid 90's.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

TLC V

The Backseat Boyz vs. The Briscoes vs. Triple X

WM 20...complete with Steve Corino going over the Rock.

Lesnar is scheduled to come back after WM 20....how the hell should I do this?

Edited by Raw Champion

Guest El Satanico

Does anyone know where the "saves someone from a beatdown" angle is located?

I found one under debut angles, but I can't use that with a guy who's not debuting.

Does anyone know where the "saves someone from a beatdown" angle is located?

I found one under debut angles, but I can't use that with a guy who's not debuting.

There is no option in the angles other than in debuts. Sucks, eh?

Guest Nanks

On the Paul London question, I've had him feuding with Spanky for a while now and they constantly churn out 99% quality matches. I'll blow them off in a HIAC and I'm betting it'll hit *****. Everything else has been ****+ Their feud has 91 heat and they're each at 84 & 81 over respectively. I'd say they'll both get a decent overness boost off this feud. On a side note I still have London as a heel Blue Chipper and I have Francine managing him.

Back to my stuff earlier, I had both Flair & Piper turn on Kashmere & Steel respectively and cost them matches and then verbally attack them on the next show. Over the next two RAWs I'll have each of them announce retirements and get challenged to job to their former clients 1-on-1.

One more thing, my writers are telling me Charlie Haas' act is going stale. I have no earthly clue what to give him, I was considering just Arrogant or Old School Heel, but it just seems so done and boring. Any ideas???

One more thing, my writers are telling me Charlie Haas' act is going stale. I have no earthly clue what to give him, I was considering just Arrogant or Old School Heel, but it just seems so done and boring. Any ideas???

Give him "No Gimmick Needed" if you really don't have any idea.

Perhaps Obnoxious to him if you want to make him just a midcarder.

Guest El Satanico
I demoted Roadkill, to which he replied:

'CHICKENS'.

I have no idea as to who or what this guy is, but why the fuck did he say THAT?

Fucking ECW.

UYI

Roadkill went through several phases in ECW, but his most popular incarnation was as a crazy amish guy who was on the slow side mentally. Well his catch phrase he randomly used was "Chiiickens". It was the only thing he ever said and while saying he made a "breaking a chickens neck" twisting motion with his hand.

I demoted Roadkill, to which he replied:

'CHICKENS'.

I have no idea as to who or what this guy is, but why the fuck did he say THAT?

Fucking ECW.

UYI

Roadkill went through several phases in ECW, but his most popular incarnation was as a crazy amish guy who was on the slow side mentally. Well his catch phrase he randomly used was "Chiiickens". It was the only thing he ever said and while saying he made a "breaking a chickens neck" twisting motion with his hand.

:huh:

Genius, that Heyman.

As one of the big ECW marks on the board, to me ECW lowercard comedy was funny.

As for Charlie Haas...it depends what you're doing with him. I thought of turning him face and giving him the all-american gimmick. Bluechipper might work as well.

Guest JacK

Wow, I FINALLY took over the ~NUMBAH ONE~ spot, take THAT WWE!

And what I'm really confused with is for some reason, about three months ago, I stole Matt Hardy on 240,000; Christian on 280,000; Chris Hero (whoever he is; I've never heard of him b4) from somewhere for 80,000; and Trent Acid from somewhere else for 160,000 (I've never heard of him either, but then, I don't get much access to wrestling, just WWE and TNA)

I'm paying those four over 3/4's of a million bucks a month, which is getting close to what I'm paying the rest of my roster . . . somethings not right there.

If I wasn't Straight Edge like CM Punk, I'd assume I was drunk or stoned at the time . . .

Just made it into 2004 with my "trial run" TNA game that has taken on a life of it's own, as I'm pretty heavy into it now.

On the top 100 workers of the year list, we had these guys from TNA:

3)AJ Styles

4)Low Ki (hasn't been used by me yet though)

5)Christopher Daniels (same as Ki)

7)CM Punk

9)Kid Kash

16)Trent Acid

17)Mark Briscoe

21)Johnny Kashmere

23)Paul London

38)Shark Boy

50)Colt Cabana

51)Spanky

60)Julio Dinero

64)Jeff Jarrett

67)Swinger

69)Mike Sanders

77)Jimmy Rave

80)Simon Diamond

81)Ace Steel

92)Raven (how in the hell is he 92 when he's one of my most over guys AND the NWA Champion?)

96)Ron Killings

99)Chris Kanyon

Also, put on my second 5 star match, once again with Kid Kash vs. Paul London over the X Title...

Kid Kash vs Paul London.

Match Background: London and Kash have been feuding for quite some time now. This match is for the NWA X title. Kid Kash has been NWA X champion since 22 October 2003.

The Match: Kid Kash kicks the leg, knocks London down, and goes to work on it. London blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Paul London connects with a back heel kick on Kash and gets back up quickly. London whips Kash into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Vicious kick to the teeth from Paul London. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Kid Kash fights out of a grapple. Hard back suplex on London. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. SUPER frankensteiner on London, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on London. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kid Kash misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. London crushes Kash with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! London walks into a drop toe hold. Kid Kash moves in for the kill. Cha Ching!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kid Kash gives a murderous look toward Paul London...and attacks! London gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Kash leaves the ring having left London down and out.

My Opinion: *****! What can I say! It earned EVERY star. You, my friend, know what you're doing!

The feud is STILL not over, but is ready to be ended now at 91 overall heat.

Raven won the World Title on the final 2003 show, beating AJ Styles cleanly in a match that had Chris Kanyon (heel) as ref. The very next day, I get this email from Jeff Jarrett (who I had just turned heel a few weeks ago after having no clue what to do wtih him):

I'd like to request a match or two with Raven. I'm pretty sure we could do some good work together.

He certainly wasted no time, did he?

Guest Askewniverse

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but an updated version of EWR (4.2) has been released. It can be downloaded here.

Guys in TNA and in top 100 for my fed...which has just been updated in fantasy booking...read it and I'll stop pimping it.

3- A.J Styles

4- Low Ki

5- Chris Daniels

9- Kid Kash

20- Scoot Andrews

21- CM Punk

37- D'Lo Brown

39- Ikuto Hidaka

57- Jeff Jarrett

60- Masato Tanaka

63- Colt Cabana

92- Julio Dinero

93- Kid Romeo

94- Chris Hero

95- Elix Skipper

96- Jimmy Rave

100- Swinger

I'm still surprised Jericho got 1st, when he's not even in the WWE top 5.

If you're still worried about Paul London, I just teamed him with Kid Kash when he came in, and his overness shot up right away. In fact, now that I turned Jarrett, Kash and London are actually my top two faces.

The real thing I came on here to do though is bitch about my public image. I just put on my best show yet (again.) My last PPV was rated 88% overall, and the next day my public image went down. My advertising and production levels are both high, so I can't figure out why my PI goes down every time I put on a show.

Guest Dids

Paul London and Austin Lee did good things for me.

London and Styles also worked pretty well.

I still need to scrap my tag team belt- I haven't used it in like a month (game time).

I'm thinking of starting a hardcore belt just so that I have something for my midcarders to do.

Anybody got any good fueds for Sonny Sakai- he wants to fued with Mark Jindrac but -A it's already happened- B- it sucked and C- Mark's contracts expires in 3 months and then he's gone.