TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Metal Card - 03.08.05

Guest realitycheck

SJL Metal Card, August 5th, 2003!

Venue: Skyreach Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! The Canadian tour heads down the stretch!

Due Date: Tuesday, 7pm EST

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

OPENING PROMO~! - First come, first served. Call it on the thread.

SINGLES MATCH

Jay Morrison vs "Canadian Thunder" Chris Trepanier

Description: Both losers on Crimson, these two look to turn it around here.

Rules: Standard singles match, yadda yadda yadda

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

TV TITLE MATCH

TODD BLESS US ALL MATCH

Todd Royal© vs Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

Description: Two defenses down, and another one on the horizon. Can the man with Todd given talent retain his title for the third show in a row? Espectially with the... interesting stipulation?

Rules: There is a special, one-of-a-kind, Todd Royal edition of the Holy Bible hanging on a pole in one of the corners. First man to grab the bible is declared the winner.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Powerplay

TAG TEAM MATCH

Two Drink Minimum (Danny Conklin & Tim Dillon) vs Hybrid & Tommy Nguyen

Description: It's a tag match! It's Two Drink Minimum testing the waters before taking a run at the Urban Decay! It's two relatively new guys looking for direction! It's going to be a good match, dammit!

Rules: Standard tag team match.

Send To: realitycheck

EUROPEAN TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH

Dominic Korgath vs Scott Solomon

[/i]Description: The title tempts you. The violence tempts you. My lame ass descriptions this card do not tempt you, but I'd appreciate it if you pretended.[/i]

Rules: Falls count anywhere in Edmonton. DQ, pinfall and submission apply, however.

Send To: Thoth

EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

SINGLES MATCH

Bloodshed© vs English Dragon

Description: And now, for something completely different for the European champion... a straight singles match! (Gasp). Also in store for Bloodshed: Unquestionably his toughest opponent to date. Can the loopy Bloodshed retain? Or will the Dragon tick off another name and another title on his list? One thing's for certain: At least Bloodshed's opponent will actually show this time. :D

Rules: Standard singles match, as noted.

Word Limit: 4750

Send To: Tod deKindes

MAIN EVENT

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Manson vs Viktor Tarakanov vs Aecas

Description: Commission Raynor is most pleased with the progress that the Urban Decay and John Duran have been makiing recently. So in return, Raynor has given Duran the show off, and pitted "his little playthings" against each other to determine the next challanger to Duran's belt.

...that's all there is to it, really. Yes, I'm tired and uncreative, sue me. Now fight!

Rules: Elimination stylez. DQ, pinfall, and submission rules apply.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

If this card looks bland or mediocre, it's because I'm pretty tired right now, and just wanted to get something reasonably solid and logical up. It also looks bland because I decided against doing any bold tags, and will add them tomorrow. Yes, I'm pulling an Edwin. Deal.

EDIT: Fun fun bold tags and so on have been added! Rejoice!

Other than that, I hope this one's good enough. Enjoy writing!

Edited by realitycheck

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
If this card looks bland or mediocre, it's because I'm pretty tired right now, and just wanted to get something reasonably solid and logical up. It also looks bland because I decided against doing any bold tags, and will add them tomorrow. Yes, I'm pulling an Edwin. Deal.

::smiles::

That's my boy.

Guest ToddRoyal

I have my own MATCH now? Holy Frick.Granted Its a Russo-rific pole match, but STILL.

Oh, and I've had TWO successful title defenses to date, I beat Craig McLennan on Wrath. Or maybe It doesn't count. I hope it does....

Too tired to be ranting.

Guest realitycheck

It does, but I'm an idiot. I forget what happened on the show I just posted when I'm booking, half the time. Corrected, Todd.

And the embarassingly stupid mistake made with the main event has been corrected, too. Whoops. I'm more tired than I thought.

-Z

Guest Aecas

Arrrgh another Three Way Dance in as many weeks. Still can't complain as its for a title shot.........right? :D

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Change your finisher to the Post-Apocalypitic Chartbusting Stunner. Then grow your hair out, wear a beard and worship Hulk Hogan. If it got Brutus Beefcake over....wait...no it didn't.

Guest Korgath
EUROPEAN TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH

Dominic Korgath vs Scott Solomon

Description: The title tempts you. The violence tempts you. My lame ass descriptions this card do not tempt you, but I'd appreciate it if you pretended.

Rules: Falls count anywhere in Edmonton. DQ, pinfall and submission apply, however.

Send To: Thoth

4500 words against a fellow Urban Decay stablemate?!?

This is going to be harder than I thought.

Then again, I can always pull off a G0R0 VS FOUR'O'S.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Apostle? Apostle? Apostle?

...sorry, folks, rumors of an XF9 reunion have been greatly exaggerated.

Guest The Amazing Rando

i'm just taking all kinds of flak in this thread huh...

*spit*

Even if my match that i am writing loses...i'm still going to post it and you can see where i am going with my character.

Sign in to follow this