TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

Sjl metal predictions, april 3!

Guest Insane Clown Dan

::Delivers the Golden Gun to Cutthroat through 5 stacked flaming tables and shoves a huge barbwire kendo stick up T-Bone's ass so he can call the Steak Sauce Covered Bastard a fucking shishkabob! BOOYAH!!!:: :D

::Gives MVS all of his remaining jelly beans..... after lacing them with the POISON OF VERY-MUCH HAEVINGZ-TO-SELLINGNESS AND IMPENDINGZ DOOM!!!::

Happy easter ;)

And, uh... I predict that Cutthroat will have been killed 252 times in this single thread before his mangled body falls on the floor. Yay, I got the thread back on topic with a new prediction ;)

Guest CED Ordonez

Fine I'll make predictions first. I'm predicting that during Metal, somebody will do the Kirby Dance, Cutthroat will make an appearance despite not being on the card, and I'll no sell my assbeating until Flesher starts throwing potatoes at my eyes. Of course my predictions usually suck, so to heck with 'em...

*takes everybody's finishers then walks away to buy some discounted Cadbury eggs like nothing happened*

Guest Ace309

Flesher starts throwing potatoes at Ced's eyes. Yukon Golds, to be exact.

Those mothers are heavy, eh, Ced?

Guest CED Ordonez

*whimpers* Oh God, why the Yukon Golds?

*notices the digression* Uhhh. I predict...that I'm going to pick up these Yukon Golds and...make me some scalloped potatoes to grub upon. I'm so hungry...

Er, when is the next JL PPV going to be? Some fudes that are going on now, like er...I can't think of any, but the PPV could end some fudes there...so when?

Guest Shawn
Flesher starts throwing potatoes at Ced's eyes. Yukon Golds, to be exact.

Those mothers are heavy, eh, Ced?

LMAO!!

Just know this...

Start getting ready to call the Steak Sauce Covered Bastard the Steak Sauce Covered World TV Champion.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Sure T-Bone...

Kojack, if you don't beat him I'll sic Johnny Generic on you...

Guest Shawn

::Shawn gets ready to say::

"MY TITLE!!! YOU SCREWED IT UP!! YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!!!"

::Shawn must intervene somehow... someway::

Ugh... just when I thought I made it worth something...

MVS...don't sing it...

*puts his hand in front of MVS's face, turns it around, and makes a "Bring it" Motion with his hand.*

BRING IT!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

IL?  Fury?  Where are you guys?  We need another Porterhouse's back broken, stat!

Play nice, boys.

::adds fuel to the flame::

Guest Chuck Woolery

Ooooh.... don't sing it, bring it?  Sounds like Bobby Riley... that's it, man, you and me on the next Metal... I'm busy on Crimson, all apologies... so who's gotta "bring it" now?  Hmm?  Hmm?

Shoots rule...

Sign in to follow this