TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagan469

For the love of GOD

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, Subliminal Animal has this tremendous ability to be dead-on and pretty funny with everything he says, and that's including jabs thrown at me too.

But that Frederick Douglass picture has to go, I'm starting to think that he's returned from the grave and is posting on a wrestling messageboard.

Guest Chuck E Cheese

See eagen, please stop harassing me here. take it to NHB if you feel like going a couple rounds with the new guy.

Guest Eagan469
Eagan is ignoring the ultimate indicator...

Cheese registered On July 30th.

Today it's August 2nd.

Muddy Wishkah also registered on July 30th.

Guest Eagan469
By jove Watson, you're hot on his trail now...

Thank you guy who follows me around and pulls sarcasm out of his ass.

Much appreciated.

Guest Eagan469

Can't you feel the love in here?

But that's right, past grudges override facts on this board, and Choken saying "HAHA EAGAN, I'm on the A-Team!" is more important than eliminating problems.

You guys can gang up on me all you want. I really don't care.

:: leaves ::

Guest Chuck E Cheese

Thank you. And this thread can be closed or deleted, as to not further tarnish my already tarnsihed name. This is some welcome this board gives you.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

looks at his post count

looks at his join date

looks at eagan's

damn, he sure posts alot

Guest cobainwasmurdered
It seems you have CWM complex.

"BAN! BAN! BAN!"

what the fuck? I've never asked for someone to be banned unless he broke a rule. Nor was I the one who was begging the mods to ban Johnson...that'd be Eagan. I never try to get people banned for no reason.

Guest Chuck E Cheese

It seems you have CWM complex.

"BAN! BAN! BAN!"

what the fuck? I've never asked for someone to be banned unless he broke a rule. Nor was I the one who was begging the mods to ban Johnson...that'd be Eagan. I never try to get people banned for no reason.

Eagan has a real hang up about getting people banned.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Did the IP's of Prince Paul, King Of Kingdoms, Phat Bank and Muddy Wishkah match?

If they don't, we know this guy is changing IP's on us.

It isn't very hard to evade an IP ban. Hell, there are tons of working proxy servers to choose from all over the net. You can find at least a hundred functional ones on this site.

EDIT: Sorry to censor you Angel, but it's already hard enough to keep up with the various banned IP-jumpers without directly giving them the tools to keep fucking with us. -Jingus

Edited by J*ingus

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I think that if this gets any worse (ie more new posters turning out to be PP) that there should be a temporary ban on new members joining. There are enough people that post on here regularly that a couple of new posters not being able to sign up wont be that big of a deal.

Guest Chuck E Cheese
I think that if this gets any worse (ie more new posters turning out to be PP) that there should be a temporary ban on new members joining.  There are enough people that post on here regularly that a couple of new posters not being able to sign up wont be that big of a deal.

Are you a fascist or something?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
I think that if this gets any worse (ie more new posters turning out to be PP) that there should be a temporary ban on new members joining.  There are enough people that post on here regularly that a couple of new posters not being able to sign up wont be that big of a deal.

Are you a fascist or something?

The guy in the mouse suit called me a facist.

Guest J*ingus

Jesus, but this has devolved into one of the more pointless threads I've seen in a long fucking time. As that black cyborg guy on C.O.P.S. says, "Case closed."