TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

Beef Interview Feedback

Guest ShooterJay

This is the first wrestling interview I've done in a LONG LONG time (on an unrelated note, if anybody wants an audio file of 17-year-old Jay interviewing April Hunter, PM me.) Just curious to know what you guys thought about it from a writing, research, and organization standpoint.

Also, any thoughts on the ongoing IWS-TSM/PCN relationship would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest SP-1

Very cool interview, Jay. Beef is a pretty funny dude, and you kept up with his apparent quick wit pretty well from what I saw. I need to go back through it again, but it was funny and you knew your stuff. Good deal.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

What connections? I'm sure somewhere there's a guy that you know that no one else here knows. Interview him and post it here.

Guest The Amazing Rando

but he kinda does have some connections...i believe...

and no...I don't really know anyone inside the wrestling community... spoke with Corino once though... when he was pissed off at RandomWrestling for being such a dick to him all the time...

Guest evenflowDDT

This is really a minor gripe, but next time, can you maybe bold your questions, or at least both yours and Beef's names? I don't really have that high an attention span when it comes to long texts online, and end up switching windows a lot, and little things like bolded questions helps me find my place in the article again.