TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Decemberists

***** Match from Dames on EWR4!!!

I was going to put this in the EWR now released thread, but i want it to be seen by as many people as possible. I'm very proud :D

"World's Greatest Tag Team vs Filthy Animals.

Match Background: Filthy Animals and World's Greatest Tag Team have been feuding recently. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles. Filthy Animals have been WWE Tag Team champions since 16 October 2003.

The Match: Rey Mysterio takes a butterfly suplex from Haas. Flying reverse elbow by Charlie Haas. Hooks the leg for a two count. Haas tags out to Shelton Benjamin. World's Greatest Tag Team whip Rey into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Shelton slams Rey Mysterio down and motions to the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Rey takes a back suplex. Rey Mysterio reverses a hip toss. Diamond Dust from Rey Mysterio and Shelton is out! Rey tags out to Billy Kidman. Shelton takes a flying neckbreaker from Billy Kidman. Kidman crushes Shelton with a running senton. Shelton Benjamin reverses a hip toss. Shelton tags out to Charlie Haas. Lightning kick by Haas on Kidman. Kidman walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Kidman goes down. Haas walks into a drop toe hold. Flying cross body off the top rope! Charlie Haas gets knocked to the ground by Kidman, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Shooting Star Press, forget about it. 1....2...3! World's Greatest Tag Team don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Filthy Animals, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

My Opinion: *****! What can I say! It earned EVERY star. You, my friend, know what you're doing!"

So damn happy. I just a bit annoyed I threw away this match on Smakdown rather than the upcoming Survior Series. What the hell, I'll make it a best of 7 series.

Despite kicking ass on Smackdown though, Raw is still unwatchable...

Guest Dillon Likes Bossman

I have hit 5 stars only once. It was Jericho v. Angle for the title in an iron man match.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I have hit ***** 3 times with Jericho/Angle, and once with American Dragon/AJ STyles.

I did 2 ***** on THE SAME SHOW...and that show also had a ****3/4 and a ****1/4 too!

Guest The Mighty Damaramu
And you guys thought I was SO harsh.

Dames

I've never read one of your reviews...are you?

Guest Lightning Flik
I've never read one of your reviews...are you?

I do believe that you forgot the "who" to that "are you?" :P

:( I'm still awaiting my first *****

Guest Midnight Express83

I booked an entire card where all but one match was ****1/2 stars and up. All angles where 93% and up. Best show ever...too bad it was a throw away Heat show.

Guest Lightning Flik

:angry:

I hate these people who can BRAG about this... Someday, I hope to gain that ***** match. Just so this taunting will end.

Guest treble charged

My tag division is awesome, as I get ****+ from Dames all the time. The Briscoes and Backseat Boyz seem to work the best together, though.

Guest Nightscrawler

I'm hoping to get my first ***** match from my Eddy and Tajiri fued. So far they've had ****+ matches together, and with every other person they have wrestled against.

Guest RenegadeX28

Dames comes down real harsh on EVERY match I have booked so far....

Dames is BAAAAAAAAAAAD.......AULLWAAAAAAYS.........

Dames star ratings generally seem to reflect the match quality %. A 97% match rating isn't technically perfect, to it makes sense those matches get ****3/4.

My Eddie vs Chavo matches always get 99% / ****3/4, but so far both of my big PPV Benoit/Angle matches got the big *****.

Guest ViciousFish

I get ***** from Dames all the time. At least one on every Raw and Smackdown and a ***** and a ****3/4 on PPVs. I got a ***** from TWGTT and Triple X 3 on a Smackdown and 3 or 4 from AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.

Low-Ki and Rey has been really disappointing. They've only ever gotten ***-**** matches.

My greatest bragging right though, is I managed to get a ****1/2 match from a throw away tag match of Hurricane/Rosey (The Natural Disaster) vs Funkai/Spanky (Evil Indeed, a Comic Book Villian gimmick for both)

I just got my first 5 star match from Dames. Jericho/Christian vs Angle/Benoit. I ran it twice just to see if it was a fluke, but nope.. he gave me five stars both times!

In each match, the stats were the same:

Overall Rating: 97%

Crowd Reaction: 95%

Match Quality: 99%

And here are the two reports...

Benoit / Angle vs Vitamin C.

Match Background: Benoit / Angle and Vitamin C have been feuding recently. Vitamin C have yet to beat their rivals in the ring since the feud began. This match is for the GPWA World Tag Team titles. Vitamin C have been GPWA World Tag Team champions since 08 September 2003.

The Match: Jericho takes a headbutt from Chris Benoit. Chris Jericho takes a butterfly suplex from Benoit. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Kurt Angle. Benoit / Angle whip Jericho into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Angle drives a thrust kick into the chest of Jericho. Jericho powers out of a headlock. Lightning kick by Jericho on Angle. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Chris Jericho and Christian. Christian hits a stalling suplex on Angle. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kurt Angle takes a butterfly suplex from Christian. Angle kicks Christian in the gut to reverse the momentum. Kurt Angle snap suplexes Christian HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Angle is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Tag to Chris Benoit. Double arm suplex by Chris Benoit connects as Christian hits hard. Tag to Chris Jericho. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Benoit. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. The referee loses control, and all four wrestlers are in the ring now! Seeing as how he can't restore order, the ref calls for the bell. This is a double DQ. Benoit / Angle and Vitamin C don't look like they've finished! They continue to brawl in and around the ring, not stopping until a host of referees run down the aisle to break them up.

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

Benoit / Angle vs Vitamin C.

Match Background: Benoit / Angle and Vitamin C have been feuding recently. Vitamin C have yet to beat their rivals in the ring since the feud began. This match is for the GPWA World Tag Team titles. Vitamin C have been GPWA World Tag Team champions since 08 September 2003.

The Match: Angle takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Lightning kick by Jericho on Angle. There's a two count on the pin. Jericho tags out to Christian. Vitamin C whip Angle into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Christian snap suplexes Angle HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Christian is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! There's a two count on the pin. Christian hits a right hand. Angle ducks a wild right hand. BURNING HAMMER~! from Kurt Angle is executed with perfect brutally! Tag to Chris Benoit. Benoit drives a thrust kick into the chest of Christian. Big piledriver on Christian. Christian once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Tag between Christian and Chris Jericho. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Chris Jericho! Belly to belly off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Benoit walks into a high dropkick from Chris Jericho, almost losing several teeth in the process. Benoit reverses a waistlock. Spear by Chris Benoit. It's a MAD HOUSE in the ring as all four workers are going at it!! The referee can't seem to do anything to stop it and gets shoved away. The referee turns and calls for the bell. The referee's had enough, and has called this a double DQ. Benoit / Angle and Vitamin C don't look like they've finished! They continue to brawl in and around the ring, not stopping until a host of referees run down the aisle to break them up.

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

Awesome!

Another Five Star match!! It's non-title, incase anyone was wondering...

Low Ki' vs Christopher Daniels.

Match Background: This will be a falls count anywhere bout. Daniels and Low Ki' have been feuding recently. Low Ki' has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Christopher Daniels is the reigning GPWA Television champion, and has been since 20 October 2003.

The Match: Low Ki' hits a right hand. Low Ki' uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Daniels. I wonder if butter adds impact. Bodyslam by Low Ki'. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Low Ki'. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Low Ki' misses a clothesline. Christopher Daniels sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner. VERY Sabu-like. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Low Ki' is down! Covers for a quick two count. Daniels walks into a drop toe hold. Low Ki' crushes Daniels with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Low Ki' scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Low Ki' goes for a splash but Daniels puts the knees up. Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Low Ki' goes down. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Open-handed chop from Daniels. Hooks the leg for a two count. Christopher Daniels snap suplexes Low Ki' on the outside. They wind up back in the squared circle. Low Ki' counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Low Ki' drives a thrust kick into the chest of Daniels. Christopher Daniels gets knocked to the ground by Low Ki'. Christopher Daniels gets locked in the Dragon Clutch! Submission victory! Low Ki' climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

We should pin this thread for everyone to post their Five Star's from Dames in it since it's such a rare occurance. ;p

Why pin this thread when there's another thread right above it?

I got ***** all the time from Dames. Mamaluke, Styles, Low Ki, Daniels, Dragon and London all rule