TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kibagami

Ground Zero Predictions.

Guest Kibagami

The Sinner" John Duran vs. Xcalibur vs. Dante Crane

"Judge Mental" William Hearford vs. Nathaniel Kibagami vs. "The King of Nightmares" Michael Craven vs. "The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. TNT

Ejiro Fasaki vs. Wildchild

The Unholy Trinity (Dace Night and Va'aiga) vs. International Incident (CIA and "The Franchise" Mak Francis) vs. Double Jeopardy (Quiz and Charlie "The Show" Matthews)

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

Janus vs. Crowe

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. Frost

THE BOSTON STRANGLER VS. THOTH

Guest The Superstar

~Big Cunt IS THE MAN.

"Judge Mental" William Hearford vs. Nathaniel Kibagami vs. "The King of Nightmares" Michael Craven vs. "The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell

~SACRED. He is teh rule.

~Williams in another masterpiece. But he's still a bastard.

~THIS will be an awesome match. Fasaki, but it's close.

The Unholy Trinity (Dace Night and Va'aiga) vs. International Incident (CIA and "The Franchise" Mak Francis) vs. Double Jeopardy (Quiz and Charlie "The Show" Matthews)

~We own :D

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

~Sean Atlas. Rawk.

Janus vs. Crowe

~Crow, and Janus leaves to NO FANFARE~

~Four letters: T. F. D. B.

...THROUGH THE GLASS~

~Thoth regains the title and holds onto it until Spider Nekura returns and beats him for it after the Fingerpoke of Doom.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

-Why put a manager in this match for no good reason? Unless someone is actually writing as Crane. With Crow putting his career on the line later in the show, I'm think that he might job that and start writing as Crane. But then again, I'm a heroin addict.

WINNER: DANTE CRANE

-This is one big king size clusterfuck. Although I don't deny any of these mens' abilities to write such a match. Of the group, Judge has been impressing me the most lately and I think he might wind up being the most focused and jazz to the write the match.

WINNER: JUDGE MENTAL

-If there's anytime you don't bet against TNT, it's a ppv. He seems to always get it together and write a great match for one of those. However, Danny is THE BEST overall pure match writer we have going today. I know that gets beaten into the ground, but it's the truth.

WINNER: DANNY WILLIAMS

-Wildchild knows that Ejiro is going to be able to write his character better than vice versa. That's a given when I'm making picks. I do like the new direction for Wildchild and if it gives his character more focus in the ring too, then excellent. I like both men's abilities to write this type of match up, but while Wildchild will bring the mad spots, Ejiro will bring the mad psychology and storytelling and that wins it for me.

WINNER: EJIRO FASAKI

-Double Jeopardy is a little too new of a team and too inexperienced to really contend here. I like the Trinity to retain, but CIA and Mak are too strong of a duo indivdiually who have shown good tag skills in the past. I would mark for a Justice and Rule vs. International Incident feud.

WINNER: CIA AND MAK

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

-I think this is about the only time that a stip like this could go either way. Although I have the feeling that Beezel was planning something more with his unmasking than this match. In talking with Atlas a little bit recently, I believe he's looking to take his character in a new direction and unmasking could be a part of that. So, I'll take Beezel, but he knows every time I do, he loses.

WINNER: BEEZEL

Janus vs. Crowe

-I'm saying Crow loses and starts writing as Dante Crane. Why? I have no earthly idea.

WINNER: JANUS

-I am more geared up for this match than any in a long time. I've got some great story threads and spots planned out. Hopefully I'll have the time I want to write the match to its fullest potential. I love Tom, he's awesome, but he better shit a diamond to beat me if I write this match the way I want to.

WINNER: MEMPHIS EEL AND MR. BUKKAKE IN A RUN IN

-I say TBS holds on here, Thoth reforms the Clan. We have a Wargames at the next ppv and Thoth and TBS fight into the new year. Why, yes, we are the 1987 NWA, why do you ask?

WINNER: TBS

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

-Wildchild knows that Ejiro is going to be able to write his character better than vice versa....

I swear to God, you say that about every guy I beat...

Guest Goodear

Good news for Ejiro fans: I already have like 5 killer spots planned out for the cage match.

Bad news for Ejiro fans: They're all Wildchild beating the hell out of me. Damn my crappy offense!

Guest Kibagami

Dante Crane has the experience edge, no matter who ends up writing him. He should take this match easily.

I have fun things planned. That will be all.

I think TNT is still computerless, so Danno pretty much has free reign here to showcase whatever he wants. Unless I'm wrong about TNT, in which case Danny still wins. But it'll be close.

Hmmm.

Fasaki, regardless of who writes it.

Hooooooly shit. Double Jeopardy adds the comedy, Dace and Va'aiga bring the mad-ass talented tagging, and International Incident bring the hungry #1 contender's vibe. The Trinity beat J & R, and they seem damn near unstoppable right now.

But I really like Mak and Drew, so I'll predict them and hope for the best.

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

I know what happens.

...it's really, really cool.

Janus vs. Crowe

One of these guys is taking over the Dante Crane character. Janus is the one with the most obvious reason to do so, but that doesn't mean he's losing. Hmmm...push.

Flesher and Frost both want this one badly, but I think Taamo has an edge when it comes to pure technical wrestling, which I think is necessary to hold such a potentially ugly match together.

Tough call. Strangler's more consistent and I think that counts more than talent on PPV. Unless Thoth spends a lot of time on this one. Then I don't know.

K.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Stryke vs. Cardboard Comet

-> Stryke challenges Cardboard Comet in a desperate attempt to get on the PPV. Comet wins two seconds into the match with a backslide.

-> Xcalibur

-> "The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. Taylor Nicholas Thompson

-> "Deathwish" Danny Williams

-> Ejiro Fasaki

-> International Incident

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

-> Sean Atlas

Janus vs. Crowe

-> Crowe

-> Frost

The Boston Strangler vs. Thoth

-> The Boston Strangler

Guest Dace59

Duran

Kibs

Danny

Wildchild

No comment

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

Atlas

Janus vs. Crowe

Crow

Tom

Co Write

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Dace, if you can be sure of ANYTHING, you can be sure that this match ain't gonna be a co-write.

John Duran. Xcalibur's promo and his "new IGNWF" stuff looked good, but Duran's been writing well for months. Crane is a wildcard, so we'll see what happens there. But.....

PREDICTION: John Duran

Another hard match to call. Ash was sounding down on himself, but if he writes this match, he's got a decent shot at it. Kibs has been turning up the effort lately, which is a bad sign for all involved. Then you have one of the two or three most consistent writers in the fed (being Judge) and a former World Champ (being Blackwell). This match is hard as hell to call. I'd say Muzz, but he hasn't written a PPV match since his return, and I think that will hurt him. Therefore, I go to Judge, due to his consistency. But any one of these four could win this PPV.

PREDICTION: Judge

I know these two have something cooking, and it's nice. Danny is great, but TNT is becoming Mr. PPV. Therefore...

PREDICTION: TNT

I love it when these two meet up. It's like a Flair vs. Sting feud, or an Angle vs. Benoit feud, or, most beautifully of all, an Undertaker vs. Kane feud. *stops to wipe a tear from his eye at the blessed thought of UT vs. Kane* Anyways, Wildchild never seems to get hte big wins, but it changes here. The cage favors him, IMO. So....

PREDICTION: Wildchild

Triple-threat tag goodness. We have a great tag division right now, and I think that this could be a surprising MOTN candidate. It might be hard to write, but I like the situations that we could see. I won't write off Quiz Show, since Grappler is the best rookie I've seen in 2003, but I really don't think that either of the challengers will take down the Trinity.

PREDICTION: Trinity

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

This will kick ass. No prediction, but it'll rock the party that rocks the body. My early fave for MOTN.

Janus vs. Crowe

Like the one above, a difficult one to call. I really like both characters, so I don't want to see either of them retired. However, I'll take Crow to beat Janus, simply because Janus has been around longer, and might want a break or a change in character.

One of the longest-running feuds in the SWF. Tom and Frost keep locking up, and last time they met, Tom came out on top. I'm not sure if the result will remain the same, but I'll go by history and take Tom over Frost.

PREDICTION: Tom Flesher

Jesus Christ, this one will be tough. But I'm looking forward to it. This time, TBS is gonna win his street fight at Ground Zero, bah gawd.

- Duran, just because.

- Out of this group, I'd take judge, just beause he's the more consistent and generally has a greater upside. Kibs also has a chance if he shows well. Ash and Sacred, I'm not sure about.

- I ave no idea where TNT is at as far as writing mood, so Danny woul dbe the safer pick here.

- Wildchild to FINALLY get that big win.

- CIA and Mak to steal it and start a great reign as champs. It'd bring some much needed credibility to their new stable.

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

- I won't even bother. All I can tell you is that you need to read it and expect a great follow-up.

Janus vs. Crowe

- Janus > Crowe.

- You know what, I'd like to see this run all the way to Genesis IV, so I'd take Frost here and Tom in the rematch. Otherwise, gotta go with Flesher.

- TBS to retain. Should be close though.

- Hard choice. I dunno if the new IGNWF was enough of a warmup for a good match up like this, and Duran is just getting out of the JL. Dante (Who is definitely going to be taken by the loser of Janus/Crowe) has been writing longer and probably more solid. I take Dante here.

- Oi.

- I don't see this feud ending here at all. This is going to be a draw or something along those lines so that they can have a final climactic rematch at Genesis.

- Toughie, but Rule = Rule.

- A very tough choice. I know the guys involved are having trouble with it, and I also know Drew's computer time is limited. Despite all that, I see International Incident coming out on top. For all of the UT's technical brilliance and Double Jeparody's wackiness, I see Mak and CIA as the ones who can blend it together best.

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

- Another tough one. I say... double countout. NOW TAKE OFF THOSE MASKS, DAMN IT.

Janus vs. Crowe

- Okay, who do I honestly see winning this? Crowe. Why? I think Janus wants to try something new. He's been the dominating "Kane" heel for so long that it'd be incredibly hard for him to even think about turning face. Crowe can easily go any which way he conceivabe wants, but Janus seems trapped in his persona. Therefore I see him taking on Dante Crane while retiring Janus for a bit. This also means we get a bit of tag team action from the two. Whoo!

- Oi. A real, real, REAL tough one. I say.... Tom by the smallest of margins.

- Wow, this is the most unpredictable and competitive Main Event since ELM vs. Tom way back at CF. Thoth is a little bit better, but TBS is a little more consistant. I see... TBS retaining against all odds here. Dunno why, but that's how I see it.

Good GOD work is boring today.

“The Sinner" John Duran vs. Xcalibur vs. Dante Crane

-Surprise entrant Xero replaces Xcalibur after a spelling mistake and wins his first match in 9 years.

-Judge tries to win with 36 arm-bars. He almost succeeds, after Sacred dies and Silent goes to a party instead of writing, but Ash takes it with…THE ATOMIC FOREARM.

-They listen to some hardcore together, and TNT cries because it’s too loud for him. He’s only 12, after all.

-Ejiro hails from my hometown, Sarasota. Therefore, I accidentally run him over on my way home from work today, and Wildchild pins what’s left after 14 moonsaults.

-Va’aiga makes shirts for everyone, and he and Dace sneak out the back while this turns into one hot fashion show.

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

-Guys, it’s obviously Curry and NTD, and it’ll end in a fusillade of passionate kissing. Though let me just say that I’m on CC and legit have no idea who at least one of these people is, so I’m excited.

Janus vs. Crowe

-Draw. The best of 5 gets even longer, taking these two all the way through Genesis. In September 2004.

-Frost kills Apollo Creed, leading Tom to bring America and the Soviet Union together through his down-home, blue-collar bravado and propensity for beating the meat.

-Both their names are in capital letters. We’re all winners!

"The Sinner" John Duran vs. Xcalibur vs. Dante Crane

- Xcalibur is probably rusty at writing matches and Crane is probably more focused on retiring, so...

SURVEY SAYS: "The Sinner" John Duran!

- I told Judge a couple of weeks ago that I thought he'd get an ICTV contendership match at Ground Zero - and lo, I was correct. It seems to be a habit of throwing out battle royals for ICTV contendership on pay-per-view, so I'm tres not surprised there's one here. Alas, with so much talent there can only be one winner.

SURVEY SAYS: "The King of Nightmares" Michael Craven!

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson

- As many before have said, American Juniors winner Taylor Thompson may or may not be active enough on the computer to write this match in the form it needs to be written in to defeat "Deathwish" Danny Williams. As such...

SURVEY SAYS: "Deathwish" Danny Williams!

- I'm thinking they stretch this feud out a while longer, so with that said...

SURVEY SAYS: Ejiro Fasaki!

- I don't pick my own matches.

SURVEY SAYS: Number one answer!

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

- Normally I'd say Beezel here, because I like his style of writing better. However, this is Mask vs. Mask, and I honestly don't believe anything important would come of Atlas losing the mask, as he's been in the JL as masked Sean Atlas and it's highly unlikely that he's someone from SWF past. So, to make sure that there's a decent payoff...

SURVEY SAYS: Sean Atlas!

Janus vs. Crowe

- Oooh, this one's a toughie. However, I will stick by what I've always told y'all...

SURVEY SAYS: Crow!

- I'm going astray from the gambling thread and hoping Frost is as inspired as he claims to be.

SURVEY SAYS: Frost!

- Ick. Tough match to call, but I'm thinking that someone is going to avenge their loss in a similar match last year.

SURVEY SAYS: The Boston Strangler!

- Hrmm... two guys I never heard of and a newb. can't go wrong there!

WINNER: Xcalibur, 'cuz you all know how I nub me some cruiserweights!

- Silent no-shows, Sacred's a question mark, and Judge > Craven, soooo:

WINNER: Judge Hearford

- Mr. PPV? Maybe, but I can't go against the guy who kicked my ass on the last PPV, sooo:

WINNER: Danny Williams

- Wouldn't you like to know?

- International Incident is going places, so I'll choose them.

WINNER: International Incident

Sean Atlas vs. Beezel

- Bahamian logic: Beezel wins, and Atlas' unmasking leads to a ME push

WINNER: Beezel

Janus vs. Crowe

- Big man fall down, go BOOM!

WINNER: Crowe

- Frost beats Flesher to put himself in line for a title shot; LDP turns on Frost, and leads to a blowoff at Genesis. Ratings GOLD, people!

WINNER: Frost

- The Network. Nuff said.

WINNER: The Boston Strangler