TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

I got robbed at a funeral!

Guest HBK16

I know that some parts of LA are pretty bad. But I never thought I would be robbed outside the Chapel of my best friend's funeral. I didn't want to announce this to everyone but my best friend sicne I was like 3 died a few days ago. I went to the funeral which was in LA. After it was all done, I stayed after for a while. I had no family there. I got a ride from my friend who took off early from the funeral. I refused a ride from anyone who asked mainly cuz I didnt want to go with anyone. Most of the people that knew the kid didnt go cuz it was in LA but I needed to be there. Anyways, I was waiting for a cab and guess what. I get robbed. I didn't even know I got robbed until the guy ran off yelling "fucking idiot" at me. He took my wallet. Seeing as all my cash was in my wallet, I thought I would have been screwed. It couldnt have gotten any worse for me. My best friend dead at 17. I get robbed 2 hours after the funeral. Come on! The cab driver was nice enough to take me to the airport for free. Dont know if he felt sorry for me or what but I was thinking it was about a $30 ride. So that was my past few days. In the last 2 weeks, I had 2 friends die and one get raped. Life is just dandy for me.

Guest HBK16

I dont know if you have ever lost a really good friend but after the funeral I just wanted to be alone. I had no clue I was in major risk of being robbed outside a chapel.

Guest Ripper

On a board where people bitch and moan about Beniot being held down, they mock someone when REALLY fuck up shit happens to him. CLASSY.

Dude, I know what you are going through. It will pass. We all go through those times in life where it feels like someone is just playing cruel practical jokes one after another. Things will get better though.

Guest HBK16

Thanks Ripper. I appreciate that. Everyone just seems to have their head so far up their ass that they dont care about the real things in life that are majorly fucking up peoples lives.

Guest The Old Me

When it rains, it poors man. Trust me. This whole year has sucked so far.

Guest Insanityman

Sorry to hear man, just stick in there. Things will turn around, they always do. I understand why you'd want to decline a ride and everything esle. Things'll get better eventually.

Guest JangoFett4Hire

Half of the twits on this board don't have actual friends to lose, so I wouldn't worry about it. Sorry 'bout your loss.

Guest Lightning Flik

That sucks HBK. That's about as bad string of luck as I'm having right now.

Sorry to hear man. Hopefully things get better.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Hey man, I've been there. 2 of my good friends died in the past year, as did my grandfather...never been robbed, though.

My condolences, and I hope the thief gets herpes.

Guest DawnBTVS

Sorry to hear that HBK...another reason why I always carry my wallet in my front pockets

Guest Downhome

I'm very sorry to hear all of that also. If you want someone to talk to, you know where to find me. I know what it feels like to go through hell and back.

Guest CanadianChick

Sorry about that. Things like this make me realize that my life is pretty good. Hopefully yours will improve soon.

Guest TheArchiteck

Outside of a chapel after a funeral?

Damn man, some people just really don't give a fuck huh?

But yea, I know how u feel about not being around anyone for a little while. Especially when you lose someone close....it's pretty tough taking that initial sympathy.

When my father died back when I was 11....I tried avoiding as many ppl as I can. Because as soon as they talked to me and showed support of sympathy....I would just break out in tears. I would try to hide the fact that It affected me so much. After the funeral, I felt a major sense of relief. Things just felt better.

I remember everything VIVIDLY during that time...It was a pretty hard thing for me. Considering my grandfather also died like 6 months before hand. So I basically grew up without a father figure around.

Yeah, but things are going to get better. You may go thru even rougher things before u get there, but always think ahead and know that things are going to change.

Thats just how life goes, ya know?

Guest TheGame2705

I'm sorry if I sounded callous. I know it must be rough losing someone you care about a lot. I guess I just took all my other opinions of you into consideration when reading this which is why it wasn't nice.

Guest Crux

Truly horrible--its pathetic that people steal to begin with. Im sorry to hear about your friends.

Guest MissMattitude

I sort of know how you're feeling at the moment.

My step-brother has been suffering from Leukemia since the beginning of the year and I recnelt found out he has days to live. After I found that out my Uncle died suddenly of a heart attack.

Man, and I thought I hade a bad year...

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope god does something right for a change and smites that thiefs ass straight to hell.

I know how it is to loose somebody close to you, although thankfully it's been a while now for me. My condolances.