TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

The One & Only Cock Shots Thread

Guest Crucifixio Jones
I also think the whole, you can't go NEAR the vagina again without washing up, thing kinda makes me not really gung-ho about it. I don't know two many people that are as sexually adventurous as me (I mean, alot of my friends still bitch about going down on a girl...I LOVE that shit) so I don't know if reward>effort.

But like I said. If asked, hell yeah I'd do it.

I consider myself equally sexually adventurous and experienced, moreso than most people I know. With anal sex there are rules and unless you want to harm your partner, you have to abide by them. That's just the way it is. I've gone from the rear back to the front once or twice without cleaning up and luckily nothing happened, but back then me and my partners didn't know any better. I wouldn't risk it today knowing what I know now. If you don't like the idea of not being able to tap the pussy after going down the Hershey Highway, just save the ass for last. El Sexo Anal or sex Greek-style definitely takes pre-planning in some instances.

And Scorpios are the greatest women in the world...the FUCKING GREATEST.  I didn't buy into that shit when I was young and dumb, but boy has life taught me.

Talk about your risk vs. reward. Scorpios are fearless, tireless and physically relentless in the boudoir, but they're just as decisive and doggedly determined to destroy your domicile and/or demonstrate doom should you ever do them dirty. (HA! Say it, BITCH!)

My Scorpio psycho-ex has stalked me since 1996 and STILL manages to find me wherever I move and I've moved around ALOT since we broke up. I'm married and she doesn't care. She says she will wait a LIFETIME to be with me again if she has to. I liked her and all and it was more circumstances that broke up our relationship than us not getting along anymore, but her pseudo-psycho/stalker/slasher/serial killer ways frighten me. I could never go back to her, even if I wanted to and believe me, when I think about the sex, sometimes I do.

Guest The Old Me

Okay people, enough anal sex talk. Let's start showing your dicks again. Or:

A challenge...let's see your dicks, AFTER you traveled the Hershey Highway. YEAH!

I know all about that... female scorpios will be my downfall.... everything CJ said is right on the money.

Guest The Old Me
*scratches head and leaves*

Next time take a picture before you go...dumbass.

Guest stardust
And Scorpios are the greatest women in the world...the FUCKING GREATEST. I didn't buy into that shit when I was young and dumb, but boy has life taught me.

Someone who appreciates us. *tear*

And yes, CJ, we Scorpios can be vindictive bitches when we feel we've been wronged, but we're not all psycho stalkers. I think your ex is more the exception to the rule. That whole thing about us being "fearless, tireless and physically relentless in the boudoir," however, I would agree is quite true.

Guest The Old Me
Just a thought:

All of the lovely cock flashers here might love THIS site. B-)

No, we just want to see the miniscule dicks of TSM.

Guest stardust
Just a thought:

All of the lovely cock flashers here might love THIS site. B-)

Wow. Some of those were kinda...scary...

Guest The Old Me
Just a thought:

All of the lovely cock flashers here might love THIS site.  B-)

Wow. Some of those were kinda...scary...

Stardust- Please rate or critique TSM cocks you have seen in this thread.

Guest The Old Me
I'll think about it. *grin*

Okay and that is all I ask. Then at least this thread becomes a LITTLE more legit.

Guest stardust

This thread legit? HA

But for the sheer hell of it...

IDRM--trim a little bit, maybe...but otherwise not bad...and the blade thingie was just scary

Laz--looks like you might be able to hurt someone with that thing

New Me--try to get us a shot when you don't have performance anxiety...kinda hard to judge, y'know

Chave and Dutch--Wow, do y'all actually get any action with that thing? *grin* Well, anywhere other than WDI, that is

Ray--honestly, that kinda scared me...bendies are great to a certain extent, but goddamn

Game--not bad

Cartman--a little too big, IMO, but the upward bend is nice...definitely the biggest of the bunch so far

I would actually say, though, that the best ones are the average ones, like IDRM's, New Me's, and Game's. Then again, I'm not a big fan of overly large penises, either.

So, there ya'll go, an actual female opinion.

Is it legit now, New Me?

Guest The Old Me
This thread legit? HA

But for the sheer hell of it...

IDRM--trim a little bit, maybe...but otherwise not bad...and the blade thingie was just scary

Laz--looks like you might be able to hurt someone with that thing

New Me--try to get us a shot when you don't have performance anxiety...kinda hard to judge, y'know

Chave and Dutch--Wow, do y'all actually get any action with that thing? *grin* Well, anywhere other than WDI, that is

Ray--honestly, that kinda scared me...bendies are great to a certain extent, but goddamn

Game--not bad

Cartman--a little too big, IMO, but the upward bend is nice...definitely the biggest of the bunch so far

I would actually say, though, that the best ones are the average ones, like IDRM's, New Me's, and Game's. Then again, I'm not a big fan of overly large penises, either.

So, there ya'll go, an actual female opinion.

Is it legit now, New Me?

You have helped our cause more than you will ever know. IDRM will be proud.

I am proud.

I realize now I should have trimmed before starting the thread. I usually do, but I've been lazy. There's too much hair on my face right now too.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
I am proud.

I realize now I should have trimmed before starting the thread. I usually do, but I've been lazy. There's too much hair on my face right now too.

Trimming is definitely important for men and women! Who wants to floss with some pubes? ECK!

Guest stardust
You have helped our cause more than you will ever know. IDRM will be proud.

Glad to know I could be of service.

Guest The Old Me
Show your tits Dusty.

There goes the legitimacy of this thread...

He had a valid request.

Guest stardust
Show your tits Dusty.

There goes the legitimacy of this thread...

He had a valid request.

Oh, I wasn't talking about the request. I was talking about the fact that he made a post in the first place.

Oh, and my tits will not be making an appearance, either, thankyouverymuch.

Guest TheGame2705
Game showed his wee wee? When? I missed it.

You told me it was good but hairy.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
Oh, and my tits will not be making an appearance, either, thankyouverymuch.

BOO! :P

What if we threaten you with exile from the "North American Wrestling" folder at WDI?

Sign in to follow this