TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

Steve Blackmans feud with the security guy

Guest MideonMark

So I watched WWF from about 1990-1994, then stopped watching until mid 1999(not that any of that matters), but anyway, when I started watching again, Blackman was feuding with the security guy(don't know his name, but hes no longer in the WWE). How did the feud get started and why was he feuding with a security guard ie. who booked that crap?

Guest Youth N Asia

Jim something...was there really a "feud" or did they just have a couple run ins? Cause I'm drawing a total blank.

Guest MideonMark

Like I said, I started watching in what seemed like half way through a feud between the two, although there may not have been what you would classify a 'feud', but there were certainly altercations between the two.

Guest The Old Me

It seemed they were setting something up at the time. The guys name was Dodson or Dotson I think. He was the head of security. I think he may have broke up a couple of fights, where he had to use force against Blackman.

Guest The Czech Republic

As I remember, they wanted to have a Jim Dotson-Steve Blackman feud, but Dotson declined, citing that he did not want to wrestle and preferred just being the security guy. He departed soon after.

Doug Dillenger > Jim Dotson

Guest MideonMark

WWE should hire Dillenger just to be the guy who knocks on Goldbergs door during his entrance.

You'd think Goldberg would start being on time by now.

This past Monday on Raw, the guy who knocked on Goldberg's door was smirking and trying to not laugh as he walked away after telling goldberg that it was time. He had a funny voice too...

Guest Choken One

Why is it everyone else is capable of getting to the ring on their own except Goldberg? Why does he need armed forces to lead him?

Guest Choken One

What? Jerry Sags was gonna attack him?

Now it's been 5 years...It's a twenty second walk...

No one can forget Goldberg's idiot ass fumbling with the gig during his enterance for a good 2 minutes before dropping it in his tights...

Guest Choken One

Didn't he also walk through all the wrong doors...I remember his matche was the opener and he never got to ring until the next to last segment...He would chatise Rhalpus the whole time...