TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slapnuts00

A message from X division champion Chris Sabin

Guest Slapnuts00

An e-mail from the X Division Champion

Chris Sabin

about his title defense TONIGHT against Frankie Kazarian!

Whatsup TNA fans-

Good for you for signing up for the TNA mailing list. You get E-mails from the superstars of TNA, and of course the ONLY superstar that matters- Chris Sabin :)

It seems like the question I get asked the most nowadays is "What are you thoughts on Frankie Kazarian?", but I'm sick of being asked questions. YES he is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world (not as great as me), YES he is very exciting to watch (not as exciting as me), YES he can do some incredible moves. But guess what - he's not the champ! So I think maybe now it's time for me to do some asking.

First off- "Who is the X Division champion?" RIGHT - easy one, that's me, Chris Sabin.

Next "Who has pinned Frankie Kazarian's shoulders to the mat more than anyone?" RIGHT AGAIN - me, Chris Sabin.

And last, oh it's so obvious, but "Who is the real Future?" Well, that question pretty much answers itself, but of course it's ME, The Future Chris Sabin. And tonight, AGAIN the great, exciting, good ole Frankie Kazarian will find out first hand exactly why.

The X Division Title means more to me than ANYTHING right now, and I will defend it with my life. No matter who walks that path, whether it's Michael Shane, Frankie Kazarian, or ANYONE. It doesn't matter, because they will all find out why I am the X Division Champion, why I am The Future, and why everyone Hails Sabin.

Fans- TNA is the place to be, with your support it's only going to get bigger. Please continue to support TNA.

Thank you, and tonight on Pay-Per-View, I give you all permission to

HAIL SABIN!

Chris Sabin

Chrissabin.cjb.net

The email also came with a preview for this week, a photo of the week, and notes from Bob Ryder. If you haven't signed up for the free TNA mailing list at their website I encourage you to!

Guest Lightning Flik

Heh. Although I don't get TNA (stupid me quit job, now no satellite for me) I must at least say that this is a nice touch to letting fans in on wrestlers a little.

Guest BoboBrazil

"What are you thoughts on Frankie Kazarian?", but I'm sick of being asked questions. YES he is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world (not as great as me),

NOPE

YES he is very exciting to watch (not as exciting as me)

NOPE

, YES he can do some incredible moves.

The only incredible move he can do is his finisher.

But guess what - he's not the champ!

THANKFULLY, HE SHOULD NEVER BECOME CHAMP.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think it's pretty cool.

This has been going on for like a month now and every Wednesday morning a new TNA star has an email in your inbox.

They started with Jarrett, then they had AJ and D-Lo and now Sabin.

It's pretty neat since it's just free and pretty fun.

One thing I don't get though is WHY they let Sabin encourage the Hail Sabin chants when he's the heel.

Didn't they throw a hissy fit when the heel section cheered the heels?

Look at last week's match where Sabin led in with a promo and mentioned the "Hail Sabin"...

The ENTIRE match was spent with Sabin getting a HUGE face reaction and the crowd chanting "That was 3" when Shane would kick out.

I personally love it though. Sabin is a star!