TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

I just wrote a walkthrough for FeeDVD4Me.com...

Guest Downhome

I was telling a friend how I got a shit load of DVDs for either free or very cheap, and he asked me to explain how. Instead of explaining, I wrote out something of a walkthrough on how to do it right. It's called simply, "FreeDVD4Me.com Step-By-Step Guide to 2000+ Points", and it explains how to do just that, heh. I've been doing this for two months and everything has went perfectly smoothly for me, and it would for you also if you wanted to try it out.

I'm not going to post it here because I have it saved as a .doc file. If you want it, give me your email address and I'll send it to you. It explains what offers to do, how to cancel, and everything. You need a credit card, and the total cost of doing all offers is around $15.90 or so. When it's all said and done, you get almost allof that money back. The 2000 points this guide will explain how to get is enough to get you just about anything on DVD you'd want, even the Nightmare on Elm Street box set, Godfather box set, and a lot of other DVDs. All I ask is that you use my referral number when you sign up, as explained in the walkthrough.

I just thought I'd share this here, so if you care, just let me know.

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Guest eiker_ir

a question, usually how many points is a DVD, a normal DVD, something like the new Daredevil disc?

Guest Downhome
a question, usually how many points is a DVD, a normal DVD, something like the new Daredevil disc?

Had I put this out last week, or you just did the site yourself last week, you could've gotten the new Daredevil DVD as the bonus DVD.

That's how I got mine, and I have recieved it in the mail already.

Guest eiker_ir

ok i got it, this is great! i'm gonna save a few hundred bucks with this!

i have a question, in the walkthroug it says that when someone sings up and puts your number as the refferer, you get one point. And you get 100 points when they order a DVD or also when they sing up for an offer?

Guest Downhome
ok i got it, this is great! i'm gonna save a few hundred bucks with this!

i have a question, in the walkthroug it says that when someone sings up and puts your number as the refferer, you get one point. And you get 100 points when they order a DVD or also when they sing up for an offer?

You get one point for them signing up, and for every DVD they order, you get 100 more points.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Thanks for the guide, man. You've saved me a lot and it couldn't be easier.

Guest Downhome

Sure thing. I've had people ask what is up about it, and decided to just write that up.

Guest MaxPower27

OK, I tried the freebidding.com one, signed up, did all the steps, cancelled it, and I still have no points.

Guest Downhome
OK, I tried the freebidding.com one, signed up, did all the steps, cancelled it, and I still have no points.

It'll take 2-3 days, as mentioned in the guide, to get most of the points. Don't worry, you'll get all of your points.

Guest MaxPower27

Oh. OK.

Do they charge shipping for these DVD's? 'Cause Friday's gonna be a 2300 point day for me!

Guest Downhome
Oh. OK.

Do they charge shipping for these DVD's? 'Cause Friday's gonna be a 2300 point day for me!

Shipping is totally free, and you'll get everything in one week or less.

Guest ShamRock

FreeDVD4Me.com Step-By-Step Guide to 2000+ Points

Many people say that it's impossible to get anything for free. That may be true most of the time, but it is most certainly possible to get DVDs for very cheap on the internet, using FreeDVD4Me.com. This guide will walk you through how to exactly get DVDs for cheap, and at times, totally for free. Now, let's get on to it.

First off, go to the following link and sign up. All that I ask of you is to use my personal Referral ID Number, which is 2705. You'll get one of these numbers also when you sign up, so make sure to tell everyone about the site and tell them to sign up using your own personal Referral ID Number! Simply put, when they sign up, you get 1 DVD Point. They are then "tagged" with your referral ID so that whenever they order a free DVD, you get another 100 points! So please, when you sign up, use my personal Referral ID Number, which once again is, 2705.

There are three well known "free DVD" sites on the internet, but I just focus on FreeDVD4Me.com in this guide. The reason that I am doing that is simply because I find it to be the best of them all. Fist off all, their customer service is simply outstanding. At times, they’ll reply to an email you send to them just seconds of minutes after you send it. Overall, you get a reply a LEAST within 24 hours, and it’s rare to take that long. Not only do you get points for doing offers which you can then spend for various DVDs, but they also have special weekly and monthly promotions running all of the time. For instance, the monthly offers simply involve something of the like of who can get the most points in a certain amount of time. When it's up, they give you totally for free a DVD player, sound system, or something of the such. The weekly offers are an on going program. Each week they pick 2-3 of the "best" new releases of that week, and if you do the required offers in that week you get one of your choosing. The great thing about the monthly or weekly promotions is that they do not use ANY of your points. You get to keep all of the points you acquire doing these promotions, to spend on DVDs of your choosing. Here is a link for you to take note of concerning the weekly promotion...

Weekly Bonus Promotion --- http://www.freedvd4me.com/dvdspecial.php

...remember, the DVDs you can pick from change weekly. As for the monthly promotion, once you are a member here, they'll email you about all of the promotions, etc... Enough of the basics though, let's get to the heart of the matter. To get points, you have to sign up for various offers which you can find one their web site. For each offer you complete, you get points which you then redeem for DVDs, or DVD players and the like if you have enough points. It can be confusing at the beginning, as some people don't know where to start, what offers to sign up for, how to cancel anything they sign up for, and other things. That is where I come in. I'm going to walk you through how to get 2000+ points to get you started. That is enough of points to get you just about any DVD set, or a number of individual DVDs, that you want. Before I get to what offers to do, here are some things to keep in mind...

1) Do things one offer at a time! In other words, don't just jump in and do every offer one right after the other. Make sure you take note of what you sign up for.

2) For each offer you sign up for, as said above, take note. Either write down what you sign up for and email it to yourself, write it on a piece of paper near you, or something.

3) Don't forget to cancel anything you sign up for (unless of course for some reason you want to stay a member of something, lol).

4) For the offers you have to call a customer service person to cancel, just remember, never give in to them. They'll try to talk you into not canceling, so be firm...yet kind. Be nice and allow them to go through their script which they are usually required to read to you, and when they ask you something, simply keep on repeating "No thanks, I'd just like to cancel today". In most cases, if you are kind to them, they'll be kind to you. Remember, they're just doing their job, so don't give them trouble.

5) When signing up, make sure you read all forms exactly. If you see something checked, like an extra offer or something, uncheck it. Just keep your eyes open, and you'll be good.

...it's not that big of a deal, I just wanted to point those things out. In other words, just use your noggin, it doesn't hurt. Now, on to the points, and eventually, DVDs!

I should make note really quick that FreeDVD4Me.com has their own small tutorial at their website which you can find at the following link...

FreeDVD4Me.Com Tutorial --- http://www.freedvd4me.com/dvdtutorial.html

...even though what you are reading right now is in itself a tutorial, I still suggest you run through that to start with. It walks you through two offers, which will end up giving you a total of 350 points. So run through that if you want, if not, that's ok also. I'll cover both offers in a second. Below, you will find what I believe are some of the best offers to start with. Beside each said offer will be the point total that it gives you, and under each offer is an explanation of how much it costs and then how to cancel the offer. After you go through all of these offers, I'll give you some parting words. Also, keep in mind. Some of the following offers are instant, meaning you’ll get your points right after you complete them, while for others it takes up to three days for the points to show up in your account. Also keep in mind, even for those offers that are not instant, you can still cancel right after you sign up unless otherwise noted below. Now, let's get on with the points...

1) AOL 8.0 --- 210

A) This offer requires a credit card. The only charge will be for $1, and it's a simple service charge.

B) To cancel, all you have to do is call the phone number for customer service. The number is 1-800-827-6364, and to cancel you simply follow the prompts. I personally have found AOL to be very easy to cancel, and they don't give you much trouble. You can do this right after signing up.

2) AOL for Broadband --- 350

A) This offer requires a credit card. The only charge will be for $1, and it's a simple service charge.

B) To cancel, all you have to do is call the phone number for customer service. The number is 1-800-827-6364, and to cancel you simply follow the prompts. I personally have found AOL to be very easy to cancel, and they don't give you much trouble. You can do this right after signing up.

3) Official Auctions --- 170

A) This offer requires a credit card. The charge will be for $2.95, but after you cancel you will get a total refund for the entire amount.

B) To cancel, just go to www.billingsupport.com/cancel2.html and fill out the form. You can do this right after signing up.

4) Freebidding.com --- 180

A) This offer requires a credit card. This offer is free, and you will not be charged anything.

B) To cancel, just go to www.billingsupport.com/cancel2.html and fill out the form. You can do this right after signing up.

5) Psychic Realm --- 200

A) This offer requires a credit card. The charge will be for $2.95, but after you cancel you will get a total refund for the entire amount.

6) Psychics4Free --- 180

A) This offer requires a credit card. This offer is free, and you will not be charged anything.

7) Book-of-the-Month Club --- 100

A) This offer does not require a credit card, and you will not be charged anything. When signing up, choose the Bill Me option instead of credit card.

B) To cancel, once you are signed up log into the site, click on "Order" up at the top of the page. Click on your order, and then click on "Cancel Order". After that, go to "Help" and then click on "Contact Us" Once there, pick the cancel option in the drop down menu, and simply send them a note that you'd like to cancel. You can do this right after signing up.

8) TrimLife Advanced --- 105

A) This offer requires a credit card. The charge for this offer will be $1, but after you cancel you will get a total refund for the entire amount if you email them.

B) To cancel, once you are signed up go to http://www.trimlife.com/toolbox/cancelorde...der_byphone.asp and follow the instructions. You can do this right after signing up.

9) ValueMax --- 130

A) This offer requires a credit card. The charge for this offer will be $1 for processing, but after you cancel you will be refunded the entire amount.

B) To cancel, just call customer service at 1-877-503-4087. You can not do this right after signing up, and must wait for about 2-4 days to call to cancel. Do not worry though, as the free trail is much longer than that.

10) Simple Escapes --- 130

A) This offer requires a credit card. The charge for this offer will be $1 for processing, but after you cancel you will be refunded the entire amount.

B) To cancel, just call customer service at 1-877-836-6903. You can not do this right after signing up, and must wait for about 2-4 days to call to cancel. Do not worry though, as the free trail is much longer than that.

11) Galleria --- 130

B) To cancel, just call customer service at 1-800-411-8104. You can not do this right after signing up, and must wait for about 2-4 days to call to cancel. Do not worry though, as the free trail is much longer than that.

12) Homeworks Plus --- 130

B) To cancel, just call customer service at 1-888-681-7216. You can not do this right after signing up, and must wait for about 2-4 days to call to cancel. Do not worry though, as the free trail is much longer than that.

13) Essentials --- 130

B) To cancel, just call customer service at 1-877-272-6535. You can not do this right after signing up, and must wait for about 2-4 days to call to cancel. Do not worry though, as the free trail is much longer than that.

14) Connections --- 130

B) To cancel, just call customer service at 1-800-568-2386. You can not do this right after signing up, and must wait for about 2-4 days to call to cancel. Do not worry though, as the free trail is much longer than that.

15) 24 Protect Plus --- 130

B) To cancel, just call customer service at 1-800-847-8160. You can not do this right after signing up, and must wait for about 2-4 days to call to cancel. Do not worry though, as the free trail is much longer than that.

...well, that wasn't so hard, now was it? If you have done all of the above offers, you now have 2305 points, have completed enough of offers for a free weekly bonus DVD which will not use any of your points, and can now start redeeming your points for whatever you'd like. Also, the total cost for the above is $15.90, almost all of which you will get back in about 3-7 business days after canceling all of the offers. I don't know about you guys, but this is one heck of a deal. I've already ordered, and received, hundreds of dollars worth of DVDs. Well, now you can do so also. Only, you have this guide to go by to do so, while I had to figure this all out on my on, lol.

Good luck, and happy DVDing, you can thank me later (well, if you used my referral number when signing up, you already did thank me)!

BTW, this is Downhome's guide.

Have you ever had a problem with cancelling? Anyone try to give you the runaround or you find out they didn't cancel it?

Nope, I've never had a problem. As said in the guide, just be firm and kind.

DH, you know any of these types of programs that are also available to Canada?

Not that I know of. You'd have to have it sent to someone in the US, and then have them send it back to you.

I had a little problem cancelling AOL, but just cause the guy had a thick accent and I couldn't understand what he was saying. Got it in the end though.

Guest Lethargic

Can you sign up for the same offers over and over again or do you have to do new ones every time?

Guest ShamRock

When you sign up with the book club, is it normal for them to send you an enrollment confirmation?

Can you sign up for the same offers over and over again or do you have to do new ones every time?

I aksed DH this, he said you can't under the same account, but you can sign up multiple accounts as long as the email and address are different.

THANK YOU!

I've been meaning to start a thread on how to do this, as I desperately want to rebuild my DVD collection after selling of much of it during my unemployment. I will send my address after work.

Some of the sites are a pain in the ass to find contact info. There's a 15 minute Millionare link that nets you 350 points that has NO WAY of contacting the place to cancel any order that you may place.

So far, I've gotten 750 points, and cancelling AOL was easy as pie.

Guest Lethargic

Anybody else have trouble with it locking up? On one of them, the Psychic Realm one I keep getting stuck at the.... "Processing ... Please Wait. May take up to 60 seconds to process" screen. On all three I've signed up for I got stuck at the end where it tells you to click here for some sort of info on a bonus or something or another. It's another red loading screen whatever it is.