TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

Jonny Storm returns to CZW, ROH, TNA

Guest ShooterJay

Found this from someone on the CZW board, who found this on the FWA board.

"Wonderkid Jonny Storm is heading to the USA for a tour of the indys. Storm is set for his second appearance for CZW this weekend, and is due to make a return to Ring of Honor on the 16th August. On his previous trip earlier in the year Storm signed a 3-date deal with TNA. He has so far done two shows for TNA and his third appearance will take place on 20th August where he is set to take part in the X-division.

Credit - FWA's newsboard!"

Interesting that the "XPW European Champion" is working for CZW now, but regardless, Jonny back in the US is a great thing. Can't wait to see who CZW, ROH and TNA match him up with!

What I'd love to see:

CZW: Storm vs. Mamaluke

ROH: Storm vs. AJ Styles

TNA: STORM VS. SABIN~!

Edited by ShooterJay

You beat me to posting this one Jay! :)

Good to see Jonny back in the US. I think Storm/Styles at ROH would be good, the matches they had at Uprising and FOH were outstanding.

Jonny has also been forming a sort of mini alliance with Daniels over the last few months in the FWA. Perhaps we could see that develop more on your side of the pond.

As for the XPW champ working CZW, its come of no supprise to me. XPW is doing nothing at the moment, and Storm still doesn't even have the physical belt to go along with the title.