Passion(2)

The Gift(5)

Conversations with Dead People(7)

Chosen(7)

Becoming Pt 2(2)

OMWF(6)

The Wish(3)

Hush(4)

Voting ends on Friday at 7:00 Est. The brackets are drawn out of the hat, so they are random once again.

Becoming Pt 2(2)

Chosen(7)

Hush(4)

Passion(2)

Guest LaParkaMarka

Chosen beat CWDP? Travesty.

Becoming Part 2 over Chosen

Hush over Passion

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I echo LaParkaMarka. Chosen's not even in my season 7 top 5, much less top 4 of all time. Such is the way of votin', though. Becoming's gonna rock it. And it looks like the destiny hat shot Hush/Passion a little early...in any case:

Becoming, Part II

Hush

Guest Youth N Asia

Becoming Pt 2(2)

Passion(2)

very tough choices. But I was a big fan of how season 2 ended. And I loved Angel killing Jenny and spying on Buffy and Willow as they heard the new...then there was Giles.

Becoming Part 2

Passion.

It's funny, I think Becoming part 1 was better than part 2. Sure Becoming part 2 had teh awesome ending and Spike in Buffy's house...

But if you watch them both Part 1 is a much better layed out episode.

Passion

Chosen

And Becoming part one> part two.

If for nothing else, Whistlers voice over owned all.

I got a feeling we know whats winning the whole thing though.

Passion better win.

If Becoming part 2 wins (and it IS inferior to Becoming PArt 1) it's doing so based on 2 scenes. The end and Spike with buffy's Mom.

With Passion you get so much more.

1. Angel's voiceovers

2. Angel snapping Jenny's neck

3. Jenny being put in Giles bed and it being set up like there's a romantic evening planned.

4. Motherfucking Giles taking it right to Angel

5. Angel watching as Buffy and Willow find out about Jenny

6. THE FUCKNG DISC FALLING BETWEEN THE TABLES!!!!!

Crud.

Looking back "Lie to Me" wasn't even nominated. That's borderline heresy right there.

*sulks*

Passion better win.

If Becoming part 2 wins (and it IS inferior to Becoming PArt 1) it's doing so based on 2 scenes. The end and Spike with buffy's Mom.

With Passion you get so much more.

1. Angel's voiceovers

2. Angel snapping Jenny's neck

3. Jenny being put in Giles bed and it being set up like there's a romantic evening planned.

4. Motherfucking Giles taking it right to Angel

5. Angel watching as Buffy and Willow find out about Jenny

6. THE FUCKNG DISC FALLING BETWEEN THE TABLES!!!!!

Nah, it's doing so because it's the best season finale the series ever had. Part 1 is also great; I'd put them both in my overall top 10 eps. Passion is great, but it wouldn't make it there.

Too much in Passion. It all goes down way too quickly, and I would have much rather seen Killed by Death scrapped and the episode expanded into a two-parter. Everyone goes all gaga over Giles' assault at the end, but why? He shows up, throws a little firebomb, smacks Angelus for seriously about 8 seconds, and then gets his ass beat for another 8 seconds before Buffy shows up. Time it. It's an afterthought. Passion has the awesome shots--Jenny in the bed, the disc falling--but Becoming Part 2 is the payoff for the whole series to that point. Passion is about maybe one or two things--Becoming is expert storytelling about EVERYTHING. Willow waking up in the hospital, "kick his ass," Willow's first spell, Spike's betrayal, Joyce and Buffy's confrontation over the truth, Giles being tortured and not giving anything up until Dru does her thing and hits his weakness, and of course, one of the best fights ever and arguably the best episode ender the show ever pulled off. It simply has resolution, forethought, and amazing character moments for almost everything that's come before it. Doesn't get any better.

Passion to me is the show feeling out its greatness, and Becoming is getting there.

I disagree completely.

Becoming Part 2 is at best the third best episode of that season.

It winning the tournament just because it was last is ridiculous.

Besides...The Gift was a better finale, and as far as I'm concerned so was Restless.