TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

TSM Forums Crash 2003

Nice to see the other CO is redoubling his posting efforts

Well, I guess I now have some sort of historic event now related to my b-day, so it's all good.

Guys I have an even better idea! I say they turn Kane into a MONSTER! Unmask him and tell everyone that his scars only exist in his head (but when he's unmasked the first time put a lot of dark makeup on him so the people aren't confused). Then have him set Jim Ross on FIRE! It will be over huge and give Jonathan Coachman another chance at being the lead guy on RAW. Then, to get even more heat he can TOMBSTONE Linda Mcmahon! To play up on the whole monster thing Kane can be led by chains wherever he goes and they can say he's under "house arrest" while JR thinks about pressing charges (but he'll be allowed to come to RAW to work anyway, need him on the show, right?) As for RVD? phffft. Forget him, Kane's rival? SHANE MCMAHON. It will be awesome after Kane tombstones Linda, Shane makes his return and just demolishes Kane. I know this is all fantasy booking which isn't encouraged on the board, but it would totally turn WWE around if they would just try something like this. Hey, if it happens, you know who to thanks! :)

Guest Vitamin X
You should have seen my face last night.

fb7410f5.jpg<---- Did it look like that?

Just had to do that, sorry. KITANA REMAINS~!

And welcome back, Banky. For a while I didn't particularly care for him as the pros and cons kinda balanced themselves out, but nonetheless he could present a good opinion and be a good poster. Just don't unleash the gimmicks, please!!

Last night, while I was freaking out and Mike The Admin was away, a certain someone helped me last night with the research on how to bring the forums back without killing 3 months worth of posts and also kept me from becoming more of a wreck than I was last night. I owe him a debt of gratitude and the only thing that he wanted in return was to come back to TSM...so I'm making ONE exception.

That person is Banky.

I don't have a problem with that. Just keep him in line this time.

Guys I have an even better idea! I say they turn Kane into a MONSTER! Unmask him and tell everyone that his scars only exist in his head (but when he's unmasked the first time put a lot of dark makeup on him so the people aren't confused). Then have him set Jim Ross on FIRE! It will be over huge and give Jonathan Coachman another chance at being the lead guy on RAW. Then, to get even more heat he can TOMBSTONE Linda Mcmahon! To play up on the whole monster thing Kane can be led by chains wherever he goes and they can say he's under "house arrest" while JR thinks about pressing charges (but he'll be allowed to come to RAW to work anyway, need him on the show, right?) As for RVD? phffft. Forget him, Kane's rival? SHANE MCMAHON. It will be awesome after Kane tombstones Linda, Shane makes his return and just demolishes Kane. I know this is all fantasy booking which isn't encouraged on the board, but it would totally turn WWE around if they would just try something like this. Hey, if it happens, you know who to thanks! :)

Nah, they're not that retarded to do that. It sounds like total shit.

Guest Rob Edwards

You should have made your pharmacist the scapegoat

Say s/he gave you the wrong pills or something

or better yet make the scapegoat an actual goat

I'll shut up now

Guest MissMattitude

Aaahh, I was wondering what had happened when I came on earlier. Good work Dames.

I'm lucky I didn't have many posts and have only just started posting here more.

Guest The Old Me
I was only 4 posts away from 4000 too.

Oh well.

You're not well liked by trolls. :huh:

The ironic part is that right before I tried logging this morning I was thinking about staring at the same old threads from yesterday... But they weren't there... :ph34r:

Guest Anglesault

I just want to tell Dames that my uselessness last night, while characteristic, was not intentional

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

You rule Dames, I really appreciate that you put so much work into fix this.

And as long as Dunn and Marcos are still around, all is copacetic.

Sadly, it's been before June since I've changed my banner and avatar anyway, so outside of my post count I'm probably unaffected.

The fact that Choken One lost 6,000 posts makes this all worth it

Choken One = Conspiracy Victim

Hey now watch what you're saying them's fighting words. Oh wait, Choken's famous (or infamous). I can accept that I guess.