TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

The Bitch is Back

G'Day,

Whudda thunk that Banky would be back in his office starting shit again? Not me. After the grass roots campaign a few months ago that got me banned, I thought my days here were through. Since my IP was banned, I didn't have any idea what I had done to get unregistered. So I registed for AIM. I knew all you whacky ass fruits used it, so I thought I would be able to reach Dames on it. And I did. He explained to me why I was banned, and that there wasn't anythign I could do about it. He also stated that the majority of the people AGREED with it. Boy, was that a kick in the face. I nearly won the TSM popularity contest, right? :P

So anyways, I didn't have the TSM, but when I would get a little bored I would log onto my AIM. Last night just happened to be one of those nights. Dames was freaking out. He didn't know what the hell happened to the board. He broke down what was wrong with it, and I asked how I could help. I looked up how to fix the SQL when there were problems. I didn't know the extent to how the board was broken, but I gave him the information I had ascertained. Low and behold, Dames tells me this morning that some of the information I gave HELPED him. In return, Dames gave me my freedom. I had asked for it for awhile but he just couldn't/wouldn't budge on his final ruling. But throughout this, somehow he had a change of heart. I am appreciative.

Now the question is, has Banky learned his lesson? I'd say so. But don't expect me to become a castrated version of my former self. Like many posters here, I alsways considered my humor here to be of the innocent nature. Light hearted stabs to loosen the uptight nature of typical smary wrestling fans.

Anyways I am hungry, need a shower, and all that other fun shit. So I'll cut this ego masturbation short. Thank you to everyone for not getting on Dames back for allowing me to return, yes - even the heartless fiend who called for my banning in the first place. :D

I feel like DJ Jeff.

Oh, and allow me to think of an appropriate quote to finish this sucker off.

Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me

cuz we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Well... welcome back Banky.

And thanks for helping out Dames with getting the board running again.

Well... welcome back Banky.

And thanks for helping out Dames with getting the board running again.

::Ripper's phone rings::

Ripper: hello...oh, what up Satan...what's wrong.

Satan: Dude, its freezing down here. It just froze the fuck over for some reason. I don't even know why.

Ripper: Damn...I'll try to find out for you. Oh, and God told me to tell you that you can't fuck with him, bitch step off.

Satan: ...

Ripper: What are you doing?

Satan: The shakey fist of anger....holla at you later, man.

Guest Choken One

HOLY SHIT!

Banky Helped Dames...

This is STRAIGHT OUTTA THE SAGA!

Guest Choken One

Hey...Banky you can join the A-Team if you want...but be it known...Two of the Players have been sickly murdered...

Guest Vitamin X

You know all we need back now is My Eyebrow is on fire and this place would suddenly become much more entertaining.

LA Kings.

Dark Horses out of the West!

Thanks everyone.

LA Kings.

Dark Horses out of the West!

Thanks everyone.

You still hate Toronto right?

Always will.

Guest The Old Me
Welcome back. I still never found out why he was Banned in the first place.

Good thing you weren't here last night.

Banky probably hacked the board himself, then held it hostage until Dames let him back. Good show.

I am not that clever. I couldn't even get myself back on the board after being banned.