TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Badass

New SmackDown Here Comes The Pain pics

Guest Nightscrawler

The boxart would of looked better if they took Torrie out from the bottom. It just doesn't fit.

As for the screens, the female models look bad, and so does long hair, but the game doesn't look too bad in a couple of vids I've seen.

Yeah, the Torrie pic does look out of place.

They really ought to take advantange of the WCW licensing with these games, i.e. Nitro and PPV sets, past gimmicks, logos in CAW etc

And the Bra and Panty match feature is very lame to say the least

Looks decent to me, though I'm all about the gameplay rather than the graphics.....

why don't you play the original smackdown then.

I mean this is really shitty PS2 graphics, but with the same engine as the original game

because they are pics, and I wouldn't make a major critique of the game until I have played it for a week or so.

I could live with the same graphics of the game if it meant that it played better. It seems that they changed the graphics only slightly and spent more of their time towards the gameplay end. If this is the case, I would be very happy.

How many games have we seen over the years that come down the pike that look and sound great, but play like total crap?

I mean this is really shitty PS2 graphics, but with the same engine as the original game

uh, no. The engine has been revamped quite a bit for the new game, including new controls and a new submission system.

And those are shitty pics with terrible video quality. The game itself will look better.

Guest KJ Brackish

My store, surprisingly has the release date set as Nov 1st, and that is the confirmed date, FROM THQ to Game Crazy. If ya don't believe me...check it out for yourself.

DFA

uh, no. The engine has been revamped quite a bit for the new game, including new controls and a new submission system.

And those are shitty pics with terrible video quality. The game itself will look better.

And people still play No Mercy, with its bad graphic. Gameplay will always out do the purdy graphics.

As far as pics go, we've still got 2-3 months to go until the game comes out! The graphics are definitely going to improve by then.

As far as using Trish's model from SD4 over again, has her look changed in a year? No. Therefore, there's really no reason to make a brand new model for her when they could be using the time to create a new wrestler, PPV set, match type, new moves, etc.

I'm trying to own every title that you can.... the hardest one to retain is by far the hardcore title... I'm still trying to get a shot at the IC title.