TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Possible winner of Elimination Chamber match

That's what I was thinking bps-

Are they really going to blow Goldberg's first loss in a 6-way match so that it will be instantly forgotten?

It's a no win situation.

Either Goldber wins and then they do HHH/Goldberg at the RAW ppv anyway (with HHH winning and getting that job back) OR HHH just turns face and Goldberg gets pushed out of the spotlight.

Jericho as transitional champion is only the best option because he doesnt' suck like everyone else.

Or maybe they will take another run at the possible Jericho/Steiner feud that was teased when Steiner first showed up?

They had their match back in February.

WWF39.jpg

I've been waiting to see this again for a very long time...

Why has no one noted the thought that they are seriously considering having HHH retaining? They cannot be that fucking retarded. It would basically destroy the heat of everyone on the roster if he stomps 5 other guys and retains.

No one is thinking of the obvious here: if Jericho wins it he should feud with RVD, since RVD just beat him on Raw. Jericho is essentially a transition champ even if he wins, so have him shave Nash's head, job it to RVD, and then have the RVD/Kane feud for the belt.

Maybe if we all started hating Jericho with a passion and constantly bitched about his sub-par workrate and politicing, Vince would consider putting the title on him and giving him an extended push.

Seems to work for Hunter.

Guest FileCabinet

If Jericho wins the title, they'll book him the same way they have in the past: a VERY weak heel who can't win a match without cheating or interference.

If they're serious about making Jericho the champ, they need to build him up as a strong contender for the title. Not have a cripple beat the hell out of him for a few weeks in a row. He's lost to ALL, if not most, of the failed contenders for Triple H's belt. Who will he feud with anyway? He's been beaten by Nash, Michaels, Goldberg, Triple H, RVD, Kane, Steiner, etc. If he wins, he won't be taken seriously as the champ and his title run will be another disaster.

Anyway, if the choices are Triple H or Jericho...who the hell is going to eliminate Goldberg?

I would do this:

1. Orton eliminates Nash and Michaels to further his "legend killer" gimmick.

2. Goldberg eliminates HHH.

3. Goldberg eliminates Orton.

4. HHH and Orton return to interfere in the match and screw Goldberg.

5. Jericho eliminates Goldberg to win the title.

This accomplishes the following:

1. Puts the title on Jericho. I would make Jericho's first defense a win over Nash in a title & hair vs. hair match.

2. Builds up Orton for a singles feud with Michaels.

3. Furthers the Goldberg vs. HHH/Evolution feud, which can be blown off at a later date, probably after Goldberg takes the title from Jericho (you know it will happen).

The more I think about it, the more HHH winning sounds like the worst possible thing they could do. If HHH wins then you have basically put him over the top 5 RAW title contenders in one match. HHH is already well established as champ and has beaten 3 of these guys definitively in title matches in the past. This isn't like Angle winning the HIAC at Armageddon, where he was a brand new champ and his win went towards elevating himself because he outlasted all the established contenders for the title. We already know that HHH can hang with all of these guys, him going over proves nothing.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

if it came down to Jericho and HHH, Jericho would win through Goldberg-ference and turn default face. The question is does he hold it untill HHH is done with Goldberg, or does Orton get it first?

I would like to see Jericho win, because I like Jericho, but I don't see it happening. Triple H retaining is the best possibility, IMO. But I've got a question: Is Kane going to seriously go after the title after his feud with RVD? If yes, won't a face have to win?

Guest Retro Rob
I would like to see Jericho win, because I like Jericho, but I don't see it happening. Triple H retaining is the best possibility, IMO. But I've got a question: Is Kane going to seriously go after the title after his feud with RVD? If yes, won't a face have to win?

Supposedly Triple H-Goldberg and Shane-Kane was announced for Unforgiven in the PA market.

I don't see why Jericho should win. Even if he does, it will just be so HE could job to the title to either Kane or Goldberg instead of Triple H. From there HHH would regain the title from whoever beat Jericho.

Shane-Kane? That doesn't make sense. Shane should be out for a while to sell the injury and not come back to feud with Kane. Kane should be going after the World title after SS or in the very least continue to feud with RVD.

Guest Askewniverse
Supposedly Triple H-Goldberg and Shane-Kane was announced for Unforgiven in the PA market.

I haven't seen any promos announcing those matches, at least, not yet. The promos that I've seen focus solely on Kane's recent path of destruction.

Guest Retro Rob

I haven't seen any promos announcing those matches, at least, not yet. The promos that I've seen focus solely on Kane's recent path of destruction.

--In the local ads for Unforgiven ticket sales in Hershey, PA, which I believe go on sale tomorrow, they are listing HHH vs. Goldberg for the world title and Kane vs. Shane McMahon as the double main event. Keep in mind that stuff this far out usually is changed many times. (thanks to Josh Sites)

From Meltzer

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Eh, Meltzer is just being given false information by the WWE to get the IWC's hopes up so more of their loyal smarks will buy the PPV.

Guest Askewniverse
--In the local ads for Unforgiven ticket sales in Hershey, PA, which I believe go on sale tomorrow, they are listing HHH vs. Goldberg for the world title and Kane vs. Shane McMahon as the double main event. Keep in mind that stuff this far out usually is changed many times. (thanks to Josh Sites)

From Meltzer

I guess I should have mentioned that I live in the area. Like I said before, I haven't seen the ads for those two matches, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

The tickets actually go on sale on Saturday.

EDIT: I just saw the ad that Retro Rob was talking about. It did indeed advertise HHH vs. Goldberg and Shane vs. Kane.

Edited by Askewniverse

The chances of Triple H walking out of this match as either a non-champ and/or not STILL involved in the title scene somehow is slim-to-none. I just don't see it. I really hope the title is hot shot to Jericho, and then have him feud with non-evolution members for awhile, but I doubt it will happen.

Guest Korgath

There is NO way Jericho is going to come out Champ. He's the Benoit of RAW (albeit with significant differences) and we all know what that means.

However, it would seem that the RAW creative crew has, effectively, painted themselves into a corner (something the IWC could see a mile away) with no-one over enough to win the belt from Trips.

Don't expect them to change anything soon though.

I expect Trips to retain but due to his current injury, he won't be defending his title in the weeks to come (nothing he hasn't pulled off before). Jericho's just going to go back to the Midcard and continue putting guys over.

After all, isn't that a better scenario than Orton, Nash or Michaels going over?

I guess I should have mentioned that I live in the area. Like I said before, I haven't seen the ads for those two matches, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

The tickets actually go on sale on Saturday.

You going? Front row maybe?

Anyway, I always thought HAD Goldberg won the title. He'd be facing Kane at Unforgiven. Now, its anybody guess until we get the final 1-2-3 that establishes the second winner of the EC. And I'm hoping it won't come down to another HBK / HHH finish or even a Nash / HHH finish.

Guest rawmvp

I want Jericho to win, but I won't bet against HHH.

HHH will win, setting up HHH vs. Goldberg for the World Title at Unforgiven. Goldberg will win the title, only to lose it back to HHH on a highly promoted edition of Monday Night Raw.

Between October and November, Randy Orton will start becoming a little envious of HHH; he'll pout and always complain about HHH being the leader. Somehow, this makes Orton a heel, and turns HHH into a monster babyface. At the Survivor Series, we'll see HHH vs. Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship. Since HHH is intent on making Orton a star, Orton wil go over, here. At Armageddon, HHH will win back the title from Orton in a grueling 2/3 falls match.

Sounds like compelling T.V., doesn't it?

I would love Jericho winning the belt... if I had any confidence in WWE giving him a good run with the belt afterwards. Which I don't.

Heel Jericho will be useless like before, somehow retaining titles through flukes or the interference of other heels. At least while HHH is rehabbing or honeymooning or shopping for roids or whatever.

Then one day:

Jericho: I am King of the World! Nobody can--

[HHH's music hits]

HHH: Give me back my belt, pussy.

Jericho: [bows head] Yes, sir. [hands over belt]

I would really love to see Jericho win at SummerSlam, it would certainly make my money worth while. Couple that with an Eddie Title Defence and a Rey title defence and I will be getting SummerSlam.

Guest Coffey
the most likely scenarios point to either HHH retaining or Chris Jericho winning the title

Jericho's jobbing.

3. It would be a nice little push for both Steiner and Test.

We've had enough little pushes of Steiner and Test... we don't need, nor want any more.

Steiner is just the shits and should be dropped completly

My plan all along has been to secretly replace him with Ron Waterman, and then act as if nothing is wrong if someone notices the difference.

I hate to tell everyone this, but I thought of something at work last night that WWE would be stupid enough to do.

Orton wins the title.

It's a swerve that no one will see coming. With the way their pushing him and the rumors of Triple H turning face. Here is their plan. Orton wins, his ego gets out of control which kicks Triple H out of the group or just breaks Evolution up all together. Hunter gets to turn face and be the man everyone wants to see kill Orton and it gets him from jobbing to Goldberg.

WWE can be so stupid at times... so they really wanted the HBK/Orton match to put Orton over...

so put Kane and RVD in the title match and let HBK/Orton have their singles match. The Kane thing has been dominating the fuckin shows anyways.

As for Jericho winning, schyywaah right. I'll believe it when it actually happens and not a second sooner (though I'd be glad it did).

Frankly if HHH is injured, they should have Goldberg squash him in 2 minutes with a spear/jackhammer. but whatever.

Guest Deviant

Considering all the options, and how bad the one good option will look after a couple of weeks with the belt, is it that wrong of me to be hoping for a HHH win?

Guest croweater

Isn't it so obvious that this is all just a HHH plan.

I mean I've been cheering for HHH the last couple of PPV's. Hell, with the exception of Booker T at wrestlemania I've wanted HHH to retain for basically the past 12 months( his opponents being HBK steiner and Nash). I can imagine HHH going into vinces ofice with edited quotes from here like

Considering all the options, is it that wrong of me to be hoping for a HHH win?

See....... he's an evil evil man.