TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

Vince, "imagine what I could do with you"

Remember two weeks ago when Vince was warming up to Kane before "all hell broke loose" ?? Well considering that Vince is now aligned with Brock on Smackdown, yet that doesn't stop him from appearing on Raw, I wonder if there is more to this and it aint over yet.

Well it could work like this - Vince found Kane to be too volitile and couldn't control him, so he manipulated Brock instead as Brocks obsession with the title is more focused than Kanes obsession with... whatever kane does.

Aw fuck it...

"Smackdown is a different universe than Raw"

Well it could work like this - Vince found Kane to be too volitile and couldn't control him, so he manipulated Brock instead as Brocks obsession with the title is more focused than Kanes obsession with... whatever kane does.

Aw fuck it...

"Smackdown is a different universe than Raw"

And Vince is the only one who can go between worlds.

If anyone else is a comic book fan, this so reaks of "Crisis of Infinite Earths"

There's more of the story to be told between Vince and Kane. Vince wouldn't leave an angle up in the air like that...::rethinks last sentence:....any angle that involves himself, at least.

Vince will either recruit Kane, or tie up the storyline between him and Shane (especially if the stipulation of RAW ownership will be decided at the Summerslam PPV).

Guest Stunt Granny

I just hate how every top heel outside of Nipple H has to be Vince's flying monkey.

Raw and Smackdown are separate shows (and almost separate worlds if you watch both of them regularly). They probably just took a break this week so that the Bischoff/ Shane match could be done and the Vince still has plenty of time before SS to continue the Kane angle. Maybe Bischoff using Kane was Vince's idea?

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Let's not get into an "Age of StoneCold" alternate universe.

Although RAW would be better then it is now.

Guest Trivia247

imagine it though.... since Vince is in no active feud, he can actually stride on both shows...and have control of Kane on Raw and Brock on Smackdown...... then in a way to fuse the brands together, Vince would somehow manage to make Kane and Brock into a Bi Brand Cross over tag team...who would win both Brand's Tag teams and the World Championships

OHH the Humanity!

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
imagine it though.... since Vince is in no active feud, he can actually stride on both shows...and have control of Kane on Raw and Brock on Smackdown...... then in a way to fuse the brands together, Vince would somehow manage to make Kane and Brock into a Bi Brand Cross over tag team...who would win both Brand's Tag teams and the World Championships

OHH the Humanity!

You are giving these shitty writers way too much credit!

Although that would be cool, but they aren't that smart.

Man, this would be cool if led to a cross brand tag team of Kane/Brock, and then Shane got his own cross brand tag team of ???/???.

No.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Vince owns both shows. Isn't he allowed to go on either and check up on them?

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Yeah he can cross over but there is a lot of Vince on SmackDown! - shove him on RAW with SCSA, Bischoff, and now Shane - thats far too many non-wrestlers.

Sorry, I forgot it was a soap opera and not wrasslin.

It makes sense to have Kane vs. Shane at Unforgiven, as I think that could help the buyrate. I think SummerSlam as an event helps sells itself plus RVD vs. Kane makes more storyline sense (RVD got destryoyed and stuff before this Linda McMahon stuff) and will be a good match in itself.

Guest Choken One

Actually...

Two men have the power to cross over...

Vince (the owner) and Rock (A floatover contract)...well...Linda too but.. yea right.

Guest Askewniverse
rumor has it that Shane/Kane is happening at Unforgiven.

Who hear paid to go see that show?

*raises hand*

You can take this for what it's worth, but I just saw a local ad for Unforgiven, which announced HHH vs. Goldberg and Shane vs. Kane.

Angle could show up on Raw if he wanted. He holds the Undisputed Belt. When Brock won it last year at Summerslam, he only choose not to appear on RAW and this is what prompted the Fake World Title. Lesnar was signed to Smackdown!, not the belt.

Wrong, each show has their own champion. Ever since the Undisputed Championship became the UNundisuputed Championship (World Heavyweight Title, WWE Championship), the champs and the belt have been exclusive to their shows. Don't expect to see HHH on SD or Brock on RAW unless they lose the belts (alright so that already happened to Brock, but he's still in the chase) and get traded to the other show.

You can take this for what it's worth, but I just saw a local ad for Unforgiven, which announced HHH vs. Goldberg

I have a feeling something will come up and they're gonna drag this feud and not even have the damn happen until like Survivor Series or something.

Guest Trivia247

"Undisputed Heavyweight Champion. If its so Undisputed...then whats all the fighting about?"

George Carlin.

Guest wrestlingbs

Wait, if Vince is all powerful, how do you explain Linda Mcmahon? Come to think of it, how do you explain the GMs, whose decisions get overrided by both Mcmahons? Why are there two GMs on Raw? To promote order and eliminate corruption? Austin has caused more disorder and corruption since he's come in! Or why is it Stephanie gets kicked out as GM just because she got beaten by Sable? And when exactly was Sable hired?...

... Ah, screw the whole damn thing.